High school quote

hey Jow Forums,

yearbook quotes are coming up. any ideas?

will choose one to use.

Attached: uearbook.png (500x781, 203K)

I do not get it
Wtjgqjtqntqtqjqt

I'd put something really funny, that'll get people really laughing long after graduation has passed.

They'll sit there, shake their head chuckling, and say "Heh, boy that user, what a crazy guy!"

got any idea tho?

id prefer something stupid.

No, sorry, no ideas

"I actually asked strangers on the internet what I should write, because I don't have any ideas"

I put the quote "Guns for show; knives for a pro" from Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. I regret it every fucking day of my life. Because I know someone from high school is looking at that and saying, "Hmmm, I wonder when he'll shoot up someplace?" I haven't even ever owned a gun or a knife in my life. I just thought it was one of the funnier moments in the movie.

like it

however (comma)

i'd prefer a twist at the end.

put

"(you)"

no one would get it except for losers like yourself.

>he can't even (You) right

He sure did know how to smoke a large dick

"Beep boop" ~Stephen Hawking

i laughed for many minutes straight

beautiful

Attached: amazing.png (2894x2300, 162K)

You should use the quote from Ulysses where Harold Bloom describes his penis and pubes as an orchid when he's taking a bath.

>he doesn't own a gun
fucking faggot

Nobody noticed her haircut, but if they did it would mean that she wasn't wearing her head scarf, and thus would be honor killed by her parents for dressing immodestly.

this is fucking brilliant
do it opie

think i will..

although i liked if only it was improved a bit

I have never seen a vagina and will die a virgin.

this is too long and is like a corny dad joke
this is a masterpiece

can't have any "inappropriate" words

"Some of you are alright . . ."
Do it. I dare you. Only us fellow frogs will get it.

anons, how about a "later virgins" type of quote?

I yabba dabba dindu nuffin

i would sound like a stacy

>I am become death the destroyer of worlds

we didn't really do that in my highschool, the closest was a thing we made in 8th grade, and we didn't got to decide our own quotes, your quote was whatever your classmates heard you say the most, or something like your catchphrase or something, mine was something that translated to english is something along the lines of "you fucking piece of shit".
I'm not really proud of it.

what language was it in?

Spanish, chilean spanish to be precise.

Make this your high school quote. I fucking dare ya.

Attached: h1-2.jpg (700x500, 51K)

you just managed to make me cringe, years later and hundreds or thousands of miles away

not quite sure
thinking about it...