Women are mad that fortnite is taking all their attention from their men

>women are mad that fortnite is taking all their attention from their men

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-05-15-36-07.png (720x1280, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/vpkFn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If women weren't so useless and boring outside of being a fuck hole they wouldn't be getting boxed out by a really bad game, they have nobody to be mad at but themselves.

This.

If your man is more interested in a video game than he is in you, that's a fucking YOU problem.
My ex had a hard time understanding this.

Fortnite is trash. Waiting for dark souls remaster

The DS remaster looks like trash too you fat faggot.
Go smack your ugly wife.

It is not even a good game, shit like fifa or madden or call of duty is better compared to this

I want to see the petition

Is it really just attention or do they have some weird feminist spin on how it's making them more toxically masculine or something

Because you've definitely had sex user

Attached: IMG_0422.jpg (600x375, 35K)

>do they have some weird feminist spin
They probably do, but in reality it's just about attention.

>name fag
>fortnite is trash
>dark souls meme
Kid, this isn't the place for upvotes.

Attached: 1520886754756-r9k.jpg (183x250, 7K)

Namefag huh kys

Attached: IMG_0469.jpg (680x840, 64K)

Archive link because op's a fag
archive.li/vpkFn

Fortnite is for children. Anyone over 14 that plays fortnite is an immature fuck.

>Boyfriend plays games
>Doesn't give me attention
>Ignores me

Jesus. Hasn't this been an issue for women for like the last 10 years? Like the guy ignores her to play video games, or go hang out with friends and what have you. Don't know why all of the sudden Fortnite is becoming a specific problem. I guess because a lot of CHADS and normalfags play it so the stacies are upset they aren't getting attention from the guys.

I guess it's different with MMO's or games like World of Warcraft. A lot of couples I met who were nerdy/weebs usually played games together so it was never a problem. A lot of them played WoW and shit together as well.

>ds1
>good
Pick one

Samefag samefagging with the same faggy fag.

I don't play Fortnite myself but it's kinda absurd to label one as immature if they're enjoying some gay ass game

He never claimed that. He's just rightly stating that guys, with girlfriends/wives, are still paying enough attention to Fortnite to make said women mad, thus confirming that said women are indeed boring sluts.

Women have been doing this ever since they got the vote.

Can women just stop existing please? Why do they have to ruin everything with their constant bitching and whining?

well i just bought a "broken" lenovo g710 for literally free, repaired it, installed a cracked windows 7 version, installed all kind of games like warcraft 3, Rise of Nations, Minecraft and Terraria.

Going to play it with my gf in the next couple of weeks. never had fun with fortnite tho, seems like a retarded game. I used to play Hungergames on Minecraft servers like 6 or 7 years ago.
Warcraft III custom mode is to this day one of the bestmultipayer experiences one can have

wow pleb trash taste you have there.

To say all women are slut would mean that an individual would need experience with women now iam 100% sure no one has or ever will regular 1on1 interactions with women you fucking nigger

Attached: IMG_0443.png (281x361, 69K)

Typical toastie roastie argument
>say something I don't like
>F-Fuck you V-Virgin

>battleroyale games
Ugh. Shit trend. I was almost interested in fortnite when it was about building forts and blasting zombies but they saw pubg was popular and embraced the meme

>all women are sluts
Typical butthurt cuck conclusion

Attached: IMG_0427.png (465x369, 7K)

Are you sure they arent joking? Meme petitions are launched everyday.

Who the fuck likes fortnite? What is wrong with you you faggot? The only people I can imagine liking this shit are people who only own a PS4 and can't play PUBG. Subhumans.

Irrelevant

Not an argument

Fortnite is literally garbage.

How come all of the awful, braindead, talentless shit gain the most popularity? Is there no justice in this world

bruh look at this white knights "arguments" hahaha

>Gives non argument
>surprised when you get one back

Both fortnite and darksouls is normalfag trash

kill yourself

I just played my first game and came in 5th. Only ran into one guy who I killed. I don't see why it's so great. I like the art style though.

>giving a shit about a remaster of a game
>giving a shit about slightly improved graphics
think I've spotted the trash myself

It's literally free to play and designed to run on everything. It's on iphone and android at this point I think.

> hurrr sure let me call him a white knight that'll show him
Kys user ok

Attached: IMG_0246.jpg (709x765, 108K)

OKAY guys, hear me out.

BATTLE ROYALE GAME LIKE PUBG OR FORTNITE...BUT IT'S KIRBY FUCKING AIR RIDE

all video games are shit and a waste of time

As if the Australian parents concern wasn't enough...

WITH OREGANO OST IN CITY

HOLI FUK

How can you not see that it's a joke.

Not hilarious. But it IS only a joke.

>he should be texting me instead

That's when I realised...she's being sarcastic

Attached: s7VKRrk.jpg (251x251, 9K)

Women are boring when you're not fucking them.
Games are fun.
Pretty basic shit.
Get some fucking hobbies instead of subsisting solely on attention.

Imagine being this much of a shit taste pleb

...what??? how the fuck do you run Fortnite on your fucking android?

You clearly have never had a girlfriend. This is exactly the kind of thing they all get butthurt about.

The only time this argument works is when the person saying it is ripped out of his mind, spends his free time reading books or learning a foreign language and has a successful career, it never works when it comes from someone that posts on Jow Forums.