Anybody ever had/heard someone who had a 24/7 Slave/Master relationship...

Anybody ever had/heard someone who had a 24/7 Slave/Master relationship? This thing won't leave my fucking my mind and I wanna know what sort of people are into it. Are only very fucked up people in the head who do this or is it something normal? What is the prevalence of this shit and what's the fucking appeal of being in "sexual slavery"?

Attached: images (67).jpg (449x327, 9K)

I never had it but I also have a kink for it
Except I'm on the master side and would like to have cute maids around, can be (male) if cute, mind-breaking them myself would be better.
I'm just a robot whose betaism made him grow such a huge lust for power this became a fetish

Couldn't treat a girl who was into that seriously.

You're literally admitting you're only good as a set of holes and you let a guy completely and utterly own you.

I was a 24/7 submissive for a few years. It was really good for a while but he got tired of me when my mental illness started acting up.

lol, useless whore

Yep.

I can't argue with Quads McDoubleDubs.

Do what you'd like to me Mister Get.

I'm a girl looking for a guy into this, I'm on the really gentle side from what I've seen in the stupid bdsm community. I just need a guy who pretty much knows I know what's best.

>I was a 24/7 submissive for a few years. It was really good for a while but he got tired of me when my mental illness started acting up

With all due respect, what made you want to do it? And was it correlated with your mental illness? Are people who are into that usually people who had some mental trauma or something of the like?

Attached: crying-woman-with-smeared-mascara-picture-id85631801.jpg (1024x683, 210K)

Why are you into this, fembot? Do you want to relinquish complete control over your life? Is it in order to get out of responsibility and pressures of daily life?

Attached: women_s_silver_clear_stiletto_heels_closed_toe_ankle_strap_slingback_sandals.jpg (600x600, 30K)

There is a few things, I mean first of all the sub/dom thing is literally the perfect relationship imo. I love the idea of being at someone's beck and call 24 hours a day and it made me feel good that someone would want me to be there for them like that.

It might have stuff to do with my mental illness but it has been something I felt like I would enjoy since I was very young and less crazy. I knew a couple people like that and they seemed really normal, most eventually transition into a vanilla relationship from what I understand and get married or whatever.

Girls are into this because they get to suck every ding dong out of the guy without having to return anything

>I knew a couple people like that and they seemed really normal, most eventually transition into a vanilla relationship from what I understand and get married or whatever.

This couple was a dominant male and a submissive female right? How were they in terms of appearance and the like, and did they end up getting married? I never understood why a woman would voluntarily decide to become so submissive in a relationship, not being equals. This is really rare right? Women don't like to be abused right? Or is it just that the giving up of control that women have, and the complete trust that they put on a woman to take care of her, makes her feel completely desired and taken care of, and increases her submissive love even more?

Attached: 1521303623566s.jpg (250x248, 6K)

that they put on a man*

Origi

The ones I knew kind of personally were two male doms/female subs and one female dom male sub but they all had long term relationships that became almost vanilla over time. I know one got married but I haven't heard from them since AIM died. Uhh I think that is the trick really, they ultimately are equals and their wills just kind of align perfectly so what he says is actually what they both want. Most doms don't make their subs do things they really don't want to do and it requires a lot of trust and communication for people to sorta trust each other enough to leave their comfort zones at each other's request/command.

It's not about abuse really, not normally anyway most people don't like to hurt their parents in serious ways but some do I guess but it's mutual when they do.
>Or is it just that the giving up of control that women have, and the complete trust that they put on a woman to take care of her, makes her feel completely desired and taken care of, and increases her submissive love even more?
That is well said really, that is kind of how I feel about it.

Do you have nostalgia of the time you were in a 24/7 submissive relationship yourself?
>and one female dom male sub
I can kinda get it why a woman would do this, but why a man? The man would have to be really feminine and a cuck to allow himself to be cucked like that. I thought women were disgusted by submissive weak men. How did that relationship work out?

Attached: 1521303663809.jpg (720x1280, 97K)

Do you ever think that to want to relinquish control absolutely might be a sign of being psychologically unable to handle with the pressures of daily life? Do most people who are into that use to have a mental illness? Did the couple's you know had any? Sorry to bother, I am just really really curious.

Attached: il_340x270.1270406681_ncv6.jpg (340x270, 67K)

Oh yeah I miss it every single day. Sometimes I try to substitute it with online relationships and whatever but it isn't the same and I'm not in a good place where I can really make a deep connection with a guy right now.

I don't know he didn't seem feminine but I didn't know him that well. She was a really cool lady though I spoke with her for a while but they had shifted more into vanilla stuff by the time I met them. Invited me camping but I was too nervous to go.

I'm not sure about that really. They seemed pretty normal like I said and really most of the hardcore bdsm people I've came across seemed normal. I think I'm the exception really being crazy.

In the city I used to live in there was a guy who had two live-in servants. From my understanding he completely covered their financial needs in exchange for their submission.

He seemed sane, but I'd say that it takes a particular kind of person to be in that 'servant' kind of role.

Attached: 1499230551350.jpg (768x1024, 493K)

that's called being a normal woman

I'm a male dom and I would love to do something like this. I like controlling people and I'm always on the lookout for new ways to better my own life and other peoples lives, so caring for my own sub would be something I'd put a lot of time and effort into. I'd do things for my sub, sure, but I'd also teach her how to do things, the things I want her to do. I'd sew her clothes to dress her up, teach her music so she can play with me, and fix her diet and exercise routines. But I'd also listen to her and get her to be my second set of eyes and ears. Together we could do things that one person cannot. As for sex, I'm pretty good so that would be the easy part.

Oh well, I can dream. I would consider myself fucked up which is why I think the only kind of successful relationship would be one like this. How fucked up I am, I have no idea.

That's totally normal for both men and women, it's the reason fifty shades of grey is so popular. Since the normal power between and women has been disrupted both sexes crave a more extreme fetishist version of male domination to get what they're missing out on.

I was on soc/ one day and there was a guy who "adopted" a sissy maid boy to live submissively with him, he barely moved in and he said he had been abused by this guy. There was also another user who was with him but left because he had paranoid schizophrenia and was psychotic.

>In the city I used to live in there was a guy who had two live-in servants. From my understanding he completely covered their financial needs in exchange for their submission.

That seems pretty fucking nice. Awesome actually. It's like a hentai where you have two maid Neko servants, but I just can't wrap my head around why a man would be a sissy maid. Like, how would a man come to the point of being so submissive and cucked and humiliated to a point of almost relinquishing his masculinity? I still don't get it.
>Oh yeah I miss it every single day. Sometimes I try to substitute it with online relationships and whatever but it isn't the same and I'm not in a good place where I can really make a deep connection with a guy right now.

Ok fembot. Did you wear a collar or something? Did he ever abuse you in a way you didn't like? Did you go out with a collar or something outside and how did he treat you in public?

Attached: img_8011_1.jpg (1036x1036, 72K)

I did, the collar was one of my best parts. The first time he put it on me was a magical freaking night. Only a little, I was up for most things but if he hurt me too much he'd usually tone it down if I asked.

I did wear it outside and no one really noticed I'm pretty forgettable looking so it's not like anyone paid attention to me. We rarely went into public together but he tended to rest a hand on me all the time, it was really sexy but not overly controlling and mean seeming.

Did he use to tell you what you could eat, drink, speak, when to etc.? Did you ever think that things went too far Orr were you completely comfortable with it? Were you on a constant state of arousal being submissive 24/7 and did you tell anyone about it?

Attached: f4e25cdf8dba3d830d70dedb9e9df437.jpg (800x800, 154K)

Yeah, I'd imagine for both parties, the risk of getting someone who's fucked in the head is pretty high.

I'd see him with one or both of them at my work every once and while. I'd even strike up a conversation with them sometimes, that's largely how I found out about them.
He had a girl and a small twink looking guy. Their arrangement seemed to be working out, or at least, they didn't show any signs of distress.

As for how a guy would find appeal in being someones sissy maid, I'd say it probably comes as a result of their abnormally high feminine disposition. On top of that, the twink seemed to be enjoying himself and he didn't exactly want for anything either, so I can see some degree of appeal in the 'safety'.

Attached: 1486081644411.jpg (540x720, 73K)