Is anyone else loathing to be a fucking manlet...

Is anyone else loathing to be a fucking manlet? I swear I am so far down the rabbithole that it's changed my entire life. I gave up dreams, hobbies, people, almost everything, because of my inferiority complex. I know this sounds like some retarded thread made by a butthurt lanklet, but I swear to whatever god there isn't that it's not.

I sometimes go on youtube and look at a "manlet" meme video. I watch that a few times a week, but when I do, I watch it repeatedly for 10 times or more. And it really gets me down and puts a really sad look on my face.

I don't know if I even want to ask or say something. I'm just so fucking mad. Can I kill people that mock me for this? Should I give up my life so one random person will forever pay for making me feel bad? I don't know. I just hate it. I know other have it worse but fuck them, I care about me, not them. Whatever. Fuck you anons.

Attached: yx531eV[1].png (852x477, 536K)

I didnt even know what a manlet was till I came here. Never really cared for/noticed peoples heights irl and how much it mattered either. Now I go outside and feel like an ant traversing the land of giants, just waiting to be crushed at any given moment by 6'3 chad

Being a manlet gives you unexplained hidden inner creative music/artistic talent because of how shitty your life is whether you're aware or not. Tap into that.
I did and now I wouldn't trade my talents for any height

No such thing. Never had an affinity for any art or something like that. And like the user above you, you only got over it because you had something else going for you. I don't. I'm not rich, handsome, big dicked or any other major thing that could compensate my shortcomings.

Get mogged by Chaddy

What the fuck are you even on about? Is this you, brainlet?

Attached: 002df0j8bd401[1].png (235x215, 6K)

How tallll are you OP

5'8. Although wikipedia says it's average for my shitty country, that's bullshit. It might have been true 10 years ago, nowadays we caught up to other advanced countries and everyone is way taller. I'd say 5'10 male average right now.

bawwww i'm two inches shorter than average my life is OVER

Average are older people and the lowest on the social ladder. How tall are you user? What's the average in your country? Are you rich or handsome or have anything else that stands out to you? Are you an actual robot or a retarded cancer deserving wandering plebbit normie?

how about, what about, you know, dont watch manlet memes for hours everyday if they make you angry?

i'm your height

I always feel so superior to men shorter than me, but in the presence of men taller than me I become a cowardly beta. feels bad man.

Attached: 1522956224089.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

You have a very distinct writing style redditor. How about, my life would not be so shitty because of this aspect, and not the small pout I make when I'm bored and watch that video that doesn't really change my overall feel?

Do you want to answer the other questions one by one or is 1 answer all that your brain power can muster?

lel angry little man aren't ya
i'm your height but twice the man you'll ever be OP, because i'm not pathetic enough to whine over it for all my life

Make neck thick
Thas all that matters
Women go for the throat. Literally beef up neck. Thin neck and short = death. Yes.

So you have something else that you can compensate so you can look over this severe genetic handicap. I would tell you to imagine not having that thing that you have, and see how you'd do then, but that would be asking too much of you. Honestly user, I'd headbutt you through the screen, but you wouldn't even get knocked out because there wouldn't be any brain to get smacked around. Neck yourself, twice-the-man.

Damn user, you also sound like a retarded wojak, but a nice one, so that's alright. My neck is pretty thick from working out. Trust me, it's of to little importance. Thanks for the tip tho.

Why did you let this control your life? Are you this weak?

No user, of course not. I was, but the damage from then is already done. Girls rejecting you, guys mocking you, people not showing any respect towards you, hearing and seeing those taller appreciated and more happy in all aspects of life and shit like this does impact you a tiniest bit; about the size of your dick, that little, but it's still there.

>tfw so mean to anons they all leave my thead

Attached: 376b893c335f0968eb2bc84fcfa971ee[1].png (741x568, 29K)

If you don't reply to my thread you will lose 2 inches of height.

I used to get worked up about it, but I'm at peace with it. I'll be 5'8' for the rest of my life and that's fine. There are guys taller, and there are guys shorter. If my heights an auto-drop for a girl, she's not the one for me anyway.

I'm not a manlet (though sometimes I feel like I am, I'm 6'1 and kids today are so tall that I'm shorter than most of them) but I do the same thing in regards to my face. I'm hideously ugly, like Eggman tier, and sometimes I'll just stare into the mirror at the disgusting abomination staring back. I'll just stare at it for an hour sometimes, punch the mirror sometimes, scream at it, cry, the longer I look the worse I feel but I just keep looking at it. I've pretty much given up on everything and life in general because I'm ugly.

Attached: 1512036391115.jpg (643x360, 42K)

What if your height is an auto-drop for MOST girls instead of A girl, user? What then? Do I just bmyself?

I was just about to say fuck this thread and it's all been infested with braindead normies and filthy redditors. Which sucks, since this was my last mental refuge to share my unsatisfying life. What fucking ever I guess.

Napoleon, Churchill, Alexander. These are just a few examples of Manlets that made it. I'm pretty sure you can use your anger creatively, like these fine gentlemen.

On dating apps it's auto drop for most of them, but I've never really been shut down for it irl. Rarely some girls even think I'm tall somehow.

Well I'm glad to hear that user, tho it doesn't sound nice of me. But it's nice to hear someone going through the same thing you're going. Thanks for sharing.

And luckily for you, I'll say that height matters so much more than face. So at least you have one of the few essential traits of a man. I'd rather be tall and ugly than short and decent.

Go to Wizchan then. Being a normie is an instant perma ban there.

I'm a manlet but I've seen guys shorter than me pull cuties. Just know something else is wrong with us.

Napoleon was 5'7 in a time when his countrymen were 5'4. I don't know much about the others, but most of these examples are slightly shorter/average people from THOSE times; meaning shorter people and less emphasis on this modern social necessity.

And if 1 out 1 million short guys is succesful, it doesn't mean jack shit my not so smart user. But if 10 million of 10 million tall people leave good lives, while everyone else but that one manlet lead shitty ones, now this does mean fucking something.

as someone who hates being tall I will trade you any day to be short and cute my height makes me sick im 6'1" bugs me as much as being short bugs you for whatever reason because I would love to be your height.

What are exceptions to the rule? Man, I wish I had an education to understand such an advanced concept.

Attached: outliers1[1].jpg (640x469, 39K)

Are you a girl with a penis or do you just have some mental problems user? I'm not gonna take you for trolling since it's too stupid. So which one is it? Because nobody would want to be shorter unless they are some fucking mutant that's not in NBA or strongman.

You're exaggerating. It's not as uncommon as you think. You're just an autist.

I'm not sure if this would make you feel better but I'm 5'6, which is actually tall for my third world genes. But since I was born and raised in Bongland I am forever a manlet.

Are you handsome, rich, extremely charismatic or something similar? Are you actually 5'8? Is the average height in your country 5'5?

Of all the guys I know, those my height or shorter don't have/never had a girlfriend. Those taller do/had/will have. You're understating. It is as uncommon as I think. You're just a normie. Thanks for your anecdotal evidence tho.

cleary in your close minded world it must seem impossible but not everyone wants what YOU want. im shy and not dominate at all, I want something to match how I feel and im not intimidating. Also yes I want to be a trap but my height would make it impossible.

It kinda does user. It makes me feel better than you in some way. Also I can't stop thinking that you are some poo in loo and it's both funny and interesting to see how such vastly different people can share similar feelings. Sorry for the meme if you are actually pajeet, it's just a meme bro.

>handsome
Depends on who you ask
>rich
No
>Charismatic
I think so, I've been called that and/or charming, don't know what the difference is

I live in NYC, most guys are around my height.

This. If a girl won't touch you unless you're at least 6 foot, then you have a definitive roastie on your hands.

got me to reply you little shit

>You're just a normie. Yeah, because you definitely know me. It's not like I'm a kissless virgin manlet or anything as well.

There are a lot of girls who are lonely af and don't give a shit about height. You're probably just looking for Staceys. I know the world is genuinely cruel for a lot of guys who want love but I just don't think height is the sole factor.

Some things are so commonly desired in life, that you take them for granted. Everyone would want to be rich, except hipsters and already rich people. Same with height, every guy that is short or average would want a few extra inches. Sorry for the hate trap-user, I'd let you touch my weiner if you have a feminine penis. Or not.

fuck I would kill to be any of you guys

Attached: robin_and_starfire_by_flick_the_thief-dbwoh45.png (754x1000, 722K)

There is this guy who is about an inch shorter than me or JUST my height. I'm 23, He's 63, He looks about 50, and my god his wife who works with him (owns his own company) is gorgeous. She's really fit and taller than him and good bone structure, the guy is not even all that attractive by conventional standards, but seeing men like this gives me hope for myself and it should for you too. We can always improve ourselves no matter what, it's what makes us men. Don't throw your life away no matter how shitty it may be, for some asshole that is probably a total fucking loser and it's why they are mocking you. They are insecure no matter how good you may THINK they have it. GL user.

Attached: ugly.png (373x598, 307K)

well thank you I was just a little triggered im alot like a girl when it comes to my height so im just being bitchy

hey you are following me get atta here

I'm Bengali, which is basically poo in loo but with actual toilets. What keeps me going/destroys me is that I would be considered a chadlet at least if I went there now.

You're dumb if you think not being rich is as bad as having low self-esteem, or feeling undesired.

>I'm handsome and charismatic and whatever else I take for granted. But don't worry user, I'm the same height too and I do fine. There is no other difference between us and I don't have anything extra to compensate for my pathetic height. You too can get girls user. Just be yourself!
Also NYC is very diverse and has millions of people. More chances to be average, and more potential suitors or what you call them, more whores to chose from.

The overwhelming majority of girls I met are roasties. Wew lad, what a time to be alive.

:^)

>girls
>lonely
Pick one and not the other.

>tfw 5'4 turbo manlet
IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1516219137052.jpg (436x413, 38K)

You're filling in things I never said with your own words.

dude you're not even that short. if you were like 5
'5 and below id be like ohhh yeaaa you're kindaa...fucked. but you're not. i know a kid who looks like a total dork, nasally voice 5'6 and could kick anyones ass (does muay thai), getting married next year and has a 60k programming job.

>pick one
Okay, don't believe me. But you're being delusional if you think every qt has a bf.

This never happens.

Manlets best bet are neither women who are extremely tall (who just simply won't give them the time of day) or women who are extremely short (who have developed a complex around being a short girl and want to date a guy who's 6'4) but in dating a woman who's within an inch of their height, or of average height.

This goes for most things in life desu, all of you want autistic / spergy girls but I think you'll find "normal" women, women who you meet IRL (NOT on Tinder or Jow Forums or Discord) will have less weird complexes and fetishes and your relationships will be much healthier.

reblying

>Manlets best bet are neither women who are extremely tall (who just simply won't give them the time of day)
false.
I'm 5'7" and most my gf's have been 5'10"+
Most manlets date women much taller than us.
This is lit for me too because I prefer tall woman and have a giantess fetish

Attached: 1522282093681.jpg (744x855, 180K)

I wish I was a 6'2" chad just to have the pleasure of denying every roastie I come into contact with. It's not fun to deny them when they don't want you anyway.

This only happens in hikikomori artists' mangas and comics.

>she owns the company, she is gorgeous, she is fit
>you don't mention any of the top 1% qualities he must bring to the table to be with her
Whatever user. I appreciate the kind words at least. Thanks.

Right on bengi-bro. Maybe go there one day and fullfil your chad or salman khan destiny.

What???

No it's not user. It's not.

Cool. Do you know another? I know 30 tall guys that had more sex partners in a year than your entire family tree in their lifetimes.

every woman ive meet irl is in a relationship im confident in saying that any girl who wants to be in a relationship is

OP here. I can confirm. The only girls that aren't are legit uggos or fat sacks of shit or a mix of them. Of course, there are also the ones riding from chad dick to chad dick, but those don't count, since I ain't no chad to get a seat.

>5'8
kill yourself, you're whinging about nothing. I wish I was 5'8.

the self-loathing is blinding

I'm 6'
I'm ok with that. Would like to be a couple inches taller. 6'2"-6'3" imo is the perfect height.
Not too short, not too tall

SANDOKAN! That was the fucking indian chad name I was searching for. Holy fuck this took way too long. You better become that guy one day user, cause I didn't waste all this time trying to remember his name for nothing.

>I have a 2 inch penis
>oh yeah? well I have a micropenis
>what does it matter that in the end there is no mention worthy difference and we are both in the same pot basically; your shitty situation is 10% less shitty than mine so your life is perfect and mine is not
Do you see how retarded you are user? You may be shorter in height, but you are also way below most when it comes to IQ.

>5'8 is comparable to having a 2 inch penis
What a normie

Eh, im 5'8 and a half and i love the fact that im sjorter than average, desu being made fun of for being short by girls and girls hitting me turns me the fuck on.

Of course when it comes to sex id like to be on top and fuck her raw for payback.

You are right user. I do self-loath. Am I not allowed to this either? So I must tell myself and everyone around me that everything is great and just as it's supposed to me and life is so fair and that's it? Cool, I'll start doing it. But I can't really change the way I think and no amount of lies coming out of my mouth are going to change my perspective.

Why you here faggot? If I would have been way better off then someone in some regard I wouldn't come to bathe in their filth. I'd feel to above them to do it. So you must be pretty fucking pathetic in many other regards of life. Have you considered suicide? If not, consider it.

>What is an analogy?
I'll take user is a fucking brainlet and won't even fucking admit it for 500 alex.

Yes user, if you'd read my experiences, you'd see that it is. You could say it's actually worse since girls see first the outside and can't see your microdick until it's too late and maybe 1 of 100 won't leave. Being a manlet doesn't even get you there. Get the fuck outta my thread now and come back when you own more than at least 1000 brain cells.

I wish I could have no self-respect and ego so I could accept it like that. It's not easy nor fun when everything gets under your skin and you need to answer back and not take shit from anybody like a fucking dog.

boo hoo stop being so melodramatic. You're a couple of inches below average and dead on world average. Your "experiences" are probably pretty scarce considering it seems like you've never been outside, if you actually got outside you'd realise you're bitching about literally nothing.

You will find a girl that will accept you regardless of your height. I am fairly sure women like bigger more muscular men though. Broad shoulders and all that.

I am 5'10 average height and where I live quite of the few guys I come across are still taller than me. I am not sure whether being tall is a huge advantage in the dating game or what.

>I am not sure whether being tall is a huge advantage in the dating game or what.
lol

It is a YouTube video. It isn't meant to make you feel good. It is meant to get a reaction. Which it is. Why do you think Jezebel and all those Gawker sites write such extreme pieces? Because it plays on peoples insecurities and will get clicks.

Welcome to the stupid part of the human psyche. Nothing in life is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

>that fucking nigger nose.

Stop projecting your basement dwelling onto me retard. If that would have been the case, I wouldn't have had so much anger in complaining had I not seen it with my own eyes and experienced the unfairness of being a short guy myself. Something, for whatever reason, that you are oblivious too. You either aren't a manlet, or live in a 3rd world midget shithole or have something else or your single digit IQ can't correlate that every woman rejecting you is because you are barely a downie's spit taller than her.

You'll learn to accept who you are. I started out that way too. Do things to boost confidence. I smoke and work out, some people learn guitar, find what makes you feel like a man and you'll be 200% better. I love you man, and hope you gain some more self confidence soon.

>because you are barely a downie's spit taller than her.
Try being a shorter than her. What a normie, a couple inches below average and he thinks it's the end of the world. Here's a weird suggestion, maybe all those rejections from girls you talk about are mostly to do with the fact that you are completely insufferable. Seeing your extreme self loathing and extreme anger at the tiniest of things, it's no surprise you've had the experience you say you've had.

>I love you man
Y-you too.

Thanks user. I appreciate it. I hope you'll keep doing fine as well.

Attached: 1482442452113[1].jpg (369x387, 35K)

wait, if napoleon was taller than the average for his time, why do people push the "epic shortman" meme on him?

>in a time when his countrymen were 5'4
holy historical inaccuracy batman

>the way you type on 4chin describes your personality
You are so fucking dumb user. Those "few" inches didn't have an impact on my life at all from rejection to bullying. Not at all user. I'd say you'd deserve to get beat up retarded, but that might actually make you smarter.

Attached: c17[1].png (900x623, 40K)

filthy anglo propaganda

Mostly because I have work tomorrow and I don't really have any games to play

People are uneducated and think he was a 5'2 midget because most normies don't bother with obscure historical facts and take prevalent word of mouth common knowledge for granted.

No matter what study you look for, even at best they are still slightly below 5'6. So he was still above the average man. Just google it you fucking retard, unless you have this historical data under your desk professor Faggot.

5'3" and not a kissless virgin ama

Attached: 1516069656210.gif (398x444, 265K)

height doesn't matter. Im 5'6 and never had problems with getting girls.

Some of the scariest, toughest dudes i know are short as fuck. In fact i'd say being short has made me a much braver person. When i have had to stand up for myself in the past it's always to dudes much bigger than me that can almost definitely beat my ass, so i had to know that and stand up anyway.

The majority of you are simply unlikable racists, bad/hateful people or extremely socially awkward. It's not your height that's holding you back. Your just latching on to something easy so you dont have to face something hard like actual, brutal self reflection.

Attached: 1407820349911.jpg (1134x1001, 219K)

Do you have any people in your life you consider true friends?

Are you going to make a post with your petty retarded rambling on r/motivation and wait for upvotes like a good little boi until your soy late microwaved to the perfect temperature is ready so you can drink it and go to bed?

Whats wrong? Am i making too much sense? :P

Yea a small few. I don't really think I need any more then what I got.

>dude everything about you're body language, stance, speech, clothes, etc affects social situations
>but height, which affects the viewing angle of how a person sees you, had no impact lmoa

Height and circumcision are the two things even Jow Forums will never be redpilled on. Sad.

Attached: 1522635907448.jpg (645x773, 36K)

Then you'll be alright user, keep 'em close.

lmaolmao checking GETS lmao

184 cm tall. According to Google, 9 cm taller than average in my country. Never had any effect on my life unless I have to take a bus (seats are mostly designed for hobbits) or get in a building with low ceiling.

I'd rather be a bulked manlet than a lanky fucking goblin.

t. the latter.

tall people don't want to accept that they haven't earned a single accomplishment in their life and short people don't want to accept that their lives were over before they began so we are stuck in this eternal limbo.

Attached: 1518891382746.jpg (981x787, 111K)

The reason why tall people are happier than short people is because they don't care about their height, and they're not as insecure.
Manlets need to learn to stop caring about it. Or they're just gonna keep crying about how unfair everything is and stay a sadsack.

But this isn't gonna help because you're already fallen for the robot trap of "I'm not capable of anything because I'm X and everyone else is Y, so I'm just gonna cry everyday about how unfair everything is"

Im ok for my latino race group but it doesn't feel fair i need the strongest most poingent most fastest ego boost and need all to adore me in every possible way

You do know that the big, tall, ripped dude in your OP is basically a super insecure turbo virgin who feels the need to show off his body at every opportunity in order to compensate for his inability to get women and loneliness, right?

As for being a "manlet", sometimes I hate it, but I don't think it's quite as bad as people act like it is. At worse, you get stupid, bitchy, judgmental women hating on you and some rejecting you because of it, but it's not impossible to get laid as a short guy either.

It was a joke started by the English at the time, but its only used now because people want to use him as an example of a short person when he wasn't.