Senior prom

Senior prom will be starting at my school soon. And of course, being the reject I am and have always been, will not have the opportunity to go because every girl thinks I am creepy and does not wanna go to the prom with me. How was your high school senior prom like?

Attached: 011AFC7C-30B4-4A07-8317-C57278975615.jpg (651x888, 192K)

you are not helping your reject status by venting to anonymous image boards

Attached: benjamin-button-story_647_092616032201.jpg (647x404, 31K)

I dropped out and one of the major reasons why is I was scared of not getting a date for prom.

I'm just going to cave in and ask a black girl from my circle out

Big get soon, cant think of that shit

Nice trips
Oreganooranginal

thanks

my first trip in years,

>How was your high school senior prom like?
Kind of a similar situation to you OP.

I actually got asked out by a girl, but she was literally autistic and had aspergers or something so I ended up turning her down. Think I spent that evening playing xbox.

Attached: 1521671341231.jpg (699x919, 122K)

Congrats bro

Origin

>want to ask male friend to prom

Im scared

it wasn't bad, I had the same girlfriend throughout high school, but I did end up having to go to 2 proms because she went to a different local school. For hers, we did it properly. Dressed up and went to a nice fancy restaurant.

For mine? I wasn't going be spending that much money again, we already had one prom. So we wore the same suit and dress and just went to Mcdonalds.

Oh that is a shame bro.

I HATE WATCHING HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO ALL 4S

Did somebody already GET it?

I actually got asked out by a girl too but I thought she was making fun of me and I spazzed out

You could go with a group of friends. Thats what I did, got cheap tuxes and pooled money for a limo since it was far, first half of it we just ate food and chilled at the table we stole, last half we just did autistic shit around the building and screeching at people from the balcony. Police got onto us eventually and we just left and walked along the sea wall and whatnot. overall it was fun and ok. Didnt have a crush aat the time but there was a cross-eyed pajeet girl I wanted to rail that was there with another guy, so no big deal with tfw no gf and still having my v-card.

This is a copt pasta. I've seen this exact post in the past

I didn't go. I stayed home and played vidya.

I got asked to go to prom by my oneitis. Only problem is that she friendzoned me prior, and I knew we were just going as friends. Plus, I know I'd just be a sperg and she'd end up leaving me for another guy in the middle of it. Decided to not go and just listen to music and watch evangelion instead.

I just didn't go. I wasn't that weird in fact tgere were girls that wanted to go with me but my crush was there with her bf so I figured out I'm going feel like shit.

ok then. never posted this before tho