I get it now

i get it now.

>quiet/reserved people = the only good guys
>normies and chads = animals unaware of their wrongdoings
>phychos, tyrones,brads, jews = badguys

how accurate is this?

Attached: eternal pepe.jpg (1920x1200, 451K)

Almost. Not all quiet/reserved people are good, there are only a select few who are bearable to be around.

Nah senpai:
>robots: think they're good but jaded by circumstances
>normies: pure evil and resentful of robots
>chads: despised by robots but are actually their only potential allies because chads aren't evil and are sym/empathetic to robots

>le chad is actually a good guy meme

chad sympathizers opinon's are worth 1/3rd. Chad only has to make sure he's kind superficially.

Attached: RRRRRRUUUUUUEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (500x500, 78K)

The most important thing is you put yourself in the best group so you can feel smug and superior.

how am i wrong though.

>chad is only doing it superficially
That doesn't make sense with me hanging out with him without an audience to observe him being nice idiot

the real chads are actually nice people

the muh fitness, fucking 3 stacies a month, yo wanna get this party ON, has ever bullied at all chads are the ones you should hate

ok but don't be supersized when the lion attacks it's handler. He is still a normie after all.

chad would tear you to shreds verbally at the drop of the hat as soon as he gets "fed up with your shit" He does NOT understand you he can and would bully you.

You're not wrong, you're the best person and you deserve to be in the best group.

yeah, thats the bad chad

good chads have more than 1 iq brains and can discuss shit with you without treating everything like a fight, retard

besides what are the bads going to say? ugly autistic loser with no friends that no one likes? wow gee are you a soyboy to let that hurt

>"HEY BRAH WANNA GO PLAY FORTNITE?"

>ugly autistic loser with no friends that no one likes?
i would probably start tearing up desu

>i would probably start tearing up desu

its hard but try not to, if you break it down thats literally every single insult people throw at everyone

>try not too

sorry, chad but even if i retorted with a "fuck you" i'd still look like a bitch.

responding to a bitch like a bitch makes you look like a bitch, who wouldve thought

im no chad, just a robot

>how accurate is this?
not at all you fucking sperg. dont feel sorry for yourself if this is legitimately how you view this world

Don't resent this confused normie, for he is confused and incapable of our goodness.

>>le chad is actually a good guy meme
that was how it was originally until all these memeing faggots showed up. normalfags are the problem. chad and Stacey have no reason to be mean to you, they exist on another plane of existence

lol do you really think people here blieve this stuff? it's all just a meme, kinda like pol

Let me see who got the original numbers

Attached: 1518315439263.png (547x603, 30K)

A person's mortality isn't dictated by the amount of pussy he gets