What's the appeal of becoming a girl?

What's the appeal of becoming a girl?

Attached: 1517199422124.jpg (720x884, 49K)

Lifes on easy mode

>the grass is always greener

Taken to an insane degree.

I don't understand drugging/castrating yourself all in the name of a skirt and some tits.

yea for actual females
cutting your dick off or wearing girl clothes doesn't count and does the exact opposite

I would like to be a female, but im not going to cut my fucking dick off. But in an alternate reality I feel like life would be easier.

As a kinda non binary trans girl, there honestly shouldn't be an "appeal", and if you really want to transition just because you think it's gonna be easier, then you are really stupid and have a seriously rough path ahead of you (most likely ending in suicide, non actual trans transitioners tend to be ugly betas who have no chance in ever being accepted or even liked, and give off really creepy vibes lol). It's hard as fuck and it will mentally tear you apart and should only be done if you honestly HATE being a boy and are doing it to avoid killing yourself basically... It's not a bloody walk in the park and anyone on here who says it's easy or what ever either has PERFECT (and I mean perfect) genetics and could pass as a girl already. Or they are a lying piece of shit who is trying to trick beta males lmao. You should only transition if you already are a girl on the inside, and for no other reason...... That being said, it is kinda nice to be groped and spoiled and not expected to do as much physical heavy lifting XD But it's defo not life on "Easy mode" life anons suggest, Life is harder in some ways, but the benefit of never becoming a big ugly ass man with a deep voice make it all worth it.
That's cos you're not trans
This so much
It's not really about life being easier, being trans is more about hating every single aspect of being a male

Also, side note... As a trans person all I can think about is having my penis removed and I hate it being there every waking moment and if anyone touches me there (unless it's SUPER gentle and considerate and at the right time etc) it makes me feel like crying and throwing up at the same time... It's not a good feel at all. Also, people think i'm a total faggot and i'm really into butt sex, truth is i'm really not, but It's just a compromise between feeling like throwing up and just straight up not having sex.

>being THIS mentally ill
LOL literally kill yourself idiot, you're a guy- you have a dick. you have XY chromosomes. grow up and stop playing make believe.

i just want it
don't give a shit about easy life bs etc incels crap

NOBODY IS READY FOR TRAPSUKA

everything you said applies to you too though you're a mentally ill robot probably a neet that lives with your mother too so why don't you grow up?

To make the pain go away desu

Attached: dysphoria.gif (540x356, 1.7M)

Curing horrible dysphoria mostly.

Congrats for discovering you're cis.

I don't deny I'm mentally ill lol, but Im mentally ill to the point where I couldn't make myself have sex as a male even if I wanted to (and physically unable, but that never came into my decision) I was never a flamboyant gay type but I always different and I'm just not attracted to people in a male way at all, my body doesn't react in a male way. I have a girls voice, I don't grow any body or facial hair, I'm 5 foot 7, I couldn't even get a girl if I REALLY wanted to (I am actually bi lol) I have no interest in penetrating anyone and I get wet instead of getting erections. This is all pre hormones baring in mind (17 yrs). I never really got hit by puberty properly and I spent ages thinking about the idea of transitioning and I haven't looked back. I know i'll always be a boy, but I will never be a man and I'm fine with that. If you don't like that, it's your problem, not mine.

Attached: WIN_20180311_07_20_53_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

nice tits
how long are you on hrt and what do you take?

I don't want to be a trans
I just want to post pictures of my pretty thin body on beautiful dresses and bring people sexual release for fapping material

Not him but you should just accept it. I know it's not the same thing but i have this big fear of dying and i wish i could live over 1000 years. I know it's not possible but it might become possible in the future if i'm lucky enough to be alive by then. The same thing applies to you. I accepted the fact that probably i'm going to die like every other person, and you should accept the fact that you're probably going to live your whole life with your dick, but with some luck thanks to some scientific miracle or even thanks to full dive VR you will get to experience a true and full transition. You might be mental but you also deserve to be happy like everyone else. I hope your wish comes true.

>I have a girls voice, I don't grow any body or facial hair, I'm 5 foot 7
From one trannie to another, what the fuck is this shit. You're stupidly lucky.

Attached: binoculars.jpg (427x427, 21K)

This guy has it right. The appeal is having an easier life. Unfortunately for all the mentally broken degenerates that actually try it, it flat out IS NOT POSSIBLE. Cutting your dick off and poisoning your body with excessive hormones you aren't supposed to have will only make your problems worse in the long term.

i don't know either, maybe to see what it is like. i do kind of wonder what it's like to have a vagina though.

you should try getting fucked in the ass

thanks! I'm guessing ur :D
I was self medicating for a year with 6mg prognova and 6mg spiro, then the GIC (The NHS) accepted my referal and Im still on 6mg of prognova (just about to go up to 8mg) and fuck knows about my blockers, but I get a 3 monthly injection, but I think it's the base dose and I have an appointment in just under a month and im gonna go in and complain to shit and try and get my blockers raised, as I honestly felt a lot better when I was just self medicating :( In total, i've been self medicating for about a year, and with the NHS for about a year. Really disapointed in the NHS though, i'm just a number to them and when ever I call up to complain that my T levels mustn't (I know they aren't) be right they always just spin me around and turn me away :(
I know, i'm lucky as hell, and even I get mad jealous of other trannies. I 'm probs about 5 8 now if im being honest (i know i've grown but I refuse to re-measure myself) For the body hair part, i'm blonde and my mum is like basically hairless (mostly took on her genes in terms of physical appearance) and my dad's a total beta so I guess that helps lol. I have no idea how my voice is so high, I used to force it as low as it could go in school to fit in, but since trying vocal training it's honestly cis girl tier (if a little croaky from doing like 7+ bong rips a day) and other than when I get all mucusy, I actually really like my voice mostly. I used to hate it for ages and thought i would never pass, but then I found out that it was all paranoia and the vibrations that are in your head but you don't hear, cos it turns out I already sounded like a girl.
desu from what i've heard, it's not THAT much different, I second getting fucked in the ass lol

Attached: 1479412069589.jpg (1296x986, 555K)