The Chad Youtuber

youtube.com/watch?v=520lYRl9jsk

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 139K)

that hair really sucks tho
i dont understand anyone with that wavyboi shit and its not 2003 anymore

>that hair really sucks tho
>i dont understand anyone with that wavyboi shit and its not 2003 anymore

He's balding really badly, that hairstyle is to cover how bad his hair has receded.

Even Chad can't hide from shitty hair genes.

I seriously hope he dies.
Not being edgy, like LOL DIE FAGGOT.
He genuinely, GENUINELY does nothing to progress society.
He's some cunt who makes Youtube videos.
Youtubers are the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL.

This cunt is literally just a dickhead that has the most punchable face ever made.

It looks like he's missing the top of his head

i dont get that tho, id just shave it or get plugs or whatever
why have a shitty hairstyle when you can solve the problem

what have you done to progress society?

>mention Logan Paul for the first time ironically
>normalnigger chimps out about how unfunny he is
>watch a video
>obvious hes playing a character
who logang here?

I'm a girl and I think he's ugly as shit. His brother is subjectively good looking but he has fuckboy face syndrome really bad.

>22 MILLION views.
Amazing.

>>obvious he's playing a character
Character or not, dude has done some pretty deplorable shit. I'm legitimately surprised he's STILL being promoted by YouTube.

>thinking your opinion has value just because you're a girl and we're talking about a guy

roast beef plz go

Yup he's basically a children's entertainer. But that doesn't big bois can't watch him. How many of his haters watch superhero movies?

>He genuinely, GENUINELY does nothing to progress society.

He's rich, so by the standards of the 1%er apologists you see on this board all the time, he's contributed A TON to society.

If it was a nigger behaving in the exact same way nobody would give a shit. It's only because he's white people get triggered. If blacks act like this liberals make up excuses for them and blame white men.

Liking logan paul is the final redpill. He's also going to box a nigger from the UK in august.

This has to be the most embarrassing reply I've read in a while.

>truth

agreed desu

logan paul is unfunny as fuck to me but i like that he triggers everyone by being a carefree blonde haired blue eyed kid

It's a fact. Go on worldstar to find 100 videos of black breaking shit in stores and punching employees but nobody cares. It's only because he's rich and white people are OBSESSED with hating him.

>when a triggered liberal has no argument so they try to shame the person

kek

>muh niggers

t. triggered roastie
I've watched one video by him and yeah he's not funny. it's the effect being a loganger that is actually funny. some random flyover kid made it big doing whatever he wants.

you're retarded. go look up boonk and read all the hate he gets. people hate other people who get famous by being insufferable and destructive. and the hate they get is relative to their level of fame.

>black people dont love boonk and say to anyone that calls him a shit head "loosen up"

kek. I've been in multiple YouTube comment sections of boonk videos and it was all the same. black people loving boonk.

stop denying the truth retarded cuck

>boonk
the fact that you have to tell other people to look the guy up disproves everything you're spouting

everyone knows who Logan Paul is simply because he's white