Cat fishing a girl right now. need a candid picture of a white guys big dick...

Cat fishing a girl right now. need a candid picture of a white guys big dick. will post the nudes here when I get them from her.

Attached: image.jpg (480x640, 35K)

Use mine, free of charge.

Attached: dick7.jpg (1078x808, 195K)

Go to an imgur random picture page and pick an image that reverse seaching for it on Google shows nothing.

>google reverse image search
Table
kek

Attached: tfw no clip.jpg (880x898, 76K)

tumblr is packed woth pictures of dicks mate

>candid picture of a white guys big dick

Attached: 1476944215485.png (388x368, 209K)

Thats a fucking nice pecker

different angle with coconut oil

Attached: IMG_4535.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

Now I'm not gay, but that's a nice peeper.

no shame in admitting it my friend, i've lost count of the number of times gay guys have hit on me or offered to suck me off

Attached: cropped body.jpg (498x855, 91K)

Would be good but the guy I'm using isn't hairy

use them for next time then, embrace the hair brother

Attached: IMG_3967.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

Not as big as some of these posts but you're welcome to use my dick.

Attached: castration.jpg (591x787, 82K)

Why are you even browsing Jow Forums? Normalfag.

So that he can post his pictures, let the man do his work.

holy shit, circumcised dicks are abhorrent
i am leaving this website now

Show the screen shot of her reaction
I like seeing how cunts react to big dicks

Those balls look like a ladybug

I used to be a robot until I turned 22

another with oil on it

Attached: IMG_4046.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

Wow your body is absolutely disgusting, and i'm not even talking about the hair, i'm talking about your deformities.

do you care to go into detail or would you rather your shitpost be toothless

What deformities? He's pretty fucking hot, idk why he's even here.

I'm a girl and they look amazing, uncircumcized ones look odd.

You shouldn't cope that hard, user, you're going to hurt yourself.

I want to stick my tongue in that peehole.

ALL THESE MUTILATED JEW COCKS HAHAHA.
ONLY IN AMERICA... HAVING HALF A COCK IS NORMAL HAHAHA, JEWS... JEWS... JEWS.

Don't mind me, just looking at who got

I used to be a robot, came on Jow Forums almost every single day from 2013-2016
lost a lot of weight, started pursuing women with all the mental/emotional baggage that you can only get from being a robot, and had sex

i was pretty emotionally abusive to all the women I slept with, was definitely a predator, never was able to cum with any woman outside of my current partner, was really into degrading the women and making them cry, would fuck them then ghost them immediately afterwards. a few times they tried to contact me afterwards to grab dinner or have sex again, but I just abused them more. not good, not a healthy mindset or way to live. I don't really regret it because I didn't care about women at all, I despised women and enjoyed making beautiful things break because of me

slept with 13 women in a period of 8 months before finding current partner, now we are looking to rent a house together and settle down

i suppose the blogpost is to show that robots can change, though anybody who actually makes it likely had factors that predisposed them to making it in the first place. most wont make it, and the few who do occasionally come back much like I, seeking validation and approval from the brothers they left behind
even with all the fucked up things I did, I was able to change. my partner understands my past and has worked with me, I don't hate women anymore, I have healthier views on sex, and we have simultaneous orgasms almost every time we have sex.

for those of you who have the chance to make it, please make changes in your life. I don't know what you need to do, but it isn't stagnating on Jow Forums