Women hate thread

I fucking hate women, they are re selfish and entitled, they are fucking leeches of society no woman had ever built civilizations nor culture because they are just inferior versions of men tell me had you ever seen a woman who can talk about science, politics, philosophy or good music? all of them are literally copy and paste personalities they are so fucking boring and emotional, i fucking hate all of them i wanna watch them suffer

Attached: LMfsSgZql8_Uo02m2vbnj1381uxl2is0VmwdSgx43xo.jpg (320x568, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLZBvgWVlOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like you're just surrounded by women on your level. And I say this as a total loser, before you throw an autistic tantrum. Women who have value, intelligence, and are worth knowing don't associate with worthless pieces of shit.

so you're no better than feminist, just switch the genders. You know you've reached a whole new level of irony when you become the very thing you hate.

Attached: 1494270269722-pepethefrog.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

You project our own flaws onto half the human population because you lost the ability to connect with other humans and especially with women.

They choose not to mate with you because they can tell you represent an evolutionary dead end.

They're all sluts

youtube.com/watch?v=sLZBvgWVlOc

Fuck, this board is 100% normie right now, sorry but you need to leave, you don'belong here

Attached: 1300575737001.png (600x729, 152K)

Except for your own mother

shes a bad boy slut too

The dichotomy of normie and robot fundamentally unreasonable. Women are complex and subtle people just like you and you know it.

Attached: EB10B3C8-79EE-4D2B-8EE4-1A11CA9E2784.png (274x258, 46K)

>get called out for being s retarded faggot
>REEEEEE FUCKIN NORMIES
take it from one permavirgin to another. Youre a fag OP.

I forgot l saved this. decent read

Attached: 1488221745595.png (1260x568, 291K)

>44445757
Shut up nigger you need to leave this board

People of both genders text and drive constantly. The only reason you care is because you are sad you no longer have the chance to put your dick in those girls. You're selfish, lazy, entitled, and utterly weak-minded for buying into the random, uneducated crap you hear on r/incel

I like pics that destroy hope

Attached: 1507776940659.jpg (540x960, 54K)

God this board has went total normie, i remember when threads like this had 300 replies now there are just white knight normies trying to defend those sluts

Attached: b10.jpg (422x437, 134K)

Late night r9k is the only way to escape the normos. They have work. They wake up early. There are pure robots and mentally ill individuals here, after midnight.

This is not and has never been your board. Your clear inability to understand this is pathetic.

There is a sliver of truth though. Women don't buld civlizations and they are conformists that are being used by the establishment to grab more power.

Maybe... YOU need to leave? As in leave the whole internet??

I used to participate in those threads. The way society treats men is still unfair, but bitching about it in an online echochamber is no solution. Break the cycle m8

Nobodies defending anyone. You're objectively severely autistic if you believe this

Who here /support rape/? I love fantasizing about actually crossing that line, just ruining some stuck up cunts life.

NORMIES GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
originsl orginoli

Attached: 1522520507365s.jpg (240x250, 6K)

You don't belong here if you're incapable of coping with perspectives other than your own. Just leave.

Oh god, there we go...
First of all, there might be no rule against you here, but your presence here is highly unappreciated since all you do is post shitty replies and work towards lowering the average thread quality of this board. We don't want you here, and every time you keep posting shitty threads here, the more hate you'll get. But I guess you're just another worthless shit sack here for the trolling and can't appreciate the true reason for this board to exist despite doing some "epic baiting lol xdd"

Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1519503605035.jpg (767x559, 121K)

YES
Your butthurt nourishes me!
You hate the warped the concept of women fermenting in your mind.
But when she falls asleep in your arms nowhere in the world is worth moving for. But then again women are attracted to success and the ability to provide her offspring with care and resources. There can be no faking that.

Attached: D311EDEA-C516-48CB-9035-B0F58B7EBF18.jpg (800x800, 84K)

>tfw no woman will ever fall asleep in my arms

Attached: 1514985982212s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

catposters are the best!!!!!
i love you catposter!

I appreceate your points. Women do tend to take fewer risks than men, and I suspect evolutionary psycology is at work here.

While women hate threads have fallen out of favor with me, I admit the discussion of women can be very fruitful when done with honesty and humility. This means an unflinching account of their flaws and weaknesses without proceeding to inarticulate rage.

I don't like people in general, women are people so they can be very annoying. There are some good women out there but they are hard to find.

If you're going to be a contrarian, at least try and be constructive and don't just feed straight into his narrative. But if you're just here to be a nigger, you should honestly just leave.

Attached: 21946192684691.png (560x407, 80K)

It CAN happen friendo

I love you too user.
You made today a special day just by your being you. There is no one in the whole world like you, and I like you just the way you are.

Attached: B0C09E67-38D3-41D3-B775-2B33FCD0E3D1.gif (584x624, 166K)

Too bad it won't.
Oreganollius Maximus

Attached: 1518308990586.jpg (350x334, 10K)

nice digits
oregano beggano

Attached: 1522973033757.gif (1000x700, 278K)

>mfw it will happen and you dont know it yet

Attached: 6F915E1C-B6A2-4D5A-941C-61F94CAA1FBE.gif (180x137, 4K)

>mfw I'm a 32yr Incel KHV
Not going to happen with me, and I don't plan to lose my wizard powers.. Check em.

Attached: 1521739435608.jpg (451x451, 27K)

>mfw I lost my virginity at 40 and I didnt see it coming at all

Attached: DA2AF7DF-74B0-4136-9F5D-7F5D9B752C80.jpg (500x500, 76K)

I don't hate women, but they just seem more of a burden than anything else. I'm 31 and will die a virgin but have accomplished a lot more than my peers. The only difference is that they are getting married.

You can live a rich life without women, both financially and otherwise. Divorce and alimony are big risks that many men forget about until its too late.

i'm a total loser piece of shit but i think women (and men) are awesome. can this be an OP hate thread now?

I think OP needs love more than anything else right now.

This. If everyone knew this man wouldn't be as fucked as we are now.

Attached: 1519905618630.gif (599x446, 236K)

I almost sperged out on two different women today, like 2 minutes apart from each other. The first one pissed me off when I was going into a store while she was leaving it with her friends. I got to the door first and had just stepped in, when she decided it'd be easier to try to push past me as I was walking in. I pushed past her and looked back, and saw that she caught an attitude with me. I left the store because the line was too long, and walked down into the train station, when some other girl with her boyfriend was about to walk up the steps. We made direct eye contact and she saw me coming, but she still decided to bump into me, as if she expected me to move out of the way. They have no fucking common courtesy at all, I swear. I stopped moving out of their way or holding doors open out of courtesy(i do this with men as well, not just women), for them because they honestly don't fucking deserve it. I've noticed that they always push past people, they rarely say excuse me anymore, they're thankless little pieces of entilted shit. I'm not even asking for a verbal thank you, at least a sign of acknowledgement, but they apparently think that everyone should move out of the way or do things for them automatically because they're women

R u retarded user?

Incels are almost as autistic as feminist

shut yp you fucking normal faggot
original originoly

They will never listen to you man. Give it up and let them rot in their misery.