Be 5'4" 22 year old kissless virgin manlet

>be 5'4" 22 year old kissless virgin manlet
>have never received any kind of female attention in my life, figure dating apps wouldn't help
>today for whatever reason just decide to make a tinder for shits and giggles
>put up a few not particularly good pictures with dumb joke bio, don't mention my height
>within just 10 minutes of swiping get matched with several legitimately attractive women

I'm just confused now. I've always assumed I was just average looking. Does this mean I'm attractive (outside of my height obviously)? Desu I don't even intend to message them since I'm too much of an anxious shit and they'd probably unmatch if they knew my height anyways, but what am I supposed to do with this information? Is it possible to be an attractive manlet? Is it possible that women have found me attractive irl and I just haven't noticed?

Attached: download.png (461x109, 5K)

>be me
>be fat
>lose the fat
>suddenly grills smile at me in public places

You realise height means nothing, I'm 6'1 and have never gotten a match on tinder

In my experience matches don't mean much. I get a good chunk of really attractive matches but I can never actually manage to go on dates, or if I do we never end up having sex

Quit being a pussy. Confidence is the key, get out there and act like you're the shit and you'll do fine. Just don't over do it. Quit believing everything you read online..

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ADVICE IF YOU ARE A BELOW-AVERAGE MALE YOU WILL FAIL AND YOU ARE A FAILURE

Include your height in your bio and try to get matches. I dont think it will be a big factor.

>Be me
>Download Tinder
>No one matches me
>Go on Jow Forums and tell everyone I get loads of matches anyway
>Maybe a stranger will call me attractive without having to see my face
>Maybe

Attached: Crying pepe.jpg (226x223, 7K)

did you put your height in ur bio? cause if so then im genuinely confused. plus it could be a bot anyways

I lost my virginity due to dating apps, with a 8/10 blonde. I know story sounds fake as fuck, but I still have her nudes.

user listen to me, dating apps is your friend if you're an autistic shut-in like me, you can be as confident as you want over text.

Also try getting a six pack, works much better than a dick pic ever would, unless you got a horse cock.

And don't have self pity, that's just not gonna woo any girls.

I never understand when people talk about girls smiling at them in public. I always try to avoid looking at or making eye contact with random people in public, just seems too uncomfortable, are people literally just looking and smiling at people they don't know???
I mean that just can't be true. I'm the same height as the average woman, I'm fairly certain if I mentioned my height I wouldn't get any matches either.
I'm just being honest I wouldn't be able to do that. I really have nothing to be confident about in life, I can't just fake that.
I think might try that just to see what happens but I'm fairly certain I already know what will.

Not true. If you're below average it's literally the only way you can succeed.

Success is impossible for below average males user don't joke around like that

If it gets to the point where I'm living alone, and not near anyone I know, I'll use tindr. My major hang up about it right now is anyone I know from the area being able to see that I'm using it. I don't care if the person in question is using it too, it's too embarrassing.

The sound of a true beta

Why care what other roasties think?

This is what actually happened. OP is a larping faggot

I mean its not like an absurd amount of matches or anything but considering I've only been on there for like an hour it seemed pretty good to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180405-203404.png (1080x1920, 377K)

Damn so that's what the screen looks like when you have a match

Don't you have to swipe right to match with someone?

Someone has to swipe right on you. I've swiped right on lots of girls, my screen still sats "get swiping" no matches

>legitimately attractive women
>one niggress
>two feminazis in mom jeans

Cool, OP. Call me when you get to my numbers

Attached: IMG_1176.png (750x1334, 378K)

Am I chad now?

What is this bait

Attached: 2018-04-06 03.40.30.png (1080x1920, 581K)

>Is it possible that women have found me attractive irl and I just haven't noticed?
>5'4

Aww, sweety no...

>chad
>165 matches

Lol you need AT LEAST 300 matches to even consider yourself a lower end Chad

Attached: IMG_1534.png (640x960, 319K)

It's crazy the difference in value humans can have like that's 300 different people who will all choose this chad, but a no value omega male like me will never even get a single match

>303 matches
>probably had tinder for 5 years

Get a load of this beta normie thinking he a chad

Some girl on a discord I'm at posted hers a while back 10,000 was the number and shes an overweight weird looking girl who always whines about being lonely

And what's her discord ID?

That'd be rude, I'm not gonna post it

none of those are 'legitimaly attractive' women. what the fuck kind of shithole do you live in where these women are considered attractive?

First letter and last number then.

Lol y'all ain't shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180405-215611.png (1440x2560, 851K)

>5 years

kekkity. I reactivated my account this semester after my fwb graduated. Half of those matches came during syllabus week. I don't swipe much these days now that I have my wifey/girlfriend/mistress to take care of me.

I can feel the butthurt all the way from here :-)

Attached: IMG_1174.png (750x1334, 244K)

What? She got 10000 matches?

Why do you want to know so bad?
Starts with a Q ends with a 6

Yeah, and it cemented in my heart that I'll never be good enough for any women if she got 10,000 matches on tinder

>don't have smart phone
>even if I did, wouldn't go on dating things
good luck guys, and remember, you're always normal compared to someone else

Cancer detection. Has all sorts of applications.

Put your height in the bio, seriously it will take the pressure off of your shoulders. I am 5'5 and I put the height in my bio and then still got matches, it was a relief to not be worrying that if I met up with the girls that they would recoil when they saw my height because they knew beforehand.

What have you got to lose?

Attached: patricia_heaton_4.jpg (1400x1200, 244K)

But why does it matter if she got a bunch of matches on Tinder?

>tinder gold
How does it feel having to pay for your pussy?

Attached: BLZQ2532.png (288x366, 231K)

Bunch of options to find a bf and sex. like an unfathomable amount of options, I as a no value male have zero options. It's just a weird comparison how utterly undesirable and pointless one human (me) can be compared to her

We all pay for pussy in one way or another

>no value male
C'mon, are you really that ugly?

Apparently, I don't trust the mirror although I do look very ugly to myself too. The fact that I am completely unable to attract a women is proof though

>being this cucked in the head
Not me. All I need to do is send one picture and I'm getting pleasured all night

Attached: IMG_1302.png (750x1334, 310K)

You're wasting time on tinder if you're not using it. You think they sustain their company so plebs can use it for free to harass women?

Grindr must be a fun place

How much matches would pic related get?

Attached: 1522616526988m.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

Science hasn't figured out a number that high yet

Probably 10000 every other minute.

>Emma Watson looking bitch
Probably gets matched with every single person she swipes right on. Chances of her getting swiped left are almost none.

>grindr
>coping this hard

Keep trying to rationalize this away. Pic related from the same thread

Attached: IMG_1284.png (750x1334, 291K)

>thinking it's smart to pay for pussy

Listen, C U C K. I get 100 free swipes a day and almost all of them are matches

Attached: IMG_1178.png (750x1334, 289K)

I have the same height as you, and here's what I do: start a convo, don't sperg out (I'm actually pretty good at talking to girls) and get to know her better, tell jokes, etc. After a week of conversation, she's usually very relaxed and friendly, and I touch the height subject. I can guarantee you, the majority of them will ignore your height (of course a few of them will dump you, but whatever), since you're already intimate enough. I'm 5'4 and I've fucked 5'7 - 5'9 girls. And we even joked about it.
Long story short: don't mention your height during the first couple days.

Attached: 1.png (603x375, 247K)

>using fake screenshots on r9k
how sad can you be?

>fake
>can not comprehend someone more attractive to the opposite sex than him

You tell me, sad boy. Give me those salty soyboy tears you're currently secreting

Attached: BMAF2332.jpg (480x480, 41K)

How old are you? I'm 23 and 5'7

Feel like I'd have a better shot with 18-19 year olds

You have to have never seen a girl's text in your life before to think this is in any way legit.

this reads like you typing to yourself fag

5'5 and married, dated throughout high school, but my God did I see a spike in my popularity when I used online dating services with just face pics. Kind of shows that were it not for your height you'd be much more popular.

Again, keep trying to cope. I can play your soyboy games all day

Attached: IMG_1189.png (750x1334, 155K)

I always get girls staring at me irl, and sometimes smiling, so I know I'm attractive, but I have the shittiest fucking pictures ever. I'm alone in every single one.

Tinder is all bout good pics, with an interesting context.

Try using pictures that involve you with other people. Stay away from selfies

Women can't tell how tall you are on tinder.

Just move to a major city brobots, I'm an ugly awkward lanklet but live in NYC and Tinder is ez mode

Attached: IMG_0938.png (750x1334, 744K)

I am in NYC. Zero Matches, you're not a robot please leave

>I'm an ugly awkward lanklet but live in NYC
Literally me and all I got was 300 in my two years using it. How the fuck did you get 1k+?

>ugly
>awkward
>1144 matches

C'mon man who tf do you think you're fooling??

Attached: DFCQ6915.gif (288x198, 1.23M)

how the fuck do you guys even swipe right? every single girl I find makes me want to be sick.

It's basically pay 2 win if you buy boosts and time them right. Just use a boost during peak hours (usually like (9:30-11pm on week nights), I usually get anywhere from 40-80 matches per 30 min boost

No you still need a good profile and good looks

also, im pretty sure with gold you can preemptively see whos liked you and not waste time swiping through profiles correct?

>pay 2 win
Only if you're Chad. Girls are EXTREMELY selective on Tinder. Don't believe me? Google the words "tinder economy research" and you'll find out.

Basically they only swipe right on 8's and above. Average men are practically invisible on Tinder. You're deluded and/or probably a Chad baiting here to pad a fragile masculine ego

I'm a STEM PhD student so about as non-Chad as they come. I think it helps if you know which demographic of women you appeal to and focus on them (and even then it's a shitshow; even with 1140 matches I've only had sex with ~20 of them)

Yep, which is great if you want to be lazy (but careful because you'll also miss out on anyone using that strategy if you both are doing it)

>posts education
Like girls give a fuck about what you study. Post height and weight and I'll tell you if you're chad or not

>I've only had sex with ~20 of them

I guess a PhD means nothing if a retard like this can get one

>tfw want to make a tinder but too scared of rejection

I'll probably end up making one, but I won't follow all of /soc/'s rules.

You don't really feel the rejection. It's very hands off you just won't get any matches and thus will never actually interact with any of the women. All the no value men are essentially isolated it's a funny parallel to real life.

I'm more scared of getting matches and then not being able keep up a conversation and get any numbers

6'2, 150 pounds, as I said scrawny lanklet

This. You & I pass the initial "looks good" test but fail on every other level.

ITT : people unironically replying to neckbeards that made fake chad profiles to roleplay on a board for losers
please lurk moar you newfags

>tall
>skinny
You pass as a Chad. 150 is not scrawny at that height. It's skinny. You're no lanklet as you claim and your match count confirms that.

Please put forth a teensy bit more effort into your bait next time. Thanks for coming

Attached: IKEX1202.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>fake profiles

Please. All the profiles in this thread are legit. Actual Chads come here, some to rub their success in our faces and some to give lonely robots advice. It's not a meme

its the algo getting u to use the app

when u make an account u get a 1 week boost, also 1 day boost when u add a new pic

>be me
>be fat
>lose the fat
>grills still don't bother to look in my direction and treat me the same way

Working on yourself is a meme. It's only really beneficial if you have good genetics.