Why dont you wear suits?

Why dont you wear suits?

>people treat you better
>girls like it
>theyre comfy
Well?

Attached: 92D67E43-CD14-4DC4-AE57-FAF323AAD04C.jpg (574x697, 187K)

Am poor fag

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>the virgin reviewbrah
>the chad Steve1989

Attached: 1522962331522.jpg (240x280, 18K)

>>theyre comfy
No they are originally not.

Even a poorfag can get one for 200 at a department store.

Truly he's too nice for us

Attached: 1519770267551.jpg (596x797, 115K)

can understand why reviewbrah wears suits, brands and whatnot, but it really doesn't suit him (pardon the pun)
it might just be because of his small head idk

Steve would never make fun of reviewbrah.
He's literally too nice, not that reviewbrah isn't either tho.

Most of the guys in the MRE review community are nice like gundog, gschultz, kiwidude, delicious, etc so it's not just Steve.

>tfw I'm revealing my autismo Jow Forums powerlevels on this board.

Attached: 1508406372980.gif (460x349, 714K)

>tfw no reviewbrah bf
God Just Fucking Kill Me Now Please

Attached: kt895eas44nz.png (763x393, 703K)

Suits are fine but why can't he wear a nice well-fitted one? He just looks goofy as fuck, I never understood why he wears that thing.

Fuck review meme.
>dumb faggot does same shtick over and over
>abandons his old fans
Never liked this autist

he's got like 50 of them, buys them all from goodwill and shit. quantity over quality.

They're all like 10 fucking sizes too large, he looks ridiculous.

this guy looks retarded with suits on

Attached: 1518922341908.jpg (1080x1318, 117K)

Okay thanks mom I try again dad 456

>theyre comfy
Lol
I really really like formal wear but it's def not comfy

My brother told me that the reason why he can afford so many suits and why they're often not properly suited are because he gets them secondhand. Just do that, user.

He doesn't like those kinds of ones, and identifies more with the era that his suits were popular in. It's not like he's too autistic to understand the difference, just follows his feels and taste for his own personal enjoyment.

I just wear black shirts with black jeans.

Attached: 1522938018424.jpg (482x549, 41K)

because they're not comfortable

Reviewbrah literally wears 1$ suits from goodwill

>comfy

I have to wear a suit every day for work (blazer is optional) and I can assure you one thing: it's not comfy

Holy shit this child is drowning in the folds of all that fabric

If you have a decent build then suits will really change the way people treat you. People in their
20s still dress like they are teenagers.

You look back at footage of New York in the 20s until the late 50s and every man is wearing a suit. A good time desu.

I do actually, unironically

I dress like Tiger Woods

>20s still dress like they are teenagers.

How do I not do that? I wear jeans, khaki shorts, polo shirts, and t-shirts mostly.

Do not wear jeans. Wear smart trousers and a collared shirt if you are going to/from work/uni.
Wear tracksuit bottoms or shorts if you are working out.
Get a good haircut and keep your hair combed and neet. Always shave; unless you can grow a thick beard, otherwise, shave.

Florida fag
Not really an option

Attached: 1522336089941.jpg (497x709, 83K)

But I have a whole closet filled with suits i wear everyday unironicly not that teenage swaggot shit

Reviewbrah is a Floridafag

>Even a poorfag can get one for 200 at a department store.

Tfw barely have 300 in my savings and checking accounts combined. I'll stick with t shirts and jeans until I graduate from college nigga.

Reviewbrah was a middle class high school student when he first started making videos. He always buys second hand

Attached: Reviewbrah shopping.jpg (1152x2048, 592K)

>expensive
>boring
>buying clothes is waste of money and time only fags and women do it
I wear stuff my mom brought me and all of it is like 10 year old hoodies and sweaters made in turkey or china.If anyone has a problem with that they can go fuck themself,i don't really care what normies think of my looks and any woman that makes a judgement of my character based on piece of cloth i use to keep myself warm is not someone i want to spend the rest of my life with!

Attached: image.jpg (1511x553, 240K)

I'm preparing to become a bum that lives in the woods, so I'm not sure formal wear is really fitting.

Name a bigger reddit youtuber than Review""""brah""""

Protip: you can't

He would look fly as fuck if he bought suits that actually fit him.

>ITT people who have only worn cheap suits

coming from someone who has both cheap (~$170 English Super 110s wool from a HK tailor) and expensive (~$12k Italian Super 160s wool), the latter suits feel like pyjamas if I wear them with a comfy Prada shirt (SuitSupply shirts however are very uncomfortable). The shirt really is the uncomfortable part (even the Prada one isn't perfect despite being more comfy than others), if you were to wear an expensive suit with an expensive cotton vneck it would be just as comfy as a tshirt and track pants desu

because they look bad on young people.
also the novaltiy wears off if you wear them everyday, say for work.
and you can get a cheap suit, but it will be hot if you live in a sunny climate, in which case you need an expensive linen suit, and you still might sweat through.

I own exactly 2 suits, I only wear them for interviews and important occasions. They're a pain to clean, so I don't want to get them dirty.

Even a fairly cheap suit can be comfortable if you at least get it tailored competently. My wool suits only cost me a couple hundred bucks each, but I had them tailored and so they fit me perfectly. They're not the least bit uncomfortable to wear.