Why don't you settle for a 3/10 azn girl?

Why don't you settle for a 3/10 azn girl?

Attached: IMG_0449.jpg (750x1133, 167K)

They won't settle for me in an original manner.

I've never met an azn girl irl who was below 6/10

she looks like a thirteen year old

that's not how this meme works user

>westernized Asian women
>not a bunch of materialistic sluts

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

because im already seeing a gorgeous Asian woman?

All asian girls seem to be at least 6/10. Not alot of variance but it's not like thats a bad thing. Where as a white and black females do vary from 10/10 to -5/10. Odd but I'm not complaining.

Id settle immediately just to end the torture
no azns where I live tho

Settling is kind of bad

That sounds super cute! Tell me all about it, user!

would if I could, friend

Attached: 5FGSFlp.jpg (420x560, 25K)

With makeup she's 6/10

Met her on Tinder, believe it or not. I've only had bad experienced with Tinder before, but I'm not a very social person and it's a good way to meet women. I actually thought she was catfishing at first because she was so overwhelmingly cute it seemed too good to be true. I actually made her cry because I said I doubted she was real, and she seemed like a scammer. As we got talking more it became pretty obvious that wasn't the case, and I felt like a total dick.

Don't actually pull shit like that on purpose, btw, its a PUA scum move, which I happened to pull by accident. Luckily I'm actually funny so I managed to salvage it.

Went to see her a few weeks later, and we hit it off right away. She came from Thailand to learn English ten years ago and get away from her family, and we had a lot of nerdy stuff in common. Loves anime and cartoons, likes to smoke the weed, doesn't really like people, similar sense of humour. First woman I've invited back to meet my parents, and they loved her, so good news everyone.

She still has problems with her parents, which can cause stress for us, but she's worth it.

Because I don't see girl faces online unless they feel they look good enough to take pictures, at which point I'd rather just troll since their inbox is full.

If I saw this girl in person I would make it a mission to bring her to smile.

Attached: 1515872015843.jpg (241x247, 9K)

Awful, awful LARP. There's no way anybody could possibly fall for it. Work on your skills some more, they're more than lacking.

Awww, Im so happy for both of you!! Good luck with the relationship, and I hope the stuff with her parents get sorted out!

Still pissed about the atomic bombs...

What makes you think I am lying, out of curiosity?

Last 2 sentences 1st paragraph, and the entire 2nd paragraph. 3rd paragraph is merely unlikely. Beginning of 1st is fine though.

Please ignore this post checking the digs

And how would you feel if what I wrote was all true?

Like I'm talking with someone with sub-20 IQ.

Because I found someone who makes me happy?

You... motherfucker. I giggled.

Attached: 1517880693548.png (500x514, 161K)

I'll tell you guys this. I married one and it was the best decision I ever made. I already got one baby off her, and just breed her again.

ive seen this post like 5 times in the past 48 hours
why must the mods hate us

Attached: we-have-this-thread-every-day-30295928.png (500x504, 117K)

Seriously, I'm curious as to your line of thinking, I want to see where you're coming from.

Adda boy. Mind telling how that's all going?

Attached: 1520582642564.jpg (1200x797, 99K)

depends... Are you a 3/10 azn girl?

Pretty good. We've been together 13 years, since we were teenagers. We own a $600,000, and make almost $200,000 a years. Our daughter is almost 2 years old and a beautiful, precocious toddler. I wouldn't have life any other way.

would desu , but dont know why no azn hit me up yet

Seriously, generic eyeliner with some eyebrows and she's automatically basic bitch asian girl.

it is impossible to settle upwards, you cretin.

She would be at least a 6 if she smiled, probably even higher.

I'm genuinely happy for you, and wish you and your family a great deal of fortune and happiness in the future.

Thank you for sharing a morsel with those of us that will never achieve such a thing.

Attached: 1521717811377.png (757x451, 714K)

I would love that girl forever. I'd want us to spend eternity in eachother's arms. I'd passionately make love to her whenever she wanted. We'd make out in public, and when out together, I'd never let go of her hand. I could go on and on about how perfect our life together would be, but it is nothing but a fairy tale.

Attached: 1519673050177.jpg (320x265, 24K)

Because I'm already dating a cute white girl.

>be me
>1/4 Italian 1/4 Spanish 1/2 German
>Want to marry and have kids with a part Japanese grill just so the kids will have heritage from all the axis powers
Why am I like this?