Do the anons on here who complain about being single ever think about being in a distance online relationship...

do the anons on here who complain about being single ever think about being in a distance online relationship, or do you think its pointless. maybe one day you'll be able to meet said online gf

Attached: Bored-Girl-In-Yuyushiki-Anime-Playing-With-a-Computer-Screen.gif (346x360, 873K)

Fucking normalfags, of course we do what the fuck are you even thinking.
Fuck right off our board, since you obviously don't belong.

Online girls don't want me either. You got no idea what it's like to be a robot

I dont complain about being single, but i usually get to the thread last when theres a girl who wants ldr :(

I would love an online relationship
>tfw no egf who hates voicechat

Yeah, but it wouldn't work out. She would eventually find something else, inevitably.

long distance relationships /are/ pointless, though.

i've tried a couple times, and both times, girls have claimed to like me, but they hardly ever speak to me, and as such i've never established an LDR. An LDR wouldn't be too bad for me, since I'm a neet with money, so i can fly over and visit many, many times a year and vice versa.

Attached: 1516940800881.jpg (566x677, 160K)

still, talking 1-1 feels awkward, so personally, it is the same anxiety as irl.

>LDR
>Not a one-way trip to cuck-town

Attached: 1462547892474.jpg (351x351, 18K)

I've done online relationships. Shit never works out because 1. girls get lonely without physical interaction and will eventually seek it out somewhere else and 2. even if you do see them often it's expensive and 3. people act radically different online versus in person so there's no telling if it'll work out in person solely from online communication.

Yeah my long distance gf cheated on me and it NEVER worked because we couldn't see each other. Name one time an online relationship worked aside from some bullshit green text that some fatty made in his basement to feel like he wasn't so alone.

i can be a fwen who hates vc if you want anonn

the only women that have ever spoken to me at length and cared about me were online, but they've disappeared easily due to the nature of online stuff, that and you can't really do any sex stuff so it gets frustrating after a while

Fuck off normaltards. You don't belong here and nobody wants you here.

i'm a 30 year old kissless virgin

21 yo khhv. Fuck off. LDR will only leave poor anons in tear cause their chick won't be loyal 10000 miles away

Yes but I'm too boring for that

Whats your discord? About to go to sleep but I can add you in the morning.

id rather you post yours i dont like posting mine!

Cot of Confusion#4493
Ill accept it in the morning.

I've been in a few LDRs. They're horrible, and you WILL be cucked whether she admits it/you find out or not.

I'm in a ldr relationship with a guy and while it is nice to have someone to talk with I can tell it won't work because it will take me a while to save up enough money to go see him, and he can't really come here because I live with my parents and hotels are expansive. Quite honestly I'm terrified of the moment he calls it quits even though I know it'll happen sooner or later. Also desu I don't know if I'd dare meeting him irl because it's so easy to lie online and he could be a psycho. I have gathered a lot of info about him, though. Even his extended family's Facebook accounts and his cv that I found online. He's also been featured on a couple of books because of a rare yet harmless medical condition only him and other two people in the world have (won't say which for obvious reasons), so I have a lot of proof that he's legit, but he could still be violent and stuff

The world's too big for LDRs, and robots are too poor to meet up. The very closest LDGF I had was two states away, while the furthest was on another continent. It's hard enough to even find a girl online that you click with, but finding one that lives within a hundred miles? Pretty much not gonna happen.

That said, I miss those hours-long skype calls. So comfy that we'd often just listen to one another sleeping, or help the other to sleep with our voices.
>tfw singing a lullaby for your qt at 3pm

Attached: 1522451853806.jpg (1280x720, 452K)

tfw no long distance ebf

Attached: feels.jpg (775x637, 55K)

Yaes, I am here, my love

Attached: Ddlc_35a21c_6410915.png (1200x879, 622K)

post discoid bls
origni

I'd be okay with it as long as we both had every intention of moving in together as soon as possible.

Are you a cute girl, by chance? I don't really use discord that much, but I might if you're really cute.

Attached: 1522906017189.png (389x290, 98K)

online relationships fall apart the second the woman starts to justify cheating by saying "its not a real relationship until we're physically together"
from my experience this happens very quickly

y-yes... are you a handsome boy ?

Not if you can't get a real life relationship.

do you haff discord? am also a neet,, LDR is something i've kind of been looking into or thinking about

bkygaa+wedvh2rmdrd602hk81g5c076ng3zjolmnxrnz784y304@sharklasers.com
email me. i'm probably far more underwhelming than you could ever imagine.

also let me know if you email me, because i'm not gonna be at my pc for a little while

if I ever tried to get into a LDR, id be ghosted right after she asks my interests or, even worse,
>what are you doing

Yup, I think so.
Junk#5976
Add me and I'll message you tomorrow, cutie. I have to get up for work in five hours, so goodnight!

Attached: 1522919284306.jpg (1991x1155, 437K)

i'll shoot you an email in a few minutes!! just making a snack ~

I was in a ldr with my bf for half a year before we moved in together
It can work out but only if you really work on closing the distance
Also I met him on Jow Forums so you can find love anywhere I guess

Attached: 0975351D-5625-499C-8D5D-CEDC8A3A39DD.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

that sounds really comfy and feels good,,, i miss that kind of stuff with LDBF oof

Ive never met a girl from the midwest and specifically Illinois on r9k. It is FUCKING HELLISH cause the physicality is not necessary but it is a nice luxury.
I have met traps and men from this state though...

Attached: 3C087B6C-F9C6-4B51-96AC-06152E6F0C31.jpg (720x600, 54K)

>>tfw singing a lullaby for your qt at 3pm
>that first Skype call that broke the 24 hour mark
you're gonna make me cry user. I want her back.

I do think about it, I'd like one with the eventuality of us meeting and living together somewhere down the road. I won't find that girl tho.

ARE YOU KIDDDING ME AN ONLINE RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE IDEAL PLEASE ME BY ONLINE GF PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSEE PLEASSSE GIVE ME A CHANCE

Attached: 1521224405882.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

you already added other anons you roastie bitch

I had an e-gf for 2 years when i was 13 then for another 2 years she stringed me along while she had other boyfriends.
1/10 would never do that again

LDR are fine as long as you have the means to meet up within a relatively short period of time.

The problem is that not everyone has the $$$ available to do that, and the few who do rarely act on it because they prefer their relationship to be a total farce. They just want the company, not the baggage.

Attached: 1518288980194.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>meet up within a relatively short period of time.
That's wrong, it just has to be a set goal, something like we'll meet up in a year or two. Wish I could find it but I remember reading something about LDRs and the ones that failed had zero plans of ever meeting, those that lasted had plan of meeting within a couple years.

Even just a year is way too long m8. It's gotta be around 3-6 months in, or shit gets way too awkward.

Started a long distance online relationship out of robot desperation 6 years ago Im now engaged to be married we are both virgins and are into the same stuff
>believe anons and you will achieve

Attached: E064BF99-E26E-4B62-A2EE-5A39708FD5A1.jpg (236x419, 23K)

>started relationship 6 YEARS ago
>still "both" virgins
wtf

Both moral Fags religion keeps girls loyal and from being rosties as well impending sex is better than the alternative we still do oral and hand stuff

What would you do if you found out she wasn't a virgin?

Honestly? It means shes been lying to me for our entire relationship and if break things off but as I said we do finger shit and I broke her Hymen with my fingers so Im sure she wasnt lying as shed have no reason to as it was long distance when I asked and I hadnt physically met her yet

Distance relationship is fine. Online is pointless.