Where can I get a sub 24/7 slave? I want to put a collar on her and tell her I love her and that she's mine forever...

Where can I get a sub 24/7 slave? I want to put a collar on her and tell her I love her and that she's mine forever. And I will treat her like my most loved dearest pet forever. How do I get a gf that's into this?

Attached: images (69).jpg (404x364, 22K)

the pet store?
im sure qts work there

Try getting a dog

pretty simple, you cant, dont try.

You should get a weimaraner, those are best for fucking

But I want a human one.

Attached: crying-woman-with-smeared-mascara-picture-id85631801.jpg (1024x683, 210K)

This is hot and cute at the same time omg. Good luck finding someone who fits your tastes, user!

fucking walk outside all women are submissive naturally.A grade A dommy mommy gf is what is really best in life and sadly it will never happen

Attached: 1515159293094.jpg (1275x1800, 898K)

>All women are submissive naturally
Yeah you're goffman right. Women were made to serve men.

Attached: women_s_silver_clear_stiletto_heels_closed_toe_ankle_strap_slingback_sandals-1.jpg (600x600, 30K)

fembot here let me be your slave please

tfw you want to be a slave for a girl

Attached: 1520998746615s.jpg (250x233, 7K)

Fucking faggot kys cuck

Origi

Ok you are my slave

oh shit
I didn't know it was that easy :^)

post contact info if you're real

whats your kik/discord

use fetlife, OKC or both

if you are really brave go to events but it probably wont help unless you want to fuck some poly milfs.

Ive had 2 straight up submissives, both approached me on fetlife.

Also..

>malesubs are so thirsty they will even ruin this thread

Attached: 1405873487000.png (845x886, 776K)

Who said you were allowed to swear?

ultratusk

kik me, femanon

sorry
people asking for contact to MY MASTER?

Attached: 1522449365691.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Cuckoldry is a form of maledom though, not femdom

>tfw want to be a sub girl even though not girl

you should probably accept you never will be

on tumblr
there are plenty of decent looking lonely whores there

tumblr is a way to orbit girls not date them

you're not going to find subby girls acting like an orbiter

Attached: 0piEE.gif (500x281, 492K)

I used to think I wanted this, I don't think I'd like it if it was a full time thing though. I would like a bf that called me his forever and cuddlefucked me and collared me at home

I'd like this too, 24/7 is some cringey e-dom shit

honestly most people realize 24/7 is worth it/doesn't make sense pretty quickly. You will probably find more quality people to date that way too. Guys in the scene look for red flags too and sub frenzy is definitely one of them.

good luck finding someone

Attached: 1460603786647.jpg (800x1200, 312K)

I eat poopie

>I will never have a dom to do this to me
This hurts so much

try wearing some collary chokers. someone might get the hint

Are you sure? Aren't chokers a popular thing now? I have an actual collar but no chokers

>>I will never have a dom to do this to me
>This hurts so much
Location?

nah, if you search the tags of your kink you'll find heaps of lonely horny girls begging for a "daddy"
When you first message her don't act thirsty/transparent. Make friends first and then you can start asking for nudes and being mean
Most of them are at least a 6/10 and young

my gf definitely took the fact that they were popular to push the limits and distinguish herself. So really them being popular is an advantage.

We get ours from northbound leather. they make real collars but also lots of "chokers" that change seasonally. take a look on their site and you will see what I mean.

Attached: nbl casual collar.jpg (780x904, 98K)

North Carolina
I'll check it out, thank you

this seems more roundabout then just finding people through dating sites. I say this as someone who's used both.

Attached: 1409507779461.png (1036x726, 1.27M)

>How do I get a gf

Do you realize what it is you are asking and who you are asking it to?

I've banged like 3 girls into kink from tumblr. Dating site girls are just normies looking for chad that can barely hold a convo

maybe it's a regional thing buddeh. here OKC is pretty well known within the BDSM community as the low key place to find people.

I have my sub that is a slave 24/7 and lives with me. I take care of her and she takes care of me. She does freelance and i go to work and come home to a cute girl that I love. And she loves me for my depraved sadistic nature that I used to be ashamed of.

They are not hard to find. Alot of women are sexually submissive and want someone to take charge.

post contact info then, don't be shy

>don't be shy
Sorry user, that's exactly what I'm going to be.
sorry :c

id rather post my info on craigslist than here desu