Fembots, will you embrace your people when the race war begins or will you race mix with the enemy?

Fembots, will you embrace your people when the race war begins or will you race mix with the enemy?

Attached: 1500486943364.jpg (1111x1042, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A&t=343s
youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll just fuck whoever wins.

This is what all women will do, disgusting.

Yup. Fight for us.

I would happily race-mix with the enemy sides I don't want to be on team chocolate.

If I were any other race I'd be loyal though.

This is why we need to kill women instead

>tfw no tactical bf
i dont care, i just want a qt balaclava boy please.

Attached: 0CF5D849-0DCC-4BA0-B1E8-7957C2787B03.jpg (640x640, 108K)

Embrace my people. I would be having white babies right now if I could but I haven't found a white """""man""""" who is properly redpilled yet.

Attached: daddy.jpg (196x257, 6K)

You aren't worth it though.

This makes me so fucking angry I don't even care that the comment isn't original

ok but make sure your team wins.

Look at the comment section here youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A&t=343s
It gives me hope.

Attached: LilHitty.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

Oh for fucks sake dipshits for all we know that could be a fucking 15 year old boy fishing for (You)s

who cares about adolf? he doesnt matter now.

Ill rape and kill the oppositions women, which is what the blacks will do to the white women. I don't know if you deserve to be protected in anyway since a lot of you have already betrayed your race for moral superiority complexes. I think after we win, we should just go full 4th Reich or enslave you but that sounds chimpy and degenerate. You will want to serve your fuhrer.

Attached: 1522375271026.jpg (640x838, 65K)

This desu, if you win than sure otherwise ill racemix idgaf.

Attached: True.png (920x378, 53K)

how the fuck can you not care i do not understand whatsoever, do you have no sense of loyalty??

it makes you upset, but women breeding with the stronger male option is why our species has made it through the ages

Her ideology is more important and everlasting therefore she submits to that instead of submitting to the "patriarchy".

what if they fight dirty and win that way? that would them victors but not stronger, and thus weaken the gene pool.

Who said anything about "patriarchy"? What ideology is "more important and everlasting" and more important than what? you aren't even making sense.

>will you embrace your people when the race war begins or will you race mix with the enemy?
I'm Jewish. I'm already race mixed.

the ideology of getting banged by who wins.

If there's a race war I'm not breeding with anybody. If the world is so shitty that there's a full on race war then it's time to end the human race. Why bring someone into a world full of suffering?

Our species is disgusting the worst on the planet why do you think that would make a difference we should've got extinct generations ago

>not joining the multiracial female underground and waiting it out while the men kill each other over "their" women

This literally doesn't exist. The men who win take all the women. And yes, you ARE "our" women if you're in our race.
which race of men do you think is going to treat you the best?

If race war happens then ill be happy
If commie revolution happens ill be happy
I just want to fight in a proper conflict, not shooting some sandnigger villagers like the JewSA army does

>which race of men do you think is going to treat you the best
Martians.

What does that have to do with "patriarchy"?

See, this guy gets it.
But the people that don't get it are the defeatists and cuck fetishists who give up instead of becoming hardier and stronger

sounds shit, what if the victor is like a not cool dude?

>Any other races thinking they can beat whites when they all lost before

Hahah maybe we'll bring back slavery afterwords too

>when it starts
It already started a long time ago, it's not being fought with guns in the street it's being fought through the msm, social media, in our schools and colleges, it's being fought with demographic changes, you don't have to fire a single bullet when you can subvert a people and divide and conquer them and convince them to act against their own interests, once all that takes it's toll you simply move in and take over because the population has been so destroyed and they're too fat, distracted and apathetic to do anything about it.

The whole point is that there would be no "victor" because both (or each?) side would be heavily weakened.

bullshit, your misandry is a cop out

Well, keep in mind whites are at their weakest point in history right now. But you never know.

getting banged by the victor is the ideology thats more important to her.

Dumb post. A species number one goal is survival. It's not about displays of retard strength or abstract concepts such as nobility

What I'm saying is that's still patriarchal.

no its not. she chooses the victor its actually symbiotic.

>not being part of the RWDS
explain yourselves

Attached: IMG_4381.jpg (1280x960, 396K)

Based Eastern Europe still repping the white majority and has nukes.

There would be a victor though and they'd be fresh off the front lines and frisky.

They'll just abandon us. It's how they were made.

>talking about race war
>picks a rat lookin atheist
stop venerating a false idol, start worshiping a holy man

is that true? then what is culture and fine art, philosophy and law? are these abstract concepts not worth regarding?

I think whites will win the race war, so I'll be happy. Either way there's no chance I'm staying loyal to blacks I don't even like them now.

>Well, keep in mind whites are at their weakest point in history right now
(Not true, by the way)

No, it's patriarchal. The men take over all the women, it doesn't matter if the women like it that's not how domination works.

I forgot about them. Sorry.

>the men

no only the victor, one man.

No, I hate my people. Why would I embrace people who want to make me a slave?

Now you're being purposefully silly.

This.
The people who think that the races will just pick up a gun and start shooting each other are either delusional or ironic

sorta. there were still be the highest male within the group of victors.

>is that true?
Yes
>then what is culture and fine art, philosophy
Things that are cool to have around but aren't necessary for the survival of a species
> are these abstract concepts not worth regarding?
Putting words in my mouth. They're worth regarding but aren't necessary for humans to live and reproduce and evolve

>be part of RWDS
feels good

can humans "evolve" without culture and society? is rutting with the most alpha men all that matters? i suppose it is to you because the men will figure out the rest..

Well, with the amount of White Nationalists that say we are not white I doubt we will have enough empathy to save you.
You have looked down on us for centuries,
even at the heights of our success you still found ways to treat us Slavs like shit and now since we are more leaning towards your ideals you idolize us as 'Baste Eastern Euros'.
Tell me again, why should I associate with people who are destroying themselves ethnically and do nothing about it, just shitpost on the internet, completely ignore it or even support it.
Not only that but you try to enforce the same shit onto OUR Nations as well as denounce us as evil racist sexist xenophobic Nazis.

Slavs have been the end of the joke for centuries, why should we help whites at their time of need?

Attached: 1519850482171.jpg (640x417, 65K)

Society and culture are products of survival and enable further survival. You're either don't understand the concept of evolution or you're intentionally musrepresenting what I'm saying. For example ants are the one of the most successful species from a biological perspective because there's a fuck load of ants

I've always loved the slavs though. White Nationalists say I'm not white either

Kek, this thread makes me glad I'm black.
People might have issues with black women, especially on an individual basis, but damn, even the race-mixing ones are better than white women.

thats because youre not saying much. ants? we were talking about culture and society enabling high evolution. what youre talking about is large amounts of copulation amounts to "evolution". ants are successful because theyre numerous, thus more evolved in your book.

existence is not evolution.

Which race of man is least likely to want to make you a slave?

race doesn't matter at all

I don't care about a race war because it won't happen since 80% of whites are cucks that love multiculturalism but I'm still not fucking niggers or shitskins or chinks

T. Jow Forums retard larping as a girl

Nah, I'm really not that political I just think men are ugly if they're not white and it's unattractive and cringey if a dude is into multiculturalism

oh yeah and if the white dude isn't a multicultural cuck they're usually a mgtow/mra cuck

I'd take MRAfags over multi-culti fags any day of the week.
Being avoided by assholes is vastly preferable to being raped by niggers and other shitskins.

This is totally a girl and not a neocon larping

they're equally as bad. multi-culti dudes are usually also feminist soyboys that are usually into some deviant sexual shit and are actually really misogynistic, onion is prime example

french resistance started because all the french whores were fucking german soldiers

if a war happened you'd be still in your basement fapping to traps and routing on the next man to carry you into victory rather than yourself and attempt to piggy back of another mans achievements.

If a race war happened most of the people here would be dead.
Including the women.
I don't know where this "I'll fuck the winners" shit comes from, most wars end with the women being raped and killed by the victors, not taken on as wives.
At best you'll be stripped of everything you own and kicked to the curb to either raise your rape baby alone or kill yourself.

TOGA WILL RISE AGAIN

Attached: jijlelkqeq.png (1280x720, 572K)

Polish women who fucked German men would have their hair shaved off, a swastika would be carved into their forehead with a knife and she would be send away into the wilderness naked.

fucking roasties

I made my own balaclava out of a wool skullcap. Does that count?

I'm about at average 1950's American levels and blame communists for everything. Is that enough, or do I need to go further?

Attached: image.jpg (300x324, 44K)

This. It seems the whole teutonic-protestant world is dedicated to shitting on the Slavs for supposedly being inferior, even as the anglos, swedes, and krauts cuck themselves into oblivion.

We are the last true Europeans it seems, the only people proud enough, savage enough, and faithful enough to have the will to fight back. The future is Slavic/Magyar, so long as we find some way to fix our catastrophically low birthrate.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nd5hfqL5fz1qd47zp.gif (480x270, 1.88M)

Black woman for the white man

White women for the black men

Asian women for everybody. Let's not fight. We can be at peace.

Attached: 1522803966038.jpg (3592x2247, 520K)

huge fucking pass desu

But I love you, cheeki breeki

Attached: image.jpg (300x290, 82K)

White women are shit so I'll pass on that, thanks.
Asians however, mmm.

>White women for the black men
no thank you good sir

The natural response for a White man would be Black women for the White man, White women for the White man and Asian women for the White man

However, I am a Nationalist so I'd say Black women for Black men, White women for White men and Asian women for Asian men

Are us Catholics ok?

Attached: image.jpg (319x329, 143K)

Can I have dibs on you as my negress waifu after the war?

nigger pussy has shriveled brown inner lips and afro pubes and all black girls are ugly and obese unless they're models

I'm the one who posted this and I am a white nationalist. I just wanted you boys riled up and ready to fight. I would never betray my race. Win for me, okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ

Why would you want to ruin both white men and women?

Race war lmfao you guys are fucking pathetic.

Where's the joke? Pic related is happening, "Sons of Odin" patrols happening, all sorts of similar shit. It's literally a matter of time. Sure the majority of people are moderate and won't take action, but civil wars are not fought by the majority of civilians, they're fought by focused and organized opposing groups.

Attached: 1c3ed8c788.jpg (518x489, 81K)

As long as you're an ethnic European and not a goblin mutt. I'm a Pole-Murrican-user, about 3/4 Pole, 1/4 Nord-Irish, but I see myself Polish first and foremost, not fond of scandi's or gaels.

I'm not sure if Christianity is capable of uniting the Slavs unless we founded our own national church. A Baltic Crusade in reverse, where we wage holy war against the unbelieving teutons, would be amazing. But who knows, maybe we Slavs will resurrect our Old Gods of the Rodnover.

Shit's so fucked it looks more and more likely that we'll lose.
If that's the case I guess I'll honor-kill myself so I don't have to experience the Mexicongolese future.

Not like you have a choice, at least if your side wins it wont be forced copulation.

nah lad, 1 white is literally worth 1000 shitskins.

Attached: mxzpVlu.png (1492x495, 146K)

there is no honour in killing yourself coward

i'm already a racemix though op

Be my gf with normie taste in movies