One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born a pajeet

Attached: pajeet_wojak.jpg (385x387, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's okay, desu, atleast you didn't:
>one chance at life
>born a swede

i've seen plenty of attractive pajeetas.
however they were western roasties
sorry pal

YEAH INDIAN NIGGERS ARE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE

do pajeets even like pajettes?
>weird noses
>stringy, unkempt hair no matter what
>beards
i feel bad for pajeets.

Attached: images.jpg (163x309, 6K)

Honestly i'd just end it if I was a pajeet, i'd rather be literally any other race(except maybe an abo).
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

Am also pajeet, literally going to kill myself after i fail out of uni. Please nuke india so no further failures can be born

Last time I checked Swedes are white. They are top of the dating scene ladder.

>one chance at life
>dad blacked my mom
i'm a disgrace

are you a mutt?

>be pajeet
>feel bad about being pajeet
>see cute hapa/asian girls with pajeets sometimes

what the fuck is their secret

>hinduism is legit
>buddhism is legit
>yoga is legit
>decide to spend your time stalking white girls on facebook instead of immersing yourself in the spiritual practices your culture has developed over the centuries
you have only yourself to blame

Those stuff are available to yourself as well whiteboi. Yet you do the same.

The secret is to not be a retarded self-hating spaz. The reason you're a lonely and depressed fag isn't because of your race not matter how much you want it to be. It's because you are a complete failure and worthless human.

i just have this part of my brain that responds to how others see me

like if i read everyday that i suck and have less opportunities cause of my race i'm gonna feel like that

i am, indeed, a mutt
i haven't killed myself yet beacause
>don't have the balls
>imagining my mom finding me dead

>one chance at life
>born a African Mbuti Pygmy

fucken based 2bh

Attached: African_Pigmies_CNE-v1-p58-B.jpg (1382x2112, 1.24M)

>projecting
I've been a practicing Buddhist for many years and spend at least 30-45 minutes doing yoga every day. While I love my own culture, I have a lot of respect for cultures that have produced systems like these and I don't get why so many people obsess over not being part of cultures they will never be able to fully join when there's plenty of be proud of in their own.

Yeah Indians are fucking disgusting I wretch whenever I see one..the smell man

>like if i read everyday that i suck and have less opportunities cause of my race
Either stop taking what the people on here say as gospel or stop coming here. If you live in the US, Canada or anywhere else with a large brown population then your race is not an excuse. I see brown people who are successful in all aspects of life, both social and professional. They have plenty of friends and have no problem dating either. Your problems come from within and blaming something shallow like your race is a cowardly cop out. At least have the balls to blame yourself instead of putting it on your race to avoid fault.

the smell-man, sounds like a super hero

You yourself project as well bro, never said anything about stalking white girls on facebook on OP. Also, I am a real born Buddhist, unlike the hippie shit you practice.

>never said anything about stalking white girls on facebook on OP
No, but you said you're a pajeet which is basically the same thing.

>he thinks buddhism is a religion you have to be born into
>he thinks i practice "hippie shit"
user we already talked about projecting, ok? But I do like how I tell you that you should take pride in your own culture and your response is to attack me. This is why girls don't like you, pajeet.

Yes you do practice hippie shit. Yoga is just a meme. Bet you don't know nothing about Buddhism. You are just a one of those neckbeard honkeys. Even most of the low tier pajeets do better than you.

>Yoga is just a meme
This is a pretty brainlet thing to say. Even if you think it's nothing more than acrobatics, it's still objectively superior as a complete system for overall strength and flexibility than anything else mankind has produced.

>Bet you don't know nothing about Buddhism.
Dunno what to tell you, kid. Got the entire Pali Canon sitting behind me on my bookshelf, recently got back from spending a couple week at a monastery. Why are you getting so aggressive? I'm sorry I find more of value in your culture than you do.

>the gun just splatters poo into your temple
>fast enough to hurt but not fast enough to kill
>have to clean it up before the UNICEF death squad gets you for not using loo

being pajeet truly is suffering

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. You seem like a nice user. I am very proud of my culture. I was just race baiting. So honest question, how do you actually practice Buddhism?

Girls can smell the autism from you, im not the buddhist guy btw

I guess figured it while back. Am I doomed?

No but you need to be sincere with yourself and know where you stand and what you can do to improve

>One chance at life
>Born black
>Molested at an young age
>Early onset erectile dysfunction
Fuck everything.

Woah. Swedes being maximum cucks is actually not a meme, holy shit.

>Puts shit sounding name on resume
>"Woah! Pajeet?! Sounds like a genious, and he's a visa? He's hired!"
Fuck off poo

I'm in the same boat with you, why must I have the mutt curse

Allen pendavrius please reach out to me once again

M

>literally a gunlet

>one chance in life
>born a human

Dunno if you know but look up info European stuff, idk how but you can try and become more white. I saw a photo of albino Indians who passed as whites execpt for the red dot on their heads

Dude ever since Buddhism was introduced into the west, there are plenty of legit western Buddhists who know a shit ton about it

Can we trade? Being black sucks, the entire planet actively despises you and that's not an exaggeration.

Really is a gross sleazy race. Always wearing a groce button up halfway done with their disgusting chest hair poofing out.
>those retarded gay bangals
>crusty feet
>bob and vageen

>one chance at life
>not born a pleadian or an arcturian

Wut? Born a Swede means you won the birth lottery, you are in the top 1% of comfort and safety and happiness in the whole world.

>one chance at life
>born part pajeet so learn family recipes for Indian food
>white genetics also
>most people assume I am some form of mediterranean due to mix looks until they hear my browname

I think you can be a successful pajeet if you have light skin. Dark skin pajeets are not so lucky

Dark pajeets are considerably wealthier that pale ones.

Do you even have problems?

Serious response.

Do you hate your Dad?

Originalloly

I feel like most black children get molested or abused (or both). Explains a lot of their actions.

I know that feel fren

Attached: 1507400937863.jpg (640x513, 33K)

it's not that bad, at least you're not an indi-