/britfeel/

what's that coming over the hill is it a monster.
at times yeah, but other times are comfy, edition

Attached: breetfil.jpg (1939x1412, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOZs4LUkCPA
youtube.com/watch?v=wy4IsC5eb7o
youtu.be/XVekJTmtwqM
youtube.com/watch?v=fJSw5A68GVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could we save outer r9k?

Attached: hmmmmm.png (741x568, 43K)

some of it's alright. it's same as on here. some's alright a lot can be shit

Attached: images1GZZAJZB.jpg (196x258, 10K)

Britfeel is much better tbqf

>it's a hypa loses 2600 quid in one 3 hour stream episode

How and why? lod

Attached: Hmmpepe.jpg (600x577, 64K)

Yeah but a lot of the times this general contains most of what is posted on the board. Trap shit, gay shit, race baiting, general baiting. But here it's all condensed into 1 thread and scrolling through hundreds of posts to find a few good 1's does get tiresome. And yeah there's the filter but we should also try fight it. But even that gets tiresome, depending on the method.

I didn't catch it, but he won most of it back on a 1000 blackjack hand, then another 600 on the slots. He's blowing it on 400+ blackjack/roulette bets right now

Filter
Inform
ignore
repeat

Lads think I might have cancer or something.

I love music, but it pains me when I hear music that I really like. It's so good and I wish I could create something so perfect.

Attached: 1513647250222.jpg (242x242, 9K)

what makes you think that lad, found a lump or something?

there are a lot of things we can't do, doesn't mean we should stop enjoying them. what have you tried to create?

I've tried to make videos using the music. I've also transfered some song into Guitar Hero so I can feel like I can play them.
Other than those examples, I haven't tried. If I did make anything it would probably be fake deep cringe and too embarassing to show anyone.

Who /ShowerSquats/ here?

don't do things for others, you need to be doing it for yourself. then when you're happy with it you can share it if you want
or if it's fame and adulation you're after then yeah you have to be pretty good for that

2018 chavs have expanded into religion

youtube.com/watch?v=WOZs4LUkCPA

Attached: 525411.png (645x729, 97K)

Me it's comfy and has a bar to hold on to

Pakis
Chavs

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x968, 47K)

pavs

oh yeah. just found myself some diamonds on minecraft lads.
and made my way back to base#2
fuck yeah

y'all mind if i (originally)

*teleports behind you*
*consoles you*
I know, I know. not even a worthy get

well that's it lads. weekend wagies weekend is over. been a good 1 as well with easter. 2 weeks off.
3 night shifts though so it's easy. and mcdonalds for breakfast Monday morning. oh yeah
1 last beer, big fat spliff, wank and then bed.

Attached: spankinggoodfun.jpg (888x640, 140K)

I'm curious, who makes these title cards? What did the first one look like?

there have been different anons that have created them. the images are of things we talk about, people from the thread and some generic british stuff

I might try sampling lots of things together to make something slow and eerie. Like layers adding on, or slowly building sound (Godspeed You! Black Emperor style).

Nice, what pattern do you use to mine?
I like to make a central shaft that splits off, left and right every 3 blocks.
>Been making pic related for 3 years (20 hours a year maybe)

Attached: 905e8655e925361d1615909b4753238a.jpg (1370x1200, 167K)

fair enough. I'm an American so I don't really touch these threads but I clicked the OP for some reason and realized the pic was really intricate.

A few lads have made them over the years, I took over from the lad who I think was the original creator for about a year but someone else has been updating it lately (Sagiri lad i think?)

This is the earliest one I have file dated May 2015

Attached: older version to cut shit out if u want.png (1251x826, 913K)

nice
you gave me 2 (you)'s so i'll answer both in 1
I don't know what godspeed you or black empire are. will have a check while i'm making a smoke
no pattern really. i happened upon a big crevass when i was exploring on survival. found a big mansion with loads of witches and priest things in it then set up a base camp. was just leaving it after ransacking the mansion, then saw the crevass. thought i saw gold so just did a strip down then cut off to side and ended up right by the gold(iron)
only saw the diamonds after going looking at some lava. going to remain at the camp for a bit and mine round where i found the diamonds and see if i can find any more. but that'll be next week after work.
wew, that's a lot eh
blah blah blah MINECRAFT. fucking love it

Can confirm Godspeed are pretty decent.

Thanks, that's a neat piece of history you've got there.

and now I've searched I can see godspeed you is the band and black emperor is the album.
nice and chilled so far. but am only 2 min in

Need some help lads. I have just woken up feeling extremely paranoid and anxious. I feel fucked in the head and I don't know why. This might be it, I'm going mad.

nah lad the band is the full name
youtube.com/watch?v=wy4IsC5eb7o

Have a cup of tea lad might just be an anxiety attack type thing

Go back to sleep la, it'll pass

yeah got it on. well stopped it and going to listen to it while having my bedtime spliff out in garden
I like it.
are you the lad that mentioned it first. thanks if you are. if not

thanks to the user

Nah different lad but been a fan of them for a while.

It's more or less gone now. That was strange, felt like I was losing my mind

ah well thanks for posting the vid then. it'll help when I get outside and forget what I planned on listening to

>it's time to get up

i'd rather not though

Attached: DZuyCILWsAEA9yz.jpg large.jpg (1520x2047, 281K)

You like said it's the full band name, understandably confusing.
Dead Flag Blues is my favorite. It's so somber and dreary.
youtu.be/XVekJTmtwqM

Attached: 9efd1d92e76424be5e292bfd7627ef6b.jpg (1280x852, 168K)

Their Silver Mt. Zion side project is good too
youtube.com/watch?v=fJSw5A68GVE

Attached: 1463540249455.jpg (600x763, 75K)

Pretend you're me if you want, i'll be going to bed in the next 45 min
Thanks lad, will have a brief listen now so it's in my history but right fancy that other 1 for a nice chilled out smoke before bed.

Realised it was an album called lift your skinny fists i was listening to originally when i searched. That's what i'm listening to now.

morning pigger for the lads

Attached: P11903551.jpg (3648x2736, 1.67M)

squeak squeak, wake up you mugs!

Attached: P11903451.jpg (3648x2736, 1.8M)

>tfw wage cucking finished for the week

Going to smoke a big spliff and possibly have a cheeky wank if i dont fade out desu

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

I am awake. Just getting ready for bed.
Just wandering, do they taste like big piggies. Could you make a mini bacon sarnie out of 1?

I'm 29, haven't smoked weed in a decade and would have no idea where to get any. Probably best for my health, but I do want to do it once in a whileq

how dare you lad

these pigs are not for consumption, but for snugs

Are you a nightshift wagie? I've got 3 night shifts starting from 6 tonight. Just having a big fat spliff myself then going for a wank then bed.

I wasn't saying do it, i was just wondering. Do you have the snake and piggies in the same room?

The snake is on the landing, guineas are in a separate room

Yes lad

Its almost the perfect time of year for night shift

Get to see some nice sunrises on the way home and the heat hasn't set in yet so sleeping isnt that much of a problem

one nosey lad

Attached: P11903711.jpg (3648x2736, 1.5M)

another nosey lad

Attached: P11903731.jpg (3648x2736, 1.62M)

= two nosey lads!

Attached: P11903771.jpg (3648x2736, 1.68M)

very cute laddo

Attached: 1480905653163.png (657x527, 38K)

Makes sense, no point teasing the snake. It's good but then it's light when falling asleep so catch 22 eh.
Bed for me now

thanks apu lid !

Bored out my skull sent to for a load for Exeter at 7:00, not ready! 20 minute wait still at least the sun is shining

Fuck left uglies and my thermos not going back for em now

Attached: EAC-Emergency-Action-Code-List.png (869x729, 268K)

What a motherfucking get

Attached: gugijfjghcch.png (114x48, 869)

I like the fact the poster wasn't taking the chance that Gugjfghcch wasn't original

Got off my ban lads, bloody niggers amirite?

Attached: 1518711048659.png (728x976, 542K)

Gugjfghcch

>house to myself this weekend
Gonna drink some weak lager and watch cartoons, lock up you daughters.

>left and right every 3 blocks.

assuming you're chipping out red-stone as you go, 4 blocks is optimal - diamond veins being at least 2 blocks thick so you'd be hard pressed to miss one

> no point teasing the snake.

thought this was a euphemism before i cracked open the thread and got to

Attached: stackan blocks an stuff.jpg (1572x774, 509K)

Need a foot girl lads

Attached: 9JPgxGo.jpg (736x1104, 130K)

Top weekend lad,
I'm stocking up on chinese cartoons because I'm visiting my parents all weekend

Why live real life, i'll just stay here watching anime
Taking 3 pills even though they're only one a day
Put me in a coma so i can't communicate
And pull me down to hell cause heaven's just too far away

Attached: BootlegDogPepe.jpg (640x619, 82K)

Pretty nice acid lads, comedown is nowhere near as bad either on this. Came in an electrostatic warning package so if I was personally looking for acid, I'd know none the wiser. Literally could be anything that people order for their phones or anything.

Job Centres and DWP forms are intentionally made as unpleasant as possible, right?

yes the government wants to deter people who don't need free money from getting free money

And it's just one of those things if it means that they also prevent a lot of people who do need free money don't get it, right? Who cares if they end up swelling the ever-increasing numbers of homeless - that is completely unrelated to socioeconomic factors, especially the benefits system.

if people NEED the money a form won't stop them, it will only stop people who don't actually need it

I think you must be trolling, because a well-motivated faker is much more likely to be able to fill it in that a tard or someone who's chronically mentally ill.

no one said fakers, I used people who don't really need it and people who're mentally ill will have people helping them fill it out or can even get the DWP to help them fill it out - it's made to deter people who don't actually need it from claiming, not people who're faking

Have you ever filled one in? Be honest. If the DWP were trusted to 'help' people fill in the forms, very few indeed would get them. The system is set up to trip up. You must have heard all the controversy about the unethical shit ATOS were pulling when they were in charge of ESA. Now they have jurisdiction over PIP.

Hey guys going on my first date at 25, wish me luck guys ^^ thinking of you all

Last year I met a 40 year old man named ramon in a bar
And I did cocaine with him in the bathroom of that bar
I cut my nose
I got a bloody nose
I'm tellin all my friends
tellin all my friends

Try not to fuck up, user, give details when you're back.

you know how cotswold used to post on Jow Forums what if he is the hitler poster here recently

>Have you ever filled one in?
no I was incapable of it, so I went down to the job centre and they helped me fill it in

nice try crona, we know it was you

I'll fill you in you little bint

If my life had come to an end then for me personally - I can say this - it would have merely been a liberation from worries, sleepless nights and grave nervous disease. It is only the fraction of a second, and then one is freed from all that and has one's quiet and eternal peace.

Attached: 046.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

I honestly fucking doubt it

these people are being ironic right?

Come on you slapper get your knickers off

Squats and deadlifts yesterday.
I can literally feel my ass growing.

Mum is suggesting I get my hair cut like Emily Blunt

Just had a weird feeling when it sunk in that every time I type something in to this fuckin text box and post it there are actual people on the other side, sat at the computer reading this rubbish. Due to the way it's designed it just kinda feels like your firing it out into nothing and sometimes a reply comes back. But actually multiple people read it and someone else actually types something out like I do to them.

Attached: 1497970511913.jpg (761x1140, 46K)

It's your hair, not hers, do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Really loud roadworks outside the house, got a huge urge to yell "shut the fuck up, you fucking mong" out the window at the top of my lungs.

Attached: Mourinhowmyears.jpg (1900x1267, 142K)

I would urge you on but knowing you you'd likely end up pooing your pants and cry in the corner so I'd advise against it

Honestly, that's what I'm like with anything

Big argument on my street at 10:30 last night. Lots of effing and blinding. "You fucking bitch" this and "fuck you your 16 year old little shit" that. No violence as far as I could tell.

Attached: 1515134990941.jpg (353x248, 20K)

I just want to switch off as an organism and return to the non-existent state I was in before I were born. Regardless of how good your situation is, it takes more to exist than to not doesn't it? It is all I think about.