So how fat are you femanons?

would you take offense if your bf tried to get you to lose weight/?

Attached: chubby.jpg (379x521, 86K)

5'2, 160 lbs, I'd love it if my bf(imaginary) helped me lose weight

No, I need to lose a bit of weight anyways.

Attached: 0ED0DCC7-443A-418A-9D82-6E78F294B39D.jpg (460x282, 23K)

REEEEEEEEEEEE TOO SKINNY

I'm like the left

Attached: yDtOYl3.jpg (637x641, 29K)

thats not even fat, chubby at best. you can lose weight super easily

>tfw fatter than ive ever been
>take self defense/martial art class w/bf my idea
>injure myself because teacher make us kick hundred+ times in one class we actually had to count our kicks
>tfw too fat

just kidding i know why

Attached: fuck-ding-dong-hard-31567351.png (500x516, 187K)

>tfw no fat gf to work out with and get into good shape with

I never have motivation to work out, it sucks. I'm not really fat, just a little pudgy.

THATS MY PURSE AND I DONT KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: King-of-the-Hill1.jpg (721x407, 22K)

im not fat so yes

but do you have a nice butt?

that's just chubby. id lick the asshole tbqh

Can I apply for a gf here? I'm reasonably attractive and I'm not a dick.
Pls gib love

Attached: image.jpg (778x512, 186K)

pipe down, no you can't

Attached: wew.jpg (660x525, 59K)

>would you take offense if your bf tried to get you to lose weight?

>bf's been driving me to the rec center and is making me swim laps twice a week
>I fucking suck at it
>my titty fell out of my swimsuit two days ago
I'm not offended, but I am sore and sleepy.

i once went to crystal cafe and saw a "fat" girl in a thread complaining about not having bf. it's honestly a joke. i'd be with almost any girl as long as she didn't sleep around, wasn't literally obese, and lived on the same continent as me. i'd imagine that most robots have the same or similar standards as I do.

women cannot be robots. i know this isn't even a thread calling them "fembots", but i feel the need to put that point out there anyway.

robots like us are meant to suffer.

Attached: 1Exu2mz.jpg (700x525, 20K)

I'm not fat at all, i think im underweight actually. not sure how to check

Attached: 1522671460254.jpg (384x383, 20K)

I'm fine with fat girls unless they have a fat face

>not sure how to check

>this bitch doesn't have yearly doctor's exams

why wont you be my skelly gf?

doctors never comment on my weight, does that mean it's a good thing? I mean i know my weight. Just not that if its good or bad for my height.

Attached: nipanyatna.jpg (480x477, 40K)

not fat enough to satisfy my fetish, but fat enough to be self conscious

tfw skinny gf with fat face

>doctors never comment on my weight, does that mean it's a good thing?
It means you're doing just fine, telling you whether or not you're fucked up is their job, and diagnosing under/overweight patients is fucking easy.

Oh. Ok then, I guess

Attached: image.jpg (619x453, 149K)

boys are smelly and gross and scary!

Oh okay, i know someone who is my height and they weigh like 9kg more than me.
was a bit worried!

Attached: 1517822748650.png (658x705, 189K)

Well what's your weight and height? We could tell, maybe.

i'm pretty fat and if i was in love with someone i'd lose weight easily. if someone somehow confessed their love to me while i was at my current weight i'd even reject them until lost the weight because i don't want them to experience the stigma of dating a fat girl

>i'd be with almost any girl as long as she [...]wasn't literally obese
>i'd imagine that most robots have the same or similar standards as I do.
>women cannot be robots.
you dont make no sense.

Can I help you diet and then date you?

>if someone somehow confessed their love to me while i was at my current weight i'd even reject them until lost the weight because i don't want them to experience the stigma of dating a fat girl
That doesn't matter to me! I don't care what society thinks of me, as long as I get to spend my life with my soulmate!

Attached: heart.png (300x250, 36K)

>if i was in love with someone i'd lose weight easily.
how do you know this?

I'm 5'4, this is my weight.
Is this weight fine.. or?

Attached: cvnkaweighter.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

it is straight up a choice to be obese, and said choice comes with 0 benefits - just cancer and heart disease.

Attached: 1519230412131.jpg (396x691, 62K)

it is. that doesn't address the logical issues with your statement.

Pretty sure it's fine.

literally just lose a few lbs and you get instant bf. hell, i'd be surprised if an obese woman COULDNT get a gf - there are still those fetishists and guys so desperate they'd date a landwhale.

meanwhile i'm just sitting here on a mongolian coal mining imageboard, rotting away without gf.

i just don't want to die user.

Attached: 1522753243692.jpg (237x349, 27K)

i've lost the weight before many times. at one point i was even toned and had nice abs. but what usually happens is then i'd lose the motivation when my depression gets worse and i start eating a lot again and get fat. i like to bake and am really good at it (lol)
you guys are too charming. you should say things like this in real life and make girls happy. i can't love people through the internet unfortunately. i don't feel like anyone i'm talking to is real

just get off the internet and talk to girls. just bee yourself bro.

You'd know if you were dying.
at 101.4 it's likely you could stand to put on a bit of muscle, but that's not strictly necessary.

but the softness.....

Attached: 1498705456422-2.jpg (960x1280, 233K)

so you've been in love multiple times before like a harlot. gross

Hmm, okay. How do i do that?
I still want to stay weak though.

Attached: 16f.png (680x1088, 483K)

>you should say things like this in real life and make girls happy

Fuck them! I don't care about any of them. You're the only girl I could ever love, and even imagining myself with someone else is a fate worse than death. I need you, my darling. Both my loins and heart burn for you with the heat of a thousands suns.

>I still want to stay weak though.
that's fucking weird,
You won't "tone-up" very much if you add a cardio routine, if you're worried about that.
Run a few hours every week and calculate out how many more calories you'll need.

why is that weird?
Girls should be soft and weak!
ill figure it out though, thanks user.

Attached: ms.jpg (800x712, 85K)

n-no i've actually never had a crush on anyone before. my main motivation to lose weight was to fit into clothing i made but then i realize i don't go outside so i couldn't show off my nice seamwork to anyone. i don't make clothing anymore. also meds they gave me at the hospital made me fat but it's been a while since i've been off them. but i haven't lost the weight since
hehe

Attached: 1521704602754.png (657x527, 11K)

Okay, I'm going to cut the sappy shit. You're going to be my gf whether you like it or not - because you don't want to know what I'll do if you say no.

you seriously do not want to hover over this

i'll cry like a baby and go running to my mommy and spend all day tomorrow watching elliot rodger videos on repeat

tfw im really fat and have been eating to fill an emotional void a lot, trying to make myself stop

how about i fill your void ;)

what if i fill the void but force you to eat better?

it wont help my emotional problems

i dont necessarily eat super unhealthily, but i just eat a lot because im bored or sad and i dont really know how to fix that

works for stacy
what problems btw

just be yourself works for chad, why dont you try it

I'm 5'6 113 pounds and a little skinny fat but I've been trying to lift weights. Too anxious to go to a gym so I just do it in my room. (Fit and attractive girls make me nervous because it reminds me of getting bullied during PE in middle school) I wouldn't be offended if my bf told me to lose weight because that just means he wants me to live a healthier lifestyle. Right?

i do be myself
just so happens myself is a shut-in NEET

Is there anyone else here fatter than me? I'm 220 lbs

me but im 6'4

pls dont get on my level.

What self-defense classes are you taking? You could be going to a McDojo

5'3 125lbs
the starvation process is going well. i'll be 100 lbs one day

it is at a local community college.

Oh yeah it'd be good if you mentioned your height along with your weight. Silly me. I'm 5'1 so I am pretty fucking fat

i didnt mean to imply the guy would say hey you should lose sum weight XD. i meant if they would offer to help you lose weight

>5'3
wow
hows the weather down there

is that really that short?

>it'd be good if you mentioned your height
5'5"
happy?

if you hadda ask...

ok then you are definately fatter than me

Oh. If it's really hurting that much, it could be the technique you're doing. Which is why I had brought up that it could be a McDojo. I do Muay Thai but we utilize round-house kicks and strike with our shins when we do kick. Rarely do I get injured. Which self-defense are you training in? I assume it isn't MT.

you're so fat

can I have sex with you?

kajukenbo. its my hip flexor thats strained. i didnt injure anything that i was striking with.

I'm 5'0 and 130 pounds. I hated being skinnier. Feeling bony wasn't comfortable for me. Since my fat is mostly all in my lower body area, I don't think it looks bad, and I actually prefer it. If I had one of those adrenal hormone fat distributions I would probably prefer to be skinny. I would change for my boyfriend though in a heartbeat.

fuck you for not being my smol gf

he does and I hate it.
my doctor says I am in perfect health and refuses to help me lose weight, but my boyfriend is always policing what I eat and making disgusted noises when he touches my stomach.

yeah, I am 230 I think. 220 isn't that fat.

5'8 and 170 lbs and my body looks like but with a little less belly and more hip and boob. Still feels bad when i sit down and I'm suddenly aware that I have a stomach.
>tfw skelly qt bf who likes being dommed

Attached: 1515219750705.gif (133x128, 562K)

Oh okay haha. Disregard that then.

I've never sparred with Kajukenbo guys or anything, Kyokushin guys are really elusive. Anyway, keep up the good work! Take advantage of that cardio, that's how I lost 80 lbs. Diet too - that's probably the most important.

>220 isn't that fat
god, I love this thread lol. You fatties are something else

Would you get creeped out if you bf is turned on by your fat, and likes to rub his dick on your gut?

Attached: 1506406254869.jpg (1280x1920, 373K)

just kill me instead because i want to die

>>this bitch doesn't have yearly doctor's exams

who tf goes for yearly doctors exams

there only reason to see a doctor is if you're taking to A&E by paras

Attached: 29343096_1090660984406363_1685128760728223744_n.jpg (639x539, 37K)

smol girls cant die how fucking dare you

I think you'll make a great wife someday, cvnka. You have your shit together.

): you can fuck my corpse

hey you guys have that chart comparing sizes from thin to fat?

Im the bf that wants them fatter....

no thanks id rather you just do vagina pushups on my face

5'2 135 pounds
I wouldn't be offended.

pic related is 230 so i assume 220 is not bad either

Attached: 20180320_115024.jpg (966x1288, 201K)

No you don't understand you can't actually be yourself sometimes
See a creep can't be a creep or else he wouldn't get a girl to love him. See? you can't always be yourself you have to actually be good.
Not that user by the way

Im 5 and a half feet and wear an american sized 16 jeans. Im good diet-wise on the weekdays but binge on the weekends. That with an incredibly sedentary lifestyle and low bmr has me at a steady 200-210lbs.
I wouldnt mind having a bf that would encouraged me so long as he was gentle about it. Rough direct treatment only makes me demotivated. Nobody actually likes fat women. I get no attention, except from old divorcees that want one good fuck before their wienie fall off or other questionable doggish types.

5'4 at about 240lb

>5'3
I've dated a small girl before and boy she was a peice of shit being all insecure about her height when she should have been insecure about her fucking ogre face. She had a shit ton of acne too I mean fuck man don't people stop getting acne after highschool? She wore lifted shoes too which means she was even more shorter than she already was and when she dumped me she projected her insecurity on to me and it fucking worked!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: image.jpg (918x610, 315K)

>mfw I only get turned on by fat chicks

Attached: 1511575568863.gif (200x150, 1.32M)

so when are you gonna make a nice fat femanon happy?

Attached: 20170203041326-1a9200e9-la.jpg (671x856, 124K)

mah bredren

Attached: 1520867031885.jpg (1080x1920, 299K)