Wife and I had lamb for the first time ever today. Gave her mine, because it's good but I prefer venison

Wife and I had lamb for the first time ever today. Gave her mine, because it's good but I prefer venison.
At least now I know how it tastes.
Will try ostrich this year too.
The world is so full of tasty animals. Shame I'll never get to try them all.

Attached: 20180405_201008-600x800.jpg (600x800, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J-UK7iNJgNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YouThat sound terrifying please don't eat that lady.

You are a doofus

But if you are really being genuine I am happy that you and your wife are enjoying a sweet moment together

Thats his wife. Now if hed only post a nip slip.

Long time no see, dude !!....

My son Jet and I moved into a new place together (with my wife Wendy, of course) and we fucking LOVE IT !!!... we've been having a lot of laughs and good times...

Ironically, just the other day Jet and I were discussing R9K and he asked me if I knew who you were... I told him Yes, and mentioned how much I like you and have respect for you...

He told me he feels the same way, and said that if I see you, to tell you that he said "hey"

I hope all is well in your life. Tell your wife that Wendy and I said hello

I spend every afternoon with her till she gets sleepy and I game. Life is gud

Is that your wife?

Is she pregnant?

why is your wife so unattractive?
why are ugly people allowed to get married?

What about the animal in your pic? Had a try yet?

What's up my man? Haven't seen you in a while

i been pretty busy lately. About to get a promotion and a six dollar raise so things are looking good

Lol wtf is this larping going on tripfags need to gtfo this isnt your blogosphere faggots

>The world is so full of tasty animals. Shame I'll never get to try them all.
Are you implying you have yet to eat human flesh?

Lamb with mint jelly is the best. Now I need to make some lamb, OP. Fug u

our place is fucking HUGE... I'm barreling into my 2nd year sober, so is Wendy, and Jet's just been promoted to Manager at the restaurant he works at (at age 19 not bad)

things have been fucking GREAT lately

Attached: IMG_20180301_122130.jpg (3264x2448, 1.02M)

Who's that ugly cunthair?

lucky sonuva bitch, take care of your family well.
and enjoy every moment you have with them.

ya wop.

Attached: 57.png (395x400, 254K)

Going on 7 years sober myself, i think. With alcohol anyways. Putting down the bottle wasn't exactly easy. Good luck with whatever you had struggled with.

Good for you can you get the fuck off my board now you annoying tripfag?

*slowly... SLOWLY... dragging my scrotum... Back and forth... And back and forth... And back and forth and back and forth... Across your slack-jawed face*

Attached: IMG_20180307_103621.jpg (2448x3264, 1.13M)

Eliza here, it always shocks me that a father and son post on r9k together. Weird as fuck. Also why did you start that rumor about me?

Whuddup ??????

the most original whuddup in history

good good glad to hear it, sir !!

*places my hand on the back of your head and pushes your face deep into my nutsack*

That made me laugh more than it should have
I'm imagining the terrified look on some dweebs face as a pair of sweaty nuts descend on him

His sons a closet trap

Jet says "hey" and he might be back up there soon. He'd like to see you again

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-02.26.14.jpg (2643x1982, 746K)

that's a nice braphog you've got there. award-winning i'm guessing?

Simply imagining you they're at your home, fumes coming out of your ears, boiling rage rising to the surface...

You literally just made this day worthwhile

Thank you, Sassypants

Attached: G0rbb7Vt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

GOD DAMN SPEECH TO TEXT TYPOS!!!

FUCK DALVIK CODE !!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180405-230145.png (1080x1920, 122K)

O-ok

Can you tell him to message my instagram? "Zuirp" is my handle

OFF TOPIC BUT STILL COOL :

on Yizoot, I have reserved the hexagons over Graceland, and over Elvis' grave...

They're MINE, and even Graceland can't get them from me...

That's ironic, because 'zuirp' is the noise my zipper makes when I'm done emptying my testicles into your colon

Nice blog faggot. Now fuck off back to face((((burg))))

Attached: D23A0865-8EC3-4A93-984C-3966D9282056.jpg (657x543, 135K)

Why is she just eating the meat with her hands

wifey ate a little lamb

it's meat was soft as snow

for desert, in Fatman's lap

wife's mouth did go

(lady, that AINT custard)

congratulations on the 'finding an image that almost made it seem like Trump won the popular vote' thing

Attached: PicsArt_04-05-11.12.20.jpg (657x543, 118K)

The same reason she is using a paper plate. She is pregnant and doesn't want to wash any dishes.

Is that Christine? Also I haven't seen you post in a while. Where have you been I kinda missed you.

Your wifes grozz. Go veg faggot.

Attached: 1522802104899.jpg (600x405, 58K)

who the fuck are all these namefags and who is this norime overlord OP

Attached: bd5155ab8549f194b5d2dbfb0acb0773c63267c2.jpg (932x1158, 1.01M)

I think she's cute. She's pregnant too, fatman is going to have a good looking kid.

I've been having the time of my life with my son Jet, who decided he wanted to live with my wife and I, so we all moved in to a really nice place together, and we've all been super busy working and playing (and enjoying the amazing weather)

Attached: PicsArt_04-05-11.18.01.jpg (657x543, 114K)

So is he a NEET or does he have a job? Where do you live? Here in Illinois the weather is cold and shitty.

>old-ass tripfags enjoy a digital dinner party
Huh

You can see it through her clothes.

He works at a restaurant, but they just promoted him to manager, and he's only 19 years old. I'm proud as shit of him...

It's kinda like summer weather down here, and we live right next to a couple of VERY beautiful parks, so we've been spending as much of our free-time enjoying nature lately...

fuck yourself, niglet

Attached: PicsArt_04-05-11.23.29.jpg (600x405, 64K)

That's exactly what little boys say to themselves while hopelessly jacking it to victorias secret models in lace bras.

sounds nice. my dad hates my guts.

lole kys fage

Attached: eggsdee.png (256x256, 58K)

That doesn't make it less true.

why are you hear normie?

Attached: 748d9eafa8460ead8952e46fc607706c2027290f.png (796x850, 686K)

you can fix that situation if you want to

of course, his participation is also required, but it's really going to be YOU who makes the first move, or series of moves if required, to trigger a sequence in which both of you put the past behind you, and move forward.

but it indeed IS possible, and since he's unlikely to let go of his ego first, I'm confident YOU can be the bigger man and initiate a resolution

I've tried reaching out to him. he's not a bad guy I don't think, I was just a dick to him when I was 17. He's better off not talking to me anyways, it just seems nice to be on good terms with your kid. I hope that continues.

that illustration is PARTICULARLY effeminate, in it's content, composition, color pallette, and general essence.

do you EVER collect imagery that's masculine ?

No because I'm not a cock sucking ass bandit

Well, perhaps instead of having a 'goal' of reunification, you could approach it with a simpler goal... simply write an honest, humble letter saying whatever needs to be said, without a request or desire for a response from him ?

it might be good for both of you

just think of it this way: decades from now, will you regret not reaching out?

The illustration reminds me of something an 11 year old girl would find appealing.

but have no fear, Sallyboy...

because most 11 year old girls don't suck cock either....

yet

Is this better? I think it's nice and calming. Why does it matter if he likes feminine pictures?
meh. It doesn't matter at this point. He's happy and my happiness doesn't depend on him.

Attached: 1522881797975.jpg (1033x1197, 711K)

I dont like you, your having of a family and wife makes me angry and I want you off my board

Attached: 654e14eef7d91b427425e8c62c81a5e2309f9746.jpg (895x1356, 969K)

go away i like his family. they seem nice.

OKAY, EVERYONE :

I'm going to spend time with Wendy...

It was nice dropping in briefly... And I want to leave all of you with this gift:

This song was written by Dolly Parton, believe it or not, and here it's sung by the Wailin' Jennys.

It's gorgeous

youtu.be/J-UK7iNJgNo

it's for you... Everything's gonna be alright... be well

Attached: Screenshot_20180405-135334.png (1920x1080, 1000K)

Wife and I had dog meat for the first time ever today on our way to pick up our son in Guangzhou (a city in China). Gave her mine, because it's good but I prefer venison.
At least now I know how it tastes.
Will try ostrich this year too.
The world is so full of tasty animals. Shame I'll never get to try them all.

Attached: Guangzhou father.jpg (300x300, 9K)

This is the most elaborate trolling I've ever seen on Jow Forums

Why the fuck are you on this board, genuinely? Just to be an attention whore?

Yeah that's right, run away

Attached: 1487651614643.jpg (240x197, 11K)

Damn, pretty nasty, no wonder youre blogging on a chinese weaving basket to distract yourself from that.
>inb4 u mad
Nop, this is just literally the only place to brag about that creature

Attached: IMG_2360.gif (212x176, 925K)

then you are just as normie as he is! no true robot would feel happy that someone has what they want.

fuck off you have true happiness you dont need to be here

Attached: 68cf6f9ee4706e309fe0c7c5bc4587beacc6626d.jpg (1000x1250, 376K)

This thread is making me want to kill myself. Two old retards namefagging and blogposting about their shitty boring fag lives. On an anonymous anime imageboard. What the fuck.

I'm just here for the frog memes

Attached: 1521771293102.png (324x164, 33K)

that's a pretty grim outlook. I'm happy when people who deserve to be happy get what they want. neither person has shown otherwise. If you were happy I'd be mad you spiteful sack of shit.

Yeah this.
This guys obviously a massive faggot and should khs. Let us ignore his posts so his thread diez

why would I be happy that someone has what I want in life? if anything it makes me hate life more and pisses me off I cant have it. I will never understand the meme of feeling happy for someone

Attached: eb0e4e50c397d468422ec661fa23f05dd6f7d5b8.jpg (672x950, 329K)

i'm just happy someone who deserves it is happy. it makes sense for good people to be happy.