What prescription drugs are you on?

What prescription drugs are you on?

Attached: raw.gif (500x282, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins#1
madgenderscience.wiki/wiki/Bicalutamide#Transgender_studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lansoprazole.

Hate it but I take it because I can still drink alcohol with it and have no ill effects

Luvox for OCD

vitamins and supplements will help you 100x more than meds will but it actually requires research and effort so people prefer their the ease of being addicts to a single pill

that stuff is barely absorbed and just pissed out

roaccutane and sertraline (an anti-depressant)
im 70% the sertraline makes me semi-retarded. im hoping it does anyway because if i come off it and im still retarded then that will be unfortunate for me

a bunch of anti psychs i dont take because i think theyre icky

Attached: 3242.jpg (344x335, 29K)

t. brainlet who can't do literally 10 minutes of research on the topic but rather spews myths

a lot of red pills and black pills

Amitriptyline.
I take 1 pill every night before sleep. Is used to treat anxiety and depression

Attached: 29792124_160713278087378_653261880021745664_n.jpg (480x401, 17K)

stop wasting your money kek a simple google search of "do vitamins work" will show you how that shit is just a scam

Effexor, abilify, risperidone

You do know that if it is pissed out it means they were absorbed right ?

effexor has the most hellish withdrawal, it's literally the devil

I had to switch from Lexapro because that shit gave me erectile dysfunction and dry orgasms

webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins#1

Just duloxetine right now. And vitamin D because doctor says my level is low but it does fuck all for all i have noticed.

it must be lonely being an incel

I'd have to agree there. I did heroin for years andgot off of it which the withdrawals were terrible when I finally got clean and the cravings I have still to this day after about 3 years but coming off effexor was sort of an apples and acorns sort of thing but coming off effexor I'd be laying down trying to sleep and I'd just start writhing around like my spine was being tickled and shocked. I'd wake up in the morning and making my tea and all,a sudden drop to the ground with my brain feeling like it was getting tased or like a vibratory was inside my head. This went on for months to the point I couldn't do anything really at all. The weirdest thing was music would set it off the most it seemed. I love classical music but when I'd get into a piece and have it going through my head all a sudden it would hit and I'd be moving around like I was getting shocked all over my body.

If u aren't incel you should gtfo of our board.

I understand that they're mostly all a waste but the fact you saying they don't get absorbed but you piss them out is just .... not how it works. The only thing I take is b complex stuff when I drank to much the night before

Lorazepam 2.5mg

multivitamins do not constitute all vitamins you fucking moron. multivitamins are garbeg because they contain a tiny amount of each vitamin which is pointless. legitimate single source vitamins and supplements work. magnesium, b12, zinc, fish oil. all crucial to mental and physical health

incels gtfo and stop hijacking this board with your whining and superiority complex

eh, if you say so. I'm still skeptical and not wasting my money on man made products. You should just a eat a full, healthy diet and exercise everyday

this stuff madgenderscience.wiki/wiki/Bicalutamide#Transgender_studies
bought it over the counter without prescription

Vyvanse 60mg
Apo-Paroxetine 20mg

Seems like you JUSTED yourself bretty good there

You leightweights make me laugh. This is how it's done:

>Keppra (6000mg), to stop seizures brought on by the following drug combo
>morphine ER (90mg 2/day), for muh itis
>oxycodone (30mg prn), also for the itis
>Adderall XR (40mg 4/day) so I don't fall asleep during the day
>duloxetine (120mg) and Xanax (3mg) to stop the drug-induced flashbacks that haunt my dreams
>Ambien (20mg) to help me come down from the Adderall
>Amitryptaline (100mg) because Ambien alone isn't enough
and finally...
>various anti-psychotics so the aforementioned drugs don't make me go on psychotic bender

Ya'll need to step up your game.

Attached: 75hiM6C.jpg (585x501, 41K)

words hurt you know, there is a real person on the this end of the computer and what you say effects people man.

Sorry I'm confused lol. But yeah now that I'm off everything I'm so much better. I drink but not totally to excess. By guidelines I'm definitely an alcoholic and I take mushrooms or other psychedelics every other week or or so and it's better then any antidepressant out there, it just keeps my on an even keel I guess and my feet stay grounded. Antidepressants and such really are absolutely terrible and they are given out like candy. Heroinx is a whole other type of addiction but the shocks I had shooting through my body for months were nearly as had as coming off years of iv dope at like 150 dollars a day . Well what most would pay 150

how are you prescribed oxy and morphine at the same time?
And why are the docs ok with prescribing all the addictive, psycho active drugs together?
in my country you can only really get opiates if you've had surgery and my psych barely every prescribes me z drugs because he think I'll take too many

Because his morphine is extended release and the oxy is immediate release for problems as needed. He's over medicated but that's actually not abnormal for hardcore pain

I'm on Lamictal for bipolar and Luvox for anxiety. Only just started and I feel like shit isn't real anymore (and am still having panic attacks). I'm probably going on adderal soon so I can concentrate.

I wish I was on QT Bipolar gf so taht we can share experiences and have depressing/manic sex.

Attached: 5451212.jpg (800x450, 51K)

How did you end up in so much pain, user, only if you dont mind me asking? Are you living on disability if thats ok to ask? I just have a fascination with chronic pain, because I live with it too.

What a based thing to post, user. I think their exchange was actually quite tame, but people have different tolerances and triggers. Besides the point though.
DAILY REMINDER TO AVOID FLAME WARS; THEY ARE QUITE DETRIMENTAL TO MENTAL HEALTH.

Paxil is worse and it is not even close.

>silver linings playbook
Read it, THEN watch the movie. Thank me later, pls reply.

Invega Sustenna 234mg every 4 weeks and Depakote 750mg nightly. The meds aren't working as well as they used to.

I have actually watched the movie and it resonated with me. Is the book any different?

I don't know if I regret getting diagnosed because all the medication looks awful but I also don't want to end myself so yeah.

Attached: 3254541654136521.png (300x277, 32K)

yeah, reminder to but a trigger warning before you write anything that could be triggering to incels. This is their tumblr hugbox

>he hasnt read the book
user I say in the most non meme non pretentious manner possible, the book is SO much better. The male protagonist (sorry terrible memory), his back story really flourishes so much more well, and the dancing scene wasnt cringe it was beautiful; not to take away from the movie that scene was beautiful and realistic in its own right considering the characters mental health.
I was undiagnosed bipolar in high school, man psych put me on tea adobe and abilify. Thats some hardcore shit for a youth. I ended up quitting cold turkey after maybe a year of use. Dont ever do that, ever. Taper off under close professional supervision if/when time comes. What made you finally decide to get help?

Vyvanse for ADHD for like 10 years. I think it's completely fucked me because if I ever forget to take it I have amphetamine fog

ADDERALL ADDERALL ADDERALL I get it 4 times a day and I just hoard it I have bottles I only use it once per week and save the rest

I agree, I don't know why everyone has to be so bitter and angry to each other on here, we are all supposed to be on the same team, I guess it make them feel better about themselves.
What's even more pathetic is getting joy out of insulting people, why are you even here?

I had noticed very specific patterns in my mood for a while but was pretty scared to approach a pdoc about it. I was put on mirtazapine for about 6 months for anxiety due to me being triggered by relationship stuff and gained a whole lot of fucking weight. When I reached a certain point I knew I couldn't stay on that shit because it would probably kill me in my 40's. I also started getting really dark thoughts over the last couple of years about suicide, death, that sort of stuff when I was in a depression and I made an agreement with my old psychologist to get help if that happened.

In the end have been diagnosed with type 2 (Don't get psychosis during mania, just really bad depressions) and am holding out for everything to even out over the next year.

Attached: pic19.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Luvox and xanax

Not taking prescription pills was the only good decision I have ever made. Also-
>taking prescription pills
>literally as dangerous as street drugs but they take longer to rip your body and mind apart
>and don't feel as good
>and require another 50 add-on pills, creating a monstrous snowball of death
If it's either that or suicide, I'll wait and see if I get the balls for the latter option. Thannkfully I can't even cave and get them because broke. :^))))))))))))))))))))))

As a side as well the Manias were more productive if anything (although sometimes I would say some really inappropriate shit, spend too much money or not get much sleep) but I wish I could keep parts of that and get rid of the wanting to die thing.

Reminder that prescription drugs don't have side effects. If you feel something from a drug, no matter the intended purpose of the drug, it is an effect of the drug. If you can't cum on SSRIs, that is not a side effect, that is a direct effect of taking the drug.

It's not the intended effect and purpose of taking the drug hence side effect,

I just got some propranolol from India to sell medicate my anxiety at work. I have to give a presentation next week that I'm nervous about. Anybody have experience with this?

Anyone here take Epilem / valproate? I am noticing it seems to destroy my ability to concentrate. Why do these fucking Jew pills always do more harm than good?

But it is still an effect of the drug that was a consequence of ingesting it. There is no "side" to it.

lamictal : /

Dexamphetamine.

I need to stop.

>I think it's completely fucked me because if I ever forget to take it I have amphetamine fog

FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: that feel angry.jpg (601x601, 62K)

Darn it! Tell me your story!
Was he meming?

posted this already but posting this again

effexor, abilify, risperidone

i gained 20 kilos because of risperidone. i was bordering on underweight and now i'm bordering on overweight

told my psychiatrist about it and he told me to exercise

saw him again today, said i didn't lose any weight and he lowered the dose of the risperidone

i hope i lose some weight, i got called a fatass by a girl from Guangzhou (a city in China)

i think the abilify will prevent me from having another psychosis as well

lol you didn't gain 20 kilos because of the meds. water weight is at most 5 kilos. the rest is you being a fatass and eating too much.

i never gained weight before ever in my life so what else could it be?

it's the fucking meds

it's not like my metabolism has slowed down, i'm only 21 now

been taking psychiatric drugs since i was 20

even just being at the psychiatric ward with a meal plan i gained 10 kilos

they make you hungrier, retard. weight doesn't come out of thin air, if your metabolism slows down and you start gaining weight, eat less. it's not that difficult.

if this was some magic weight gain pill, bill gate's wife would be feeding it to kids in africa

triggered much? lel

i keep my snacking to a minimum, the most i would have is a banana or a pack of pocky which is only 35 calories

yeah, i really hate fat people. it's a pretty common

Read about mirtazapine, you'll see how anyone on it gains weight like a mother fucker. Or maybe just off yourself for being a brainlet I don't really care which.

Pretty sure this guy is going into multiple threads and shitting on fat people because he's underage or something. It's well documented that weight gain is common with there drugs yet the retard doesn't take one second to read anything about it. Love this board.

>fluoxetine
>zyprexa
>lithium

>get prescribed dexamphetamine
>it's awesome
>I feel motivated
>I actually enjoy things
>talking to people doesn't feel like such a chore
>almost feel like a normie
>it gradually stops working
>now I'm the same miserable fuck I was before but with an amphetamine addiction

If its a scam why do they put vitamins in some soliders ration packs

Fluoxetin 20mg

none currently, probably need adderal tho

dxm is a cough suppressant though and it's OTC??

Dextromethorphan is not dexamphetamine.

>What prescription drugs are you on?
triptorelin
estradiol

oh shit a read that wrong
I have add too but I'm on ritalin and my psych is probs going to prescribe that soon aree you Australian by any chance? I wanted to go on adderall but we dont have that here

Adderall XR 60 mg daily for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

Remeron 30 mg daily for major depressive disorder

Abilify 10 mg daily for social anxiety disorder I think

this stuff is shit, like it makes you more shit than good in the long run and fuckin doctors hand it out like candy

>aree you Australian by any chance?
Yeah.
Apparently Adderall isn't much more effective and has worse side effects.

All I'll say to you is think very carefully about whether you absolutely need to be on medication.
It definitely made things a lot easier for me when I started taking it, but I probably could have managed without it.
If you're an absolute useless wreck otherwise it's probably worth it, but you'll almost definitely become dependent on it over time.

I got valium. Also alimemazine which is the same sort of stuff as promethazine. Usually take them at the same time for that sweet synergy and then chase with a couple beers or liquor. Gets me feelin max comfy for a couple hours until blackout/fall asleep on the couch watching youtube

it seems like a reasonably safe drug, like the only dependence from it is moderately psychological?

>like the only dependence from it is moderately psychological?

It doesn't have withdrawals or anything like that, it is mostly psychological.
But you will have absolutely no energy if you stop taking it, if you'd consider that a physical effect.

In all likelihood I'm probably just a huge faggot and other people would be able to deal with it far more easily.

NOTHING
Unrelatable thread

Attached: ZeroTwoLoli.jpg (2480x3508, 996K)

then dont reply, fag

I'll bump for you.
Need more bump

Attached: f2aec93b-1fc5-4392-8501-e6b7079ceaea.jpg (1280x1600, 411K)

Not prescribed, but I take phenibut sometimes

Beta blockers and lexapro

Will you bump for me too? Ill share a Percocet:)

Zoloft

Yaaa

Anyone else

praise god for dexmethylphenidate, I'm so much more interested in mathematics and computer science when I'm on it, plus I'm better at video games.

Being off of it is nice too when it's time to relax, but I definitely wouldn't have been able to do nearly as well in school if I didn't have my meds.

Yeah sure, I'll bump for (you)

Attached: cvtoga.jpg (2048x2048, 760K)

why you gotta bump with this weeb shit though

Lorazepam and some green anti depressant and oxcarbazepine and hrt
I really dont like taking so many pills/injections wish I was normal

Attached: 087A1CBA-11B5-454F-938D-BDE12D66F17E.jpg (711x681, 113K)

*places percocet on your tongue*
Plot twist, it was really molly! Wat do?

why do you want to fuck up your hormones and make yourself infertile

Well what type of bump do you want? I have Ryan Goosling.

Attached: goose.png (974x804, 474K)

I was already made infertile by some autism drug when I was 10
I looked really weird as a boy and I just want to feel normal. Just going with what life hands me

Prozac, Estrofem and Cyproterone Acetate. the first two kinda fuck you up.

they have drugs for autism now?

I dont think they prescribe it anymore. cause the hormone screwing side effects