Why not just get an orchiectomy? Think about it: no more chronic masturbation, no more sexual frustration...

Why not just get an orchiectomy? Think about it: no more chronic masturbation, no more sexual frustration, less aggression, softer skin, and it will overall make you better adapted to modern society. It's time to get fixed, user.

Attached: OGlUCHT.jpg (540x720, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuticles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration#Medical_consequences
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Castrating yourself won't do any of those things. That's not how (human) balls work.

Umm, sweetie, no. Getting snipped will absolutely fix all the above mentioned issues. It's like setting yourself free. You will finally be able to live your life and fully develop into the person you were meant to be. Testicles and excess testosterone are a menace to society. It's time we solve it like grown ups.

Attached: tumblr_om0c2ye4LP1v8tyg3o1_1280.jpg (555x701, 203K)

Uh I'm not really up for surgery can't I just do it chemically

I got an orchiectomy and none of those happened to me.

Attached: 0eff75fa.jpg (1000x1100, 82K)

will i need testo patchs?

How do you suppose the human race should continue living on if every male on the planet got an orchiectomy?

sick gyno

p.s where ur nuts @

c-can you post pics of your weird no-balls area pls?

Attached: eyes wide shut.png (450x443, 102K)

you definitely could but there are more complications with chemical castration
if you want. some choose to go on estrogen, some take testosterone, and yet some choose to become asexual
I'm not saying all males should get castrated, only those who don't stand a chance at reproducing. It will also help reduce crime

Attached: 1PBsBxL.jpg (540x525, 19K)

Should perform oophorectomies on women as well. I think every woman who gets an abortion should also be forced to have her ovaries chopped out.

Pretty fair trade.

>I'm not saying all males should get castrated, only those who don't stand a chance at reproducing. It will also help reduce crime
user...that's a borderline retarded theory. I mean, truly devoid of any intelligence.
The better idea would be to make all men go through mandatory HRT but not surgery. This way we can eliminate masculinity entirely and still, you know, not end the entire population.

Attached: that is not ok.jpg (481x329, 59K)

There's plenty being posted here, mine isn't all that special. I haven't shaved in forever either so it looks gross.

i would like to be asexual, this natural drive is annoying, i dont want kids and dont plan on getting a partner either. what should i do?

1.) get a cock cage
2.) wear it at all times
3.) get a buttplug
4.) wear it at all times (this helps drain the prostate fluid and keep the hornyness down)
5.) go on a trap diet
6.) buy yrself some qt lil skirts
7.) if you wanna take drastic measurements, take estrogen
8.) turn youself into a qt3.14 submissive lil femboi
9.) c-come to my house and live with me please...

Not him but I would if I knew I could be cute but I'm not

you can be cute! it just takes practice! (and proactive possibly) amd patience.

>you can be cute
until you hit the trap wall and end it

you gotta think long term buddy

>fully develop into the person you were meant to be.
>Muh potential
Yeah if were smart enough to potentially invent or discover some new shit then I would consider it but I'm not so working, jerking and maybe fucking is all I've got. Society can adapt to me.

This isn't a punishment or some kind of trade off. This is about accepting reality and your place in society. Voluntary castration will be standard future practice if we plan on solving the overpopulation, crime, and rape problems our society is plagued by today.
I never said all men need to be castrated. Breeder males would obviously need to exist to continue the human race.They would be chosen for their physical and mental traits to create the optimal future generation. Basically, reproduction will be handled like any other function of society (i.e. waste management, zoning regulation). The other 99% of the male population will need to be fixed though.
Times have changed and some urologists offer non-essential orchiectomies. You just need to find a urologist who is willing to geld you.
>working, jerking and maybe fucking is all I've got. Society can adapt to me.
You would be a much more productive worker and overall better member of society if you get fixed though. It's the same with domestic animals. Less odors, less aggression, less crime and violence.

Attached: onfLFRf.jpg (670x960, 59K)

I mean it would be short live Im near mid twenties already is kinda right theres a time limit on possible cuteness and once I get there itll be over

>You would be a much more productive worker and overall better member of society if you get fixed though
I contribute plenty. If society wants more from me, then it needs to give me more in return.

>This isn't a punishment or some kind of trade off. This is about accepting reality and your place in society
Nice shitpost.
Sageroni.

Manual labor is quickly becoming automated as machines replace the human workforce. This is true for white collar jobs as well thanks to machine learning. The uncomfortable truth is that soon society will have no need for 99% of men. Castration will be necessary to keep the social order. And in the distant future only females will be produced and we will live in an all female world (save for a small amount of breeder males for reproductive purposes)

Attached: 80rxjkt.jpg (555x652, 30K)

You think you can tell me what my or any other mans place is in society? Kings have been hanged and emperors beheaded for such hubris, kill yourself.

not shitposting. this is legit the only path forward for the human race.

The only way path forward for the human race will be executing human waste like you and bitchslapping women back to their proper place in society. No more overstepping their bounds.

>Castration will be necessary to keep the social order
Fuck the (((social order)))

Attached: KanyeShrug.gif (500x280, 1.09M)

>necessary to keep social order
Haha, oh fuck my sides. If you're royally shafting men and giving them no benefit in "society" and are in fact acting entirely to their detriment, you're going to very quickly find yourself looking through a noose with your "social order" being turned on its head with blood flowing in the streets.

You're attempting to fuck over what is essentially humanity's warrior caste while thinking they'll just lay down and let you do it, even the fattest, most out of shape slob can become a bloodthirsty monster if you shit on him enough.

Attached: 1372370453788.jpg (800x533, 154K)

See what I mean about anger? The fact is that males will at one point become obsolete. Im not advocating for forced sterilization or murder or whatever. This will be a multi generational effort to educate and reshape society. Right now the male/female population is about 50/50 but over time it will become 1/99
The human race will become extinct unless we take control over reproduction. The population must be carefully managed to prevent collapse.

Attached: 1NwihG4.jpg (400x495, 29K)

Post more eunuch pics

>The fact is that males will at one point become obsolete.
Time for that fat sage, guy confirmed a retard.

>talks about reproduction
>posts fags
t. tranny with a castration fetish
I don't need to tell you to kill yourself, I know you'll do it eventually.

>even the fattest, most out of shape slob can become a bloodthirsty monster if you shit on him enough.
which is exactly why the male population needs to be reduced significantly. I never said this process would be easy or fun, I only said that it's necessary for the long term prospects of humanity. It will take many generations, maybe centuries, but the human male will eventually be relegated to some government lab as a sperm donor.
Please, go on, tell me one function that men will play in society that will not be replaced by automation.

Attached: sHe4IA3.jpg (1280x960, 83K)

>which is exactly why the male population needs to be reduced significantly.
Only way you're going to do that is through massive war, and in doing so you're going to drastically lower the female population at the same time.
Fuck off you mentally ill retard.

Fucking gross. I'm bi and like traps and I want them to hve balls.

but user it's very unhealthy to have no balls as youd have almost no T in your body.

from where are guys that do this supposed to get their hormones???

youd die at age 40 if you do this crazy bullshit

>Only way you're going to do that is through massive war
Theres no need for that. All it takes is properly educating children about the new social reality and offering (even incentivising) voluntary castration. Like I said before, it will take multiple generations.
>you're going to drastically lower the female population at the same time.
Not true at all. One cumshot produces millions of sperm. It's just that in the future women who want to be mothers would have to see a fertility doctor to become pregnant. They will even have the ability to choose the physical traits their children will have. Isnt that wonderful?
the entire process of transitioning is basically chemical castration. you should think about getting fixed, you can even opt in to get replacement silicone testicles!
getting hormone supplements is super easy and offers you greater control over your body. you can also take calcium and vitamin D for your bones. But like I already mentioned, in the future there will be no males outside of a small group of breeders, so there wont be a need to castrate them all

Attached: yU0It7f.jpg (505x570, 29K)

since you don't have balls anymore, does hair still grow in that area?

>all it takes is mass brainwashing and going heavily against the natural order humanity naturally gravitates towards
I'm sure that'll end real well and not in your psychotic leadership being gutted and hung from streetlamps to drip dry.

I'm done with you, sitting there trying to justify making your fetish mainstream.

surely, for instance on cypro, but to be healthy long term you will have to take something to strengthen your bones... i.e. estrogen since you try to avoid testosterone. or maybe its selective analogue which will not grow you boobies like raloxifene

25 mg cyproterone (androcur or generic cypro) + 4mg of elleste solo (e) sublingually (or some other e supplement but this one among the best, begin with half dose of each for a month or two) and you will reach your goal in no time

Attached: 6ed5c936a4ed71a841550911853db1c56c0caae3[2].gif (540x405, 1.71M)

What is "natural" for humans? Do you honestly think living in cities is "natural" for humans? What about farming? It's only been a thing for 10,000 years. If you really wanna go down that road, then the "natural" state of human beings is living in caves and hunting mammoths for subsistence. The fact is that we as a species must adapt to our new reality. Otherwise we are doomed to extinction.

Attached: 9IS5YVw.jpg (540x570, 41K)

human neuticles when
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuticles

are you seriously comparing environmental changes to mutilating peoples bodies

>Otherwise we are doomed to extinction.
Yeah reducing the gene pool by almost 50% will be great for humanity's survival. Think before you type, retard. Putting all of humanity's genetic material in the hands of a few individuals is so incredibly more dangerous it's ridiculous.

Attached: 1522807463438.png (203x209, 18K)

body modification is a natural part of human existence, like tribal scarification/tattoos/piercings/circumcision. But like I already said, the goal isnt to castrate men, the goal is to stop making new male babies and only producing females to replace the males. The future will have 99% females and 1% of breeder males. Castration is simply a stop gap solution, it will rarely be needed in the future when there are no more males to castrate (except breeder males after their sperm is harvested)

Attached: 56Q7uGF.jpg (500x375, 18K)

Isn't that just being a tranny at that point?

Attached: 73fcf68eb2ce097787348c1051b8c6675795e985_hq.jpg (500x283, 12K)

You replied to my post but didn't respond to any of my arguments. Consider choking on your own severed balls faggot.

>haha the goal is to just entirely fuck up gender dynamics and remove the primary defenders, builders, maintainers and workers from society

Attached: 1461475639629.jpg (637x720, 332K)

all transgender women are technically eunuchs, be it through surgical or chemical castration
why are you so angry and violent? Oh wait... you haven't been fixed yet. You should really consider it, you will feel infinitely better afterwards
>defenders, builders, maintainers and workers from society
all of those roles are currently being replaced by automation. Males will soon become obsolete. removing future males form the gene pool is the only rational step forward

Attached: z1gCUKr.jpg (500x454, 20K)

>all of those roles are currently being replaced by automation.
Mentally ill AND retarded. Just like a feminist, which you obviously are at this point.

All sage beyond this point.

well... if you want castrate yourself to avoid testosterone you can go all the way :3

actually you can try a blocker like (dunno about lupron, but it's crazy expensive anyway) bicalutamide + anastrozole, it will probably be safer than cypro, but i'm not sure about the dosages, can check if you want, not sure how bad it will be to your bones. bica seems to be safe to bones when it's used mono but with anastrozole you prevent aromatisation of the excess stray testosterone (which bica blocks from affecting androgen receptors) into estradiol and so overall your bones can be in danger, probably there are researches about it since it's used as a blocker for children, mostly with precocious puberty

makes me happy youre just a fringe autist who would sooner be beaten to death in the street than see any of his retarded ideas gain traction

>all transgender women are technically eunuchs
well.. no? eunuchs don't have close to female levels of estradiol and also it's possible to keep fertility with certain hrt (my favorite bica mono) too

honestly wish I never saw this thread. The sad reality of the fag

so much anger... so much frustration... and the solution is so quick and simple...
I meant eunuchs in the sense that they are infertile

Attached: bGzhMTi.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

It's a mental illness that needs to be reclassified as such. They need treatment, not encouragement.

You are aware women are just as violent and bloodthirsty when given power, right? Perhaps even more-so because they know they can abuse it and get away with it.
But you're just b8ing for (You)s at this point with a shitty fetish, so saged and hidden.

umm no...? Women have much less testosterone and are therefore much less violent or prone to violence.

Attached: 8hg6vDH.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Like I said, b8ing for (You)s. You aren't even trying anymore.

how is that b8ing? I'm simply stating the cold hard facts. If you have anything positive to contribute to the discussion then feel free.

Attached: CD1Fth6.jpg (540x405, 20K)

afaik there was a research that ftm commit more crimes than bio females while for mtf comparing to bio males it's not true... and it's despite that mtf are usually marginalized and often forced to be prostitutes to survive and stuff. mtf are really not very violent

You aren't having a conversation, you're posting fetish pics and responding with shitposts and "lol just cut ur balls off".
Nice try though.

>mtf are really not very violent
That's because their suicide rates are through the roof.

also it's not done for fetish purposes, they usually do it because they are already infertile from drugs and most likely permanently so not like they need balls anymore (they can even still have penetrative sex without them, see the op pic) while getting orchi makes them take much less drugs and eases the burden on their liver

>"lol just cut ur balls off"
where did I ever say that? Go over the thread and you'll see that I laid out all the facts, the costs and benefits of getting castrated and reducing future male offspring. You just have irrational hatred and aggression towards the unpleasant truth that society has changed and men will need to change with it.

Attached: JDXPGiR.jpg (540x634, 40K)

>benefits of getting castrated
There literally are none, stop fetishposting. Just like there are no benefits to a woman having her ovaries cut out.

>There literally are none
this is just patently false

I'm done with you. Don't bother responding.

I'll always be here if you have any questions or want to chat :3

but i did get an orchie, although i preformed it on myself, pic related

ended up in the hospital and everything. i got of the the psychiatric ward like 1.5 weeks ago, the wound is basically entirely healed. theres a thread on 8ch's r9k about it

Attached: foto_nosdfsf_exif.jpg (1440x900, 152K)

welcome to the club, friend :) (originally)

lemme guess op's wife made him get his balls sniped so he's trying to make himself feel better about it by making everyone else make the worst decision of their life.

Why the fuck did you bump it? What is so hard about saging?

Oh god that looks so fucking painful! I can't even begin to imagine

If i already killed my balls with pills is there any point in getting an orchiectomy? I dont even have to take pills anymore cause theyre ded.

Attached: 128BF042-B4C9-450F-964B-641FA5EF71A6.jpg (288x358, 57K)

it wasnt really. i injected a whole buncha 2% lidocaine into my spermatic cord and midline raphe so i barely fely anything during the incision

infact i think i injected so much it permanently damaged some skin receptors down there. i can touch the skin and still not feel anything, i dont know if itll come back, nor do i care

the real problem was almost passing out during surgery due to sheer shock and the bloodloss

PERFECTLY
NORMAL

PERFECTLY
HEALTHY

some girls have dicks and some boys dont have balls. get over it

Attached: VCELC07.jpg (733x1000, 70K)

why have you done it?

the psychiatrists are the psychiatric ward that they kept me in seemed to think so. i was seen by several group psychiatric teams and 1 individual psychiatrists and they all deemed me perfectly sane. their diagnosis was autism and cluster a personality

they stripped me of my right to consent and leave the place for like 2 weeks, then the order ran out and they chose not to renew it. i cant link the 8ch thread cause the faggot power tripping mods banned me for 3 days last time for getting around filter rules (fucking bullshit faggot admins)

Based on the images posted, OP is a faggot that wants all males to castrate themselves so they can turn into a """cute""" trap. He wants faggots everywhere he can fuck basically.

>be young and naive
>convince myself that literally castrating myself is one of the best decisions I can make, through the use of serious mental gymnastics
>think that maybe it might not have been the best thing to do later in life

>seemed to think so
>stripped you of your rights and kept you in a mental ward
Hmmm

to kill my libido. i was masturbating 3.5 times a day since i was 13 before, now i barely masturbate at all. likes 5 times since i did it, which was like 3 weeks ago. i pretict my libido will go down even more

eventually ill get my penis chopped off too, but its not such a big deal to do so. the testicles produce 95% of the body's test levels, and without the precense of testosterone in the blood, there is no libido or sexual drive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration#Medical_consequences

thats not what Im saying at all. The point I was making was that society will move to control reproduction and will favor girl babies over boys and men will eventually be removed from society. Castration is simply a solution of what to do with the males already born. In the future there will be almost no need to castrate men because there will be only a small amount of breeders, all other humans will be female

Have fun dying at 40 with a host of medical problems and depression.

>eventually ill get my penis chopped off too
Jesus fucking christ
You *literally* have a mental problem

Attached: shock.jpg (469x431, 50K)

actually eunuchs live longer than men

Um... You defiantly got problems, but it's so fucking easy to lie to the doctors.

>The point I was making was that society will move to control reproduction and will favor girl babies over boys
>he hasn't heard of China
Top laugh, your fantasy is bullshit.

You make up any bullshit or 'excuse' for your fetish to become mainstream something that will never happen.

The only solution to fix society.

Attached: patriarchy is civilzation.jpg (2405x917, 762K)

Pls respond should I get it cut off

I say go for it. Might as well be nice and smooth :)

Proof OP is Reiko.

>the "natural" state of human beings is living in caves and hunting mammoths for subsistence

you might be legit retarded, you use an unnatural state for the natural state. first man didnt just spawn outta nowhere and start killing mammoths, it took a few generations to get there. The reality is you're trying to force your fetish of an unnatural state on the current populace. which your scenario isn't likely to happen until a one world government occurs, which at the earliest is still a century away

Who? I literally have no idea who that is, please enlighten me.

>which your scenario isn't likely to happen until a one world government occurs
A one world government would never last long. It will inevitably succumb the way Rome did.
Deservedly so, a one world government would be corrupt and dystopian as fuck.

>Gay people are not mentally il-