Never considered this dude's race until recently, at 28

Have you noticed that we really didn't consciously think about race in culture and shit before Trayvon Martin?

Attached: r1312_fea_therock_a-opener-0992c3cb-05ce-4341-b700-0ce8c3fe8c2e.jpg (800x450, 84K)

I always knew he was half black and thought that was pretty cool, I like black people and have always liked watching media where they are featured.

Can't flim flam the zim zam.
Can't simmer the Zimmer.

Attached: 197c4e2cb072dad7c26bb345dcf4f39cf3bddfe1a66cb8171d5451e65cd19edf.jpg (625x351, 44K)

>trayvon was 6 years ago
What the FUCK?

Fuckkk zimzam made millions off killing a fucking nignog !

I guess I thought he was Mexican or something.
No one cared, he was just the guy that did the eyebrow and said the thing

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 36K)

No. I noticed race in elementary school

>Have you noticed that we really didn't consciously think about race in culture and shit before Trayvon Martin?
OP, you seem like a very sheltered person.

>Have you noticed that we really didn't consciously think about race in culture and shit before Trayvon Martin?
Did you live under a rock?

It was Soros backed protests to destabilize the west and blame on russiatl to cause another cold war for rothschilds to profit on, that caused modern racism

Thanks a lot obama

I never had a problem with him at all and i still dont

I grew up watching him wrestle and i watched his career take off. The thing about him is after a while i stopped paying attention to him or what he says

i just dont care about someone like him, he isn't honest at all and he can not say what he wants to say ever. He will lose a lot if he would be honest and show his true self

I mean the guy claims all natty, and we know the kind of gear he is running to get the certain look he wants

and not to mention all the anti-gun shit he always tries to get a word in on. fuck this guy and his followers

They're being played, and im not even worried about his race, he isn't a bad guy but he isn't shit but a lying media manipulator....

If you didn't consciously think about race before, then something is wrong with you.

He's mostly Samoan and like 1/4th black. He has white people lips and nose and eyes, honestly the only thing "black" about him is his dark skin. When I look at him I don't see a black person I see an alpha pacific islander. Doesn't disgust me at all seeing him with white women either, like it does with niggers. Also has to do with his personality, he talks like a white dude.

Attached: rock at 15.jpg (600x434, 40K)

>the rock age 15

what the FUCK life is so fucking unfair. all that matters in life is genetics.

I stated noticing race when I was 5. In 1995.

Do you think he's a bad actor if he's black?

Damn, you're old man.
How'd you end up here?

Yes, its almost as if theres some sort of agenda being pushed hmmm

Attached: 8a8.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

Been here since 2007/2008.

Back then Jow Forums was a little different. It was "normal" awkward people not just losers.

What fucking race even is he??

the rock is such an annoying beta ass nice guy. dude is so lucky hes big as shit and famous otherwise he would be incel as fuck

>ywn be an ambassador of Alpha-Chadom bred to be the most elite of warriors, the most prolific of actors,and the most yearned of lovers, with at name that resembles you- an immovable force.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

God what whitebread suburb do you live in dude

He was in a stable called the Nation of Domination. Are you retarded?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 780K)

Even at 15 he looks like a total UNIT.

Rock is 1/2 black, you moron

People have always been assholes about race. It's gotten bad in recent years because of the police shootings, terrorism, the recession, Obama, and Trump.

Have you heard of the entirety of American history?