Reminder that the great leaders of ww2 were manlets

Reminder that the great leaders of ww2 were manlets.
We too can kill millions.
Watch out tallfags, we may send you to the front lines one day.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-04-05-22-37-32.png (1019x1222, 259K)

Yeah, tall people are only good for entertainment such as sports and movies, or using them as soldiers like you said. That's why they're so insecure and prone to aggressive behavior.

>not pointing out the heights of hirohito, tojo, or any of the many manlet germans other than hitler

>the virgin european dictator
>the chad american president

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-05 23-42-09.png (659x223, 30K)

Manlets have literally always been the top men.
Augustus Caesar was 5'1", decent amount shorter than the average roman male of 5'6". Cicero cut his ass about it all the time.
Short men are the master race and in the future, all men will be tiny

Yeah it doesn't count if you're a cripple.

Nice cope, manlet, how does it feel knowing the tall ameriCHADs stepped into your gay little war and fucked your asses? He was crippled and still became taller because he stood the fuck up anyway because fuck you.

Tall people actually make shit soldiers in modern warfare, they just make big easy targets and can't get behind cover properly. It's why a lot of special forces are manlets.

Easy now big fella. You big strong man. You very brave.

small people are objectively superior, genetic engineering will be used to shrink the human race not make us larger and inefficient.

And who had to finish the job for that cripple?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-04-05-22-46-47.png (1059x1238, 318K)

You are forgetting Napoleon Bonaparte he was 5'7"

Not true the average height is becoming taller and taller...nice fantasy though.

>hirohito was also a manlet

>Not true the average height is becoming taller and taller...nice fantasy though.
It's not a fantasy, we will genetically engineer the superior Gnome race.
People also aren't getting taller, 5'9" has been the average height for a long long time.

*blocks your expansion*
nothing personel manlets

Attached: Untitled.png (630x203, 31K)

Patton was a general, generals are always chads

kek rektum

*ahem*
Manlet king coming through.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-04-05-22-57-09.png (1065x1231, 272K)

>5'9" has been the average height for a long long time.

For Mexico? kek

>the virgin german
>the CHAD prussian

Attached: a62f59a32a6f315ce37de92c85383cdd.jpg (570x832, 50K)

This dude destroyed his career because he dared to slap a GOD manlet. The entire manlet managed world was repulsed and derailed his career as punishment.

Hope he learned his lesson and died with regret in his irredeemably shamed heart.

>Don't talk to me or mini me ever again

Attached: fff2b0c8a161ad5224edefa4ed9866c5.jpg (680x895, 87K)

Nah, the white American average mid-20th century was 5' 8". Height has only increased so rapidly recently because American women dominate American men and have made them their bitches. They all fuck a small group of tall guys and make the average American "man" pay for it.

Why were there so many gigantic Nazi soldiers? Based.

Attached: gss.jpg (500x806, 122K)

>We too can kill millions.
I laughed way too hard at that. Too loud and it's late. This is why I come to r9k

Attached: 1505515340851.jpg (258x245, 12K)

The average Mexican height is 5'5".
The average white male American height is 5'9". If you genuinely believe Jow Forums memes about this you're retarded lol

It's germany.

People were shorter back then. They didn't drink milk filled with hormones.

No they weren't, men are about 2 inches taller and women only 1 inch taller than we were in the last 100 years in America. We've been about the same height for a long time.

You really shouldn't count America land of the shitskins user

Yeah did you know they actually count spics and even SANDNIGGERS as "white" in the census??
Here in Germany average male height is 6'1"- i always thought my country was cucked but at least we know mestizos are NOT white lol