Is anyone else bidding time before they go rape somebody?

Is anyone else bidding time before they go rape somebody?
Somebody needs to teach this insolent sluts just how powerless they are.
I just need a car, some sedatives and my own place.
I will pick some random unworthy slut.
I dont care about prison, Ive already been there.
I wont go this time though.
Btw fuck you moot I'm using audio captcha.

Attached: kidnapping-facebook.png (1004x665, 703K)

please don't that's wrong

Wear a GoPro while you do it please

I've seen all sorts of execution videos but I never in my entire life seen a real unscripted rape

Whats wrong about it?
Its just another dick
Its just not one that she picked

no, im worse. i wanna talk to her, get to know her, see into her soul and screw and screw and screw until im done with her.

its only wrong because thats how they lose their power. someone needs to take them off of their high horse.

post here if true. But don't do it op. something, something the trees and the children .

t. Vicky Donovan to Jeremy, season 1 episode 1 of the Vampire Diaries. slightly modified for the thread.

I think it's wrong because it's an unpleasant experience and something you shouldn't do in the same sense that you shouldn't beat up people who haven't wronged you. You're talking about a random girl that never hurt you in any way.

>Its just not one that she picked
That's why it's wrong, retard.

Doesn't matter, you're too much of a pussy to do anything like this, you're just an edgy faggot pretending that he's already been to prison.

I guess you wouldn't mind if a man raped in the ass by that logic

What age group do you consider to be too tough to handle? Below 13 girls and 40+grannies are weak, but what about those in between?

I'm not going to allow random sluts to have power over me.
They're going to learn their place.

All women deserve rape.

What about other people who have power over you? Are you gonna get them somehow too?

No cause they may actually pose a threat
Unlike a stupid weakling slut

It's just wrong user. Bait.

Attached: 1521154502475.png (930x794, 41K)

What kind of threat are you talking about? Threat of getting beaten up you mean? Or facing consequences?

Hell yeah dude i support you

>Using violence to rape
>Not just hanging out at bars and picking up drunk chicks
>Not just becoming an uber and fucking the drunk chicks in your car
I got all my fucks in college by just prowling around and looking for parties. Once the night was ending, the drunk whores that no guys wanted were very desperate. Fucked a lot of them by just going up to them and hugging on them and saying how beautiful they are and how I wish I found them earlier. Fucked a good amount outside not even 30 minutes after first contact

this is why most guys these days are becoming gay. your whole post is just about all the things that are wrong with women.

go make a boipucci feel good, my friend.

I recommend deleting this thread.

Attached: fbi gov.jpg (1192x333, 83K)

same reason robbery is wrong (it's just stuff, right?)- you are threatening someone with bodily harm if they don't go along with your petty desires
i recommend to kys immediately

>No cause they may actually pose a threat
>Unlike a stupid weakling slut
So you're admitting to us you're weak, and that's why you want to do this? You're pathetic user. Instead of rape, you should kill yourself.

Youd be surprised what weak men are capable of when they're threatened.
I might do that in a few minutes actually...

Reported.
And this Thank god they log IPs.
Hope sick fucks like you rot in prison and hell.

>youd be surprised
nah, they get ripped to shreds by small dogs even. weak dudes give up after 0.5 seconds of any stress.

>threatened
You're not threatened, retard. You're just not getting laid because you're a dumbass.

Looks like its not letting me delete this thread...
Well that's all for today folks I'm out.

You're not anonymous.

Because you're not Chad. Women can get psychologically fucked up if they sex someone other than Chad.

kys

It's completely wrong. Sex does not feel as good for us as it does for you if you don't actually want it and the person cares nothing for how you feel. It's painful and a bit scary even with a partner you actually like. Most of what's sexy about sex is in our heads, and if we're not attracted to you then there's nothing good about it. It's just an awful, painful, nasty experience that nobody deserves just because you're too stupid, ugly, and useless to find a girlfriend.

Fuck off faggot, I hope you kill yourself.

I hope your mother gets viciously raped and beaten

You genuinely deserve to get raped. My last 3 gfs and current gf all love rape and you will too.

I was raped as a child. It is sickening. If they love it you're not raping them, you're engaging in rough sex. Nothing wrong with that.

>My last 3 gfs and current gf
Cunt now we know you're lying.

That's cool to know.
You should still kill yourself though.

man, this board has gone downhill.

I will after i rape you and cum in your face you nasty little whore. Next time don't ask for it.

First post from my ip you virgin. What, do you think I'm some larping retard like OP?
Well that's fucked up that you were raped as a kid and whoever did that to you needs to die.

newfag detected, thanks for coming little buddy

when did the Jow Forumsacks start swarming in? i remember there used to be like 5 comfy threads at a time. now, it's just race war and angry incels.

lmfao imagine being such a bad gaslighting tourist that you think your boogeyman is responsible for all the "icky" and "gross" threads.

Why do you have to do this? :( please dont. If you want revenge on stacies just cyber bully them, don't rape them :(

merely pointing out an uptick in overt racial tension and sexual violence i've noticed after being gone a few years. you can unlodge the stick from your asshole, now.

I don't get how Jow Forums works either. After a certain amount of time I can't even delete threads. I posted a thread about my nose and I tried deleting the thread but it automatically just sends me a message saying "something went wrong" but it does let me delete when the the post is at 0 replies.. weird

originally this

would be awesome

I don't want to hurt anybody.
Anyway, sex would mean nothing to me without love.

Attached: feel cry.jpg (509x619, 66K)

Newfags. Not because of the violent OP post, but because of these two replies.

Original.

Did you hear that? I think that night have been the fbi at the door, better go check

Everyday that I fap to loli I sleep comfortably knowing that I may be shit, but at least I'm not a rapist hurting women or kids like OP

Attached: 1522728530211.gif (127x189, 767K)

Because pleasuring yourself to pictures of exploited children is soo much better.

The fact you recognize it's wrong is commendable though, give you that.

Guys like you deserve a good raping by faggets like me

Attached: 2667390[1].jpg (320x181, 6K)

>he's standing up for stacies
Kys
Also getting your asshole mutilated by some freak isn't a sexuality weirdo

>b-but he's hurting KIDS
Not real kids. Real life perversion (i.e. cp, rape, creepshots, etc.) Sicken me. Me nor any other sane degenerate (dumb oxymoron ain't it) on this site aren't plotting real sex crimes, unlike you op

Get fucked OP

Attached: 1522848515429.png (800x608, 558K)

I think he's the one mutilating assholes, OP.

What about a girl would make you pick her? What race would you pick?

I wanna explore OP's boipusci too...

Attached: 1522974152062.jpg (440x660, 75K)

Op I reported you to the local authorities

Orifhjinl

How would you feel if someone raped you? Bet it wouldnt be comfy for sure. It's uncomfortable as fuck for both parties

Attached: 1509557129205.png (485x409, 55K)

Dubs of truth. You know you're fucked when Jow Forums is calling you fucked up op

Are you ok? I feel like people like you don't have many people checking in on you and you have no outlet to channel your frustrations towards society

You would feel a lot better about yourself if you found people who you could relate to and just talk to

>just another dick
>actually got virginity raped away by a psycho like you
you made me worthless and then got mad at me for being worthless, trust me, I will Kill you.

(inhales deeply)

PFFFTSHCH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No woman will ever be able to love you if you rape another woman. If people find out you will be considered dead by your family and socially ostracized for all time. Why throw away the chance of happiness because of a biological urge?

Women fuck and marry and have kids with psychopaths all the time, most of whom have committed rape and many have murdered. In fact, the prevalence and sexual success of psychopath indicates that women have a strong sexual preference for men who hurt other people.

Not the person you're replying to but
"most psychopaths" have not committed rape, there is a strong correlation between prisoners and psychopaths but you're pulling stats out your ass
and
there is a difference between successful people running businesses/organizations who display psychopathic tendencies and rapists.

Either way, do you want to be with a woman who would date a psychopath? Sure, of all women, some women will date psychopaths but of all women, some women will never sustain a relationship with anyone they deem to be a psychopath.

edit:
>there is a difference between those people and successful people ... etc

You won't do shit lol sit back down on that dick

>OBESE ROASTIE PROTECTION SQUAD COMES IN
>STARTS SQUAWKING EMPTY THREATS
>FBIIIIIII FBIIIIIIIIIII FBIIIII
>LOG THE PROXXYYYYYYYY
>OP JUMPS SHIP
He's never going to make it.

Attached: LICZx1u.jpg (1871x1835, 244K)

You normie r9k bullies are spawning an army of serial killers
How does that feel?

>Let's turn this rape into a murder
There used to be a not in that saying but now there isn't hahah

Attached: 1521866258481.jpg (480x345, 56K)

nICE HONEYPOT FAG

Nah, if he was hot enough any woman would lead a violent rapist psychopath unload in her cooch until it was gushing jizz.

"Weirdo", Nigga do you know where the fuck you are.

Attached: 1518192771498.jpg (500x308, 73K)