How are we still virgins over the age of 22? Anyone around this age still a virgin...

How are we still virgins over the age of 22? Anyone around this age still a virgin? Dont you have constant sexual thoughts on your mind 24 7? Arent your hormones constantly rushing with the thought of having sex with a nice girl? Do you get boners from just looking at girls and get the testosterone rush? How do you deal with all the built up sexual energy and frustration if you cant laid?

I dont get it anons, I have bad anxiety but it always seem to overpower sexual desire for me, no matter how horny i am !

Attached: 4CAA9E14-6408-47E1-AA8A-3A87325D2230.jpg (509x696, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vsco.co/emshutt/images/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basically if youre a virgin at 22 (without an extremely good excuse) you need to die. If the biological and social pressure couldnt get you off your ass to attempt such a basic human experience then you arent capable of doing anything meaningful and you should not be in society. I could support some kind of welfare system that allows these losers to just play video games in a dark room until they die but right now they still get to vote and ruin other things through the internet so better they just die now.

I wish everyone's projections were as obvious as this.

Sauce on girl?

my mind is stronger than my body and i understand the value of chasity in selecting a mate.

I lost mine at 21.
Went on family vacation and was put in a hotel room with a female family friend...

But that is me, I have tried many times but the anxiety (which would be another biological mechanic) prevents me from going after women, Its only women that give me paralyzing anxiety

Its a girl I used to know from my home town

Attached: 73209FCE-19EE-4DCD-9C7B-B8448F25C93B.jpg (542x550, 116K)

people fuck like rabbits, people fuck all day, every second of every day there are people who fuck and most of them probably dont even know each other that well. if you cant do what you were born to do then you're simply not fit to be human or any animal for that matter. every single living thing has sex. even smallest microbe in the hood can fuck and here you are the smartest damn creature on earth and you cant even get your dick wet.

Which state? I know a girl from Ohio that looks a lot like her.

No will or desire. It's as simple as that, I don't like leaving my house and I only do it when I absolutely must like going to class or work, otherwise I'm going to stay at home and have fun reading my history or programming textbooks. If I feel the need to socialize I come on Jow Forums or play video games online with my friends

>man face
Really user...

Canada my man

>his parents arranged for their son to lose his virginity

Attached: nyeh.png (370x423, 230K)

Which province*

t. Born near Toronto

Ontario

t. 2 hours from Toronto

>Dont you have constant sexual thoughts on your mind 24 7?
No
>Arent your hormones constantly rushing with the thought of having sex with a nice girl?
No
>Do you get boners from just looking at girls and get the testosterone rush?
Not always
>How do you deal with all the built up sexual energy and frustration if you cant laid?
Fap occasionally

"Fortunately" all sexual and romantic desire was shamed out of me at an early age by my parents, then reinforced by my peers and their response to my social incompetence.

My parents are actually nicest parents you could ask for.
Still a social sperg tho

Are you sure you are not repressing it?

I'm a virgin. Autistic as fuck but can get bitch if I wanted. Unfortunately I wanna lose my virginity in a special way.

Honestly I wouldn't know. It hasn't been a problem for over 10 years now.

I am also both a virgin and autistic. How do you handle it? gib bitches

I had sex when i was 17 but i didnt feel a thing at all. Also, is my foreskin supposed to roll back when i get an erection? Im not circumsized either.

Could you not do it? Its supposed to. Mine doesnt I have Phimoses and its really tight when i peel it back

I roll it back but it just goes back and covers my penis on its own. How do i fix this?

post moar of her friendo-san

Have fun, she is thicc af

vsco.co/emshutt/images/1

I think its different for everyone, all that matters is if you can roll it back when flaccid to to sanitation and cleaning

Any explanation as to why i didnt feel anything when i had sex then?

sorry, cant help you there, maybe your gay