PSA: Every single "fembot" you ever meet WILL ghost you, without exception

PSA: Every single "fembot" you ever meet WILL ghost you, without exception.

Attached: 1321500744583.jpg (1500x1061, 359K)

unironically this has been the case so far but only ive only had experience with one. we started talking in one of these threads. talked for one night and then she ghosted

Its an anonymous message board what did you fucking expect? Go outside and meet people.

Your point being???

If they're posting their contact it's either:

A) Irredeemable tier crazy or 'tism
B) Scam/Wants Money/Stuff
C) Orbiter collector
D) LARP
E) Enjoys ghosting lonely people (devilish tier)
F) Normie/Newfag that will get scared off

It doesn't happen any other way, if you want your chances to go from 0% to 1% go to soc

Attached: patrick1.jpg (408x408, 97K)

don't tell them about soc you faghead, the girl/nigger ratio is already like 5%, you're gonna flood the tiny amount of girls we have left, out

i am way too lonely to ghost...

>i am way too lonely to ghost...
Can I be your bf?

maybe
p-post discord ...

I'm a good fembot, I won't ghost you. Because I'll never add you.

Why the fuck are you trying to get women off of Jow Forums anyways? They're all shit.

AUCKLAND
U
C
K
L

It's Skuu#8718

I'm sorry to anyone I've ever ghosted. I'm a shit person with zero redeemable qualities. Feel free to berate me for my terrible personality, I deserve it.

sorry user, US here
orig

oh boy
S O C A L
O
C
A
L

Why do they always ghost me? This board is the only place I feel comfortable talking to people from. Everyone else is so pushy and scary to me.

Attached: image.jpg (619x453, 149K)

east coast user : (

No, /soc/ people are scary. They're pushy and feel threatening, and it gets worse if you try to decline.

>zero redeemable qualities

Let me use your body

i have never ghosted anyone in my life. if anybody says i have then they are a liar. just because i never message first doesn't mean i don't want to talk or will not respond.

You know, as a 27 year old virgin, I'm half tempted to take you up on that. I feel like an idiot for waiting for the "right" guy when I barely qualify as a human.

>as a 27 year old virgin, I'm half tempted to take you up on that
Wow that sounds cute, location?

the only women around here are fat and or single mothers

I admitted to ghosting often, so this will most likely not happen. I'm way too autismo to actually follow through with anything I say. I've kind of come to terms that I'm going to die alone.

>havent been ghosted yet
>still nobody within 3 states of me
FUCK ME CHICAGO IS HELL

Yeah I know, I'm planning to get you drunk and horny and reckless, maybe I can get there before you get cold feet, it's worth a shot.

Explain it, explain it to me right now. Why do you ghost? Why do you do it? I can't comprehend ghosting someone. How do you even do it? Do you just not care about them?

>implying you care about people

What are you even talking about, you leave people all the time yourself.

That sounds like a good plan, but my feet are already starting to feel cold
I'm in Washington state

Anxiety mostly. I talk to them for like a day or 2 then I freak out that I told them stuff about my life and me and start to think why would they even care. Then I burn/delete whatever account I was talking to them on. Then i get drunk and cry for a couple days straight because im a shitty person. I don't know if any tried to contact me again because I don't go back. Then I start to feel lonely and want to change my awful self and pretty much repeat the process 6 months or so down the line.

Stop ghosting people. If you don't want them to message you anymore then just tell them

I've never ghosted anyone once

>I'm in Washington state
Nah too far but if you were in europe I'd 100% get you dicked

>I've never ghosted anyone once
Maybe not but leaving over something inconsequential with just a "Bye." is even worse.

I assume you're projecting based on what someone else did to you? I've literally never done that, stop being a social retard and spit it out user

I don't mean to, I just freak out. A lot of them were really nice and I wish I had a way to contact them again, at the very least to say that I'm sorry.

ive never ghosted anyone

you have discord? im a girl in washington state id love to talk

Why are you e-dating with fembots? Why are you doing this?

ghost me mommy

not if i ghost them first

Attached: smug man.jpg (909x727, 63K)

Thanks, but I don't have one right now. And I honestly don't feel like talking to anyone right now.

String me along all this time just to reject at the end. God you are such a useless fucking roastie kill yourself. If I could see you right now I'd shove you to the ground and beat you mercilessly while hate fucking your hole.

I'm sorry, but what are you talking about?