Tfw no bf to watch anime with

>tfw no bf to watch anime with
Life is not fair.

Attached: 1494405292513.png (1500x1372, 1.16M)

>my ex bf rarely watched anime with me and when he did it was only a few episodes at a time
It's not fair

Have you tried being cute?

reminds me of my last gf (in 2012) who I watched anime with from time to time. she loved Trigun, but we also watched FMA, Highschool of the Dead, and others.
>tfw I'll never eat pot brownies and watch The Cat Returns with her high as fuck ever again.
Oh shit, just got a memory flashback of when we went to the store to buy an anime to watch, and I ran into a guy I was in a speech class with in community college. He spotted us, and we had a laugh about this poor fat mexican slob who did a speech about Moe. His laptop background was a pantyshot of Yui from K-On, too. Im' probably never gonna get laid again.

Attached: 1500202214665.gif (300x225, 814K)

Thought this was day 4 of not having those feels?

>Have you tried being cute?
can you help me?

Just try it user. Its not that hard.

i-I-I I will w-w-wwatch anime w-w-with y-ou
if you ww-w-want?

Attached: 3244342.gif (480x360, 1.04M)

Have you tried not being fat, ugly, jailbait or smelly and shaving/waxing your pusspuss?

Also you claim to be female so we want a picture.

>Thought this was day 4 of not having those feels?
These are completely different feelings!

>watching Apo when the manga is better than the LN and anime combined

Tfw no gf to workout with and scream stupid corny motivational quotes at each other
Tfw no gf to banter with and pretend fight
Tfw no gf to chase our dreams together and do stupid shit
Tfw no gf to keep each other accountable and ask if we are happy with our lives and satisfied how were spending our time
Tfw no gf to face the unknown, struggle through the difficult, and persevere with together

Wheres my cultivation battle maniac gf

Attached: 1522887186792.png (1164x1641, 1.41M)

Apo in general is fucking shit though. At least it wasn't shit enough to get cancelled early like the Fate Extra anime though.

Attached: BersekerED4.png (512x724, 482K)

>tfw anime seems started to seem strange and uncomfortable to you
There goes another reason to live.

>tfw cuddling in bed with bf while watching LoGH and drinking weird beer

Attached: sk1426890959814.jpg (750x575, 386K)

>drinking beer while cuddling
I wouldn't want that. It seems disgusting to me even though I like beer as well as cuddling.

addendum: I'm not saying you shouldn't do it. Hope it makes you happy.

tfw no gf to read me books

Oh Jannu, how are you ever going to get a bf if you can't stop lying to me all the time?

>how are you ever going to get a bf if you can't stop lying to me all the time?
I'm NOT lying!
And who are *you* anyway?

>there isnt a single human female alive who would enjoy staying home and playing my mmos for me then drinking and watching animes with me when i get home from work

re

Who am I? I'm user, how do you do. You always lie by the way.

Anime is STUPID and SATURATED.
Give me bf that's as boring as me pls.

Attached: Gabu2.png (278x462, 280K)

>You always lie by the way.
Prove it.

>Anime is STUPID and SATURATED.
How dare you say such awful things?!

Nah, you're not worth my time. Kid..

that aint the way my name pronounced

I only speak the TRUTH.
It's not pronounced that way because it's not ur name, dingus.

tell me about yourself and I will consider being your bf.

you are not cool enough to get my lame reference

Attached: 2018-02-02-233829_345x407_scrot.png (345x407, 223K)

Doesn't that depend how boring you are also?

jannu is an ugly tranny

It does, and I am very boring.
>Not cool enough.
>Lame reference.
Reeeee.

You don't adress how you're boring. You're also the kind of person who makes long posts chaining replies so I'm beginning to suspect you're just pawing for attention.

>You don't address how you're boring.
I do nothing all day and barely speak to people, it's the best.
>so I'm beginning to suspect you're just pawing for attention.
This is true, I also have nothing better to do.

Attached: Peace!.png (400x400, 190K)

You should date jannu then, you two are pretty similar

Why don't you just to personally talk to some one, read a book, or play a game then. Narcissists are the only ones who claim that there's nothing to do when they crave attention.

>Told u 2 traits of mine.
>Immediate recommendation to date someone based on those 2 small traits.
Hmm, is this... BAIT?!

Because I enjoy doing nothing, this is fun.
Books are boring, games are boring, people are boring.
Shitposting on r9k is much better, because there's low effort high reward.

Typical hedonist that's just full of themselves. Why would you even previously mention wanting some one boring when you are not only just as boring, but put no effort into being a decent person worth giving personal attention/affection to? You're your own hubris.

Sorry, I made the mistake of failing to mention that you find people boring as well, and thus you even craving anyone, especially someone as boring as you, is only contradictory and makes you look ignorant of what you even write.

I want someone as boring as me, that's what my original post said, did it not?
If someone is as boring as me, they're not as boring as the ordinary person, to me.

>I want someone as boring as me
date jannu

Stop complaining you could become someones GF (bf) if you took estrogen and transitioned at least you wouldnt be alone

>if you took estrogen and transitioned at least you wouldnt be alone
I already do, yet I'm still alone.

Ree I don't know Jannu I just know them from their posts reee.

You yourself said that you find the most fun out of shitposting on this board. You have no real interests or hobbies outside of humoring your own ego, from the evidence supplied by your posts so far. It would be outrageous to say that some one as boring as you would be more interesting that a person who is more active than you in any way. You don't really want anyone else, you just want to gratify yourself since you appear to have no other outlet to entertain yourself. I would suggest just buying a mirror.

>You have no real interests or hobbies outside of humouring your own ego
This is true, I do not like being bored, since it is boring.
>It would be outrageous to say that some one as boring as you would be more interesting that a person who is more active than you in any way.
Yes, I don't actually expect to get a bf, but I still selfishly want one, what an awful person I am, how horrible.
>You don't really want anyone else
Hmm, gonna say no on that one.

Like, you can berate me for my flaws all you want, but I'm aware of the way I'm acting, it's intentional. I know I'm not "desirable", but I don't really care either way.

If you don't care then why even talk about it. Why cry about something so ultimately futile by your own decisions. You could be all of these things and still have some one to call your own for your "selfish" desire if you put even an iota of an effort to pretend to be interesting or share your time with some one.

I'm not even berating you for doing it. I'm berating you for being a shitty sociopath. You make us look bad.

>It would be outrageous to say that some one as boring as you would be more interesting that a person who is more active than you
I have to disagree, maybe someone who is boring in the traditional sense (i.e. no active hobbies or interests) would rather enjoy the company of someone who has a temperament and beliefs like their own than someone who has a hard-on about hobbies and achievements and how much more interesting they are because they have accomplished interests.

I can agree with you on that, and will attempt to expand my argument onto this point: Why would some one who has no interest in anything but themselves be in any way interested in some one who as well is only interested in themselves?

You could say that since they both have the same temperment they'd be compatable, but therr shouldn't be any interest between them since they only focus on their individual selves. It'd be like two strangers just bumping into eachother stoicly.

>If you don't care then why even talk about it.
I'm shitposting, just trying to waste my time here, this is fun.
>I'm berating you for being a shitty sociopath
Wow, I didn't know you get a special title for being as shitty as me, that's great.
>You make us look bad.
Hm, too bad, innit.

Perhaps they could come to an agreement to service one another to the greater pleasure of one anothers selfish needs. Like mutual masturbation.

You're giving people like that too much credit, in my opinion.

Get as snarky as you want to save face. It is your own fault for being unable to even pretend to be a norman.

Of course it my own fault, I'm not even trying.

Bullying aside, you should just give it a go. It's dreadfully easy.

It it, normies are extremely predictable, but they're also boring.
I'd rather act like myself, Xd.

You'll just stay bored if in this cycle.

>Amakusa in those fucking shorts

What the fuck are you posting user? Is this some weird shota shit?

Please explain this image and why does he look so young.

Attached: mordred_and_mordred_fate_apocrypha_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_kei_suwabe__ba723101101 (629x888, 1011K)

I would do so much to get a bf with great taste, I could talk with him about mahou shoujo from 80s for days and hug him a lot. It would be so nice

>Mahou Shoujo
Is this what weeb girls really want?
Sometimes I'm glad I don't have a GF, this sounds like hell.

I'll stay boring, but I won't be bored.
I can always delude myself with things to keep myself entertained for all of eternity.

Well whatever floats your boat in the end. I actually got some kicks out of this conversation, so thanks. Made my last few hours at work bareable.

>Oh I'm such a hon, I am... I'll never find a bf..
>Really Jannu? I'm sure there's someone for you, what kind of guys do you like?
>I'm not done writing my list of requirements yet, I've only made it up to volume 19..

Tfw no gf
>ftfy

and in the end what were once enemies became friends

true pottery

It is quite fun, user. Do you remember all the silly mecha series you watched when you were younger? Good mahou shoujo delivers the same feels as them, especially if it's not a broody seinen.

>Complains about shit fate additions
>Posts smartphoneshit
wew lad

tfw no matching mental disorder fren

Attached: DE77F98E-6964-4253-95A8-A0652EE41FC3.jpg (778x512, 68K)

I think I've told you that my requirements are quite low!

Silver Stiletto

I thought you had no requirements, since you don't require a bf?

Ahem! Yes, I don't require a bf, but I wouldn't mind having one!