Auzzzzzzzyyyyyyy adventure

Why havent you gone out on your Australian adventure yet user?
youtube.com/watch?v=kq2sMcAgQW8

Attached: AUZY ADVENTURE CHAAAAMP.jpg (480x360, 38K)

What's up with australians and being barefoot?

Hes probably built enough resistance to where it doesnt even hurt walking through that shit

It keeps them from falling into the sun

it's normal for kids to be outside barefoot playing around/exploring?

Wheres his Australian Stacy companion? Or do Auzys not care about women?

Attached: somethingsomethinganime.jpg (560x577, 93K)

they import their women from asia...but like the shitty brown asians

>He's not a kid
>Walking around barefoot hurts

I didn't wear shoes until I was forced to at school and even then I kept getting in trouble for taking them off so they let me wear sandals

idiot. when you're barefoot enough you develop a natural callous on your feet that acts as a sole. do you think we were running around the sub saharan desert with shoes on?

can't afford shoes

Hes at most 21 years old. He already has his own place, and could impress any girl he wants.
What are you doing user?

Attached: r9kqt4.jpg (125x125, 3K)

But boots are infinitely better than going around like a barefoot mongrel.
Roastie detected

What's the matter? You have little sissy soyboy feet?

we root and boot, also its aussie not auzy, mate

barely 18 and i doubt its (his) shed

more like daddys shed that he didnt want anymore

>Hes at most 21 years old. He already has his own place, and could impress any girl he wants.

It didn't work for me.

I'm 27 now.

I grew up in port douglas

barefoot mongrel 4 life

>he's playing minecraft in real life
>there are people who do this and actually know what they're doing
>tfw you're a loser NEET with no friends and no wilderness expertise

I bet if you just learned how to ride a motorbike and hunt wild life you have been like him user

He has looks. That's the only thing that counts.

>that level of cope
It's a fucking shed in the land down under, it was probably a couple hundred USD equivalent of whatever they use in Australia.

more like a couple of grand, bottom line, the shed isnt his

Why are you salty he has his own shed and a successful YT channel? Hes made it in life user, while youre still here browsing Jow Forums

Attached: laughreaction.jpg (443x332, 22K)

you don't just decide to become like this. Guarantee he had a family that taught him all this shit and was around outdoor life since he was a baby.

what if i told you im browsing from my very own shed

your reply doesnt mean shit until you post with timestamp. Calebs probably killing his dinner right now bringing it home to Stacy

Attached: lel.png (640x712, 13K)

Of course. Where there are people like us who were basically doomed from the start, there are Chads that are created.

walking barefoot shouldn't hurt

In the woods with twigs, thorns, rocks ???

I'm not talking about walking in your house, I'm talking about walking in the wilderness. Boots are the only way to go.

umm..yeah? you don't have to stomp down. walk like an injun. have you never walked in the woods barefoot?

Because I've been to the outback and found it insanely boring. There is no reason in Hell to walk around in 40 degree weather unless there's some benefit. I can only imagine the reason Abos are so useless being that they've been stuck here pre-internet. That's bound to drive anything crazy.

Attached: 1496419402718.png (700x700, 548K)

I'd stick my cock in that guys ass

get off my auzy adventure thread gaybot

I fucking loved that vid

Australian here, around SE Qld Region.

Australia fucking sucks, all women and men are chads/stacies and the ones that aren't are hipster craft beer drinkers who despite being "artistic" think they are super intelligent.

Most of the time it's fucking hot. Everything is far apart unless you live in the CBD.

Oh and if you go out bush, watch out for really deadly snakes and fire ants. A lot of dry vegetation that can go on fire too.

does everyone go to the beach? or is that just a media thing the rest of the world sees?

Australian summers are hot.

it's like canada, instead of 90 percent of the population lives by the border, it's the coast

1.7m views, seems like a lot of people did.

Is that rodrick?

depends where you live. People who live in the countryside, near the beach usually walk barefoot, or if they're queenslanders (basically the florida equivalent of Australia)

it is boring. But some people really enjoy the ultra-slow pace of the outback. Or if they're an ex-con / military and want to live life without rules.

let me guess, you live in the gold coast without a car haha

at least i dont post fucking thumbnails online

have no idea who the faggot is in OPs post, this is the only aussie adventurer

Attached: images[1].jpg (300x168, 12K)