What are your favorite sneakers?

What are your favorite sneakers?

Mine are probably Air Max Pluses, I think they're cool and versatile.

Do you guys like autism shoes, or do you prefer something flashier?

Attached: dustycactus.jpg (1500x1500, 108K)

>He doesn't wear New Balance

How else are we all going to identify each other after the nuclear fallout?

Attached: 1419802940943.jpg (483x359, 66K)

I like Jordan 11 s or uptempos

air monarchs or nothing

Air More Uptempos?
And how do you feel about Foams? I just got my first pair and they look amazing but are currently uncomfortable as fuck

We will detect each other's beta male aura

Do 574s count, or are they too chad?

574 for classic
624 for funny autism wear
most of the others are normie ripoffs of Adidas. these are mine

Attached: m1500cbk_nb_02_i.jpg (1659x942, 118K)

New Balance is the best for big manly feet.

Attached: 608v4.jpg (1200x900, 190K)

I actually like those. And 624s I secretly like, they remind me of those generic white people shoes from the 90s

Jordan 12s are my favorite

If you want to suck my dick just ask

These are the shoes that I CURRENTLY own.

I'm planning to buy some black and gum dunks and white OR black superstars soon.

Attached: My shoes.jpg (2100x1422, 422K)

you should cop some white on white AF1s

and have you ever had nylon cortezes?

I live in a prettty rugged mountain town so I tend to avoid white. Also, I like leather, suede, and nubuck. Unless it's for the gym or for running I usually avoid nylon or athletic , knit. With the exception of my Vans half-cabs. They're my beaters.

then consider black on black air force 1s. clean, comfy shoe that goes with anything

I have those. Pure black cowhide AF1 07's. I gave them to my wife because she really wants them.

Yes, we both have the same foot size
Inb4 manlet

I'm a full fledged manlet and I wear a size 9

do your wife's feet look big to you or do you just have really small feet?

a-are these shoes autistic?
i got them because they are plain with no-slip, no-mark, oil resistant soles and you don't have to fuck around with laces.

Attached: safe t step.jpg (556x556, 16K)

I have short but wide feet. It's in the family. We're a family of dwarves, short but stocky and musclular. I wear size 7's but I never tighten the laces because they're usually too tight.

I'd wear them going to a nearby store just because they look so comfy and convenient, but I wouldn't wear them while getting drunk with my boys or while on a date.

I want to get my first pair of Air Max 95s or Pluses, but I'm having a hard time deciding on a colorway

maximum comfy

air max 270 origioli

Attached: nike-air-max-270-light-bone-hot-punch-1.jpg (1140x800, 225K)

I want to like these, but the fat bubble ruins it for me

But maybe I would like them more on feet

do you ever sniff your wife's feet?

I went in for Prestos and came out with those, after I put them on feet I couldn't take them off

Not my thing. Wouldn't put it against you if it's yours though.

are they just so comfy that you had to do it?

and do you like any other air max models or huaraches?

Are velcro wallets autistic?

pretty much, I had to size up one and a half

I like the 95s and the huarache's look sick but I don't think I can pull them off

Im pretty new to nike because I was on the ultra boost (not yeezys)/NMD kick for a long time

I think Nikes are way better than Adidas personally. More interesting silhouettes and colorways.

I don't think Huaraches are hard to pull off, I see regular ass people in NYC wear them all the time. Just go with a simple colorway to start off.

And damn, you had to size up a full one and a half? How small are those shoes?

air max 90s

maximum comf

originaldo

I used to walk 6 mi+ 5/6 times a day so I really valued comfort over style and I honestly don't think much compares to ultra boost for that amount of walking

now that i dont walk that much im just testing the waters

even pumas are looking great these days though im liking the competition. I sized up 1 1/2 and im still able to go laceless but i think its because im use to the Adidas feel which is semi lose

I have a pair of Air Max 90s and while I don't know about running, they're very comfy for walking around.

Air Maxes are great

who /stinkyfeet/ here? do you like to sniff your shoes?

I sniff Latina shoes and that's it

Boot in the middle looks comfy, what's it called?

>he doesnt know what tims are
Kek

they're not autistic, just simple. Out of fashion a bit, but not anything awful. better than all these fat cunts / manlets who require basketball shoes / airmaxes to look taller/ support their weight.

>He doesn't wear Lyle and Scott(TM) Teviot Twills
Hah, suck to be you.

Attached: lyle.png (528x450, 152K)

I wear air maxes because I like the way they look. I used to always just buy cheap canvas shoes or the lower end nikes, now I like to wear flashier shit now that I have the money

I have one pair of ill fitting pegasus 33s that I got a while ago for $30

you're all wearing autism shoes, grow up already

what do you wear, faggot?

adidas ultraboost with a nice sense of fashion

those are so boring

For that price you're better off copping Air Maxes

Those are called moc toe boots

well yeah they dont have flashy neon colors but damn are they fucking comfortable

I'm sure they're comfortable, but for 180 dollars I expect a shoe to be sharp looking. My Air Max 90s cost 110 and they're comfortable as fuck, and are clean

white ubs are sharp af boi

they look like socks

>tfw need exercise shoes and/or hiking boots but can't afford anything over $50