Fatbot thread

>eat one whole pizza, 12 order of buffalo wings, two oatmeal cookies and a slice of cake
>still feel empty inside

Attached: xfNkX1i_d.jpg (633x758, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaxZYdzaB1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just start eating well there's nothing to it.

Just stop doing heroin there's nothing to it.

>being a heroin addict is the same thing as overeating
this is what fatties actually believe

With food its more like, here's a pile of heroin but remember just eat a little bit of heroin. Oh, and you have to at least eat a tiny bit of heroin regularly or you die, but don't eat a lot of it!

I'm sorry user, you know it's never a bad idea to change your diet. You ever had those veggie trays? Especially with ranch, I could eat that shit all day.

>tfw trying to eat right
>tfw breaking down crying unable to sleep
>tfw time for another 2 AM fast food run

>has never been fat AND doesn't know neurochemistry of obesity but purports to have a working knowledge of obesity

Into the trash it goes.

>With food its more like, here's a pile of heroin but remember just eat a little bit of heroin. Oh, and you have to at least eat a tiny bit of heroin regularly or you die, but don't eat a lot of it!

No it's not the same. If you eat filling but healthy food you don't need to eat the "heroin" that is fast food or whatever you fat fucks like.

Anyone else find that they have been gaining tons of weight since being on SSRIs?

Attached: sienfeld.jpg (1080x1080, 46K)

>filling but healthy cosmo magazine meme

Why is the trashcan talking, and why does it spout blog memes?

SSRIs don't cause weight gain you fat lying fuck, just eat less. Its not like heroin and nothing causes it or contributes to it except you being a fat lazy scum subhuman.

Go buy some raw chicken and some vegetables and cook them yourself you lazy retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaxZYdzaB1E

Raw chicken is too expensive. A loaf of bread is cheaper. Just buy a loaf of bread and a quart of butter you lazy retard. Cheaper and more calories.

FUCK YOU

A CAN OF BEANS IS HEALTHY AND IT'S 50 CENTS A POP

NO EXCUSES

COOK YOURSELF BEANS AND RICE YOU FAT FUCK

Ok, out buying 10 cans of beans for my next meal. Thanks for the advice.

literally do this and don't forget the rice

buy some vegetables as well

>ate 16 pcs of sushi rolls
>two pieces of tangerines
>feel like I'm going to puke

Ok, I've got 10 sweet potatoes and 3 pounds of fried rice. I will mix them in with the 10 cans of beans and try to stretch it out for 2 meals.

>you cant be addicted to food

Attached: 1522976015997.gif (235x250, 97K)

If that's all you ate today that's still pretty low calorie wise. Unless you mean 16 whole sushi roles.

Today is my birthday. Today is the end of my 22 day water fast.
Sweet release.

Attached: 1504337246299.png (593x635, 337K)

Uh, bro, careful what you eat. You have to gradually increase calorie intake after a fast. Also a 22 day water fast is not a thing, I'm pretty sure crash dieting like that is possibly fatal and a psychiatric symptom.

I've never been able to overeat. How the fuck do you guys do it? I'm a complete skeleboi and try my hardest to stuff calories in my mouth so I can gain weight, but it's just unpleasant to eat when I'm not hungry

Attached: 2ragju6ljql01.jpg (720x960, 86K)

If it is fatal, thank God I won't have to suffer like this anymore.

Vast amounts of scientific evidence determine that people with more stress and less sleep (harder working people) are much more likely to be obese, except in impoverished countries. Spoiled people who haven't had a worry in their lives are typically thinner. This is just the scientific reality.

Its why the agitation used against obese people sounds exactly like that used against poor people. Rich spoiled thin people are unable to relate.

as a guy who's let himself go for 15 years, I just started walking 1/4 of a mile and increased it by 1/4 of a mile a day up to 8 miles and started doing a basic lift routine every other day. after about 2 months, I started jogging every day I wasn't lifting. I was 450 lbs, and in 3 months I went down to 370 (haven't weighed myself in 2 more weeks tho)

it helped my mental state so much, you can still eat as much as you listed (though I wouldn't recommend it) but you'll burn it off, and start losing it little by little which will help your mental state as well

I don't know if this is true, but I choose to believe it.

Attached: 1520923840407.png (800x771, 1.17M)

>tfw just came of mirtazapine which made me gain a bunch of weight
>tfw already lost 5 kilos

I'm just not nearly as hungry now, it's pretty good. I'm pretty scared if I need to go on one of these bipolar meds that make you gain weight though l.

Gut flora inherited from obese parents promotes hunger, and obese parents reinforce this inherited tendency by overfeeding children and acclimating them to overeating in childhood, making it an irreversible part of their comfort psychology. Most of these bacteria stay with you throughout life unless you cease eating for an extended period of time. Even then some of them may simply survive on your flesh as you die.

people who dont know how to manage their stress in healthy ways are obese. stop trying to justify your shit lifestyle

>tfw just came of mirtazapine which made me gain a bunch of weight

No it didn't you fucking lying fatty. Stuffing your face made you fat you lying fat fuck.

Shoo, shoo, twiggy. This is a robot thread.

Attached: 1487230564829.jpg (1562x800, 103K)

>Don't Over eat
>Exercise
Gee, that's hard

>boy who has never experienced real stress, lives cozy life handed to him on silver platter

>>don't eat foods that give you the only possible release from stress you can afford
>exercise when you get 3 hours of sleep at night, more sleep is not budgetable
>die of aneurysm from sleep deprivation plus strenuous exercise

>2 meals
Do fat asses really think you should be eating a whole fucking bus of children every meal?

Today I've eaten
>Two pies
>One lasagna cake (given to me for free at the bakery)
>A sausage
>A couple cans of sugar free soda
>Lamb chops and fried brocolli
>A few protein shakes
Will probably pick up another few cans of sugar free soda and either a pie or some ice cream as the night wears on.

Probably adds up to a total of 2000 calories, though it's a pretty high amount of saturated fat and glucose at the end of the day even though the calories are under my daily minimum.

Attached: 1521853094842.jpg (307x441, 108K)

My parents managed how much I ate pretty well as a kid, I guess I just never developed a taste (ha) for overeating

It sucks because my coworkers make fun of me all the time for being ridiculously thin, but ive been this way forever :(

Two pies, you mean those mini pies that are a slice size or two slices or what?

Food addiction is actually worse than drug addiction. You can't go cold turkey on eating the same way you can on drugs. You die without food. You have to eat.

I wish I were you right now.

Ok? Why am I losing weight now Then? Are you a self hating fat or something? I've never met someone so angry about others life choices.

The culture around obesity is pretty bad because most people were raised with unhealthy eating habits and don't want to think of their parents as bad people who taught them bad habits. Its mean to mock you for being healthy.

So long as you're not underweight, being thin is always better than being fat for your health.

>strenuous exercise
the state of fat fucks, you don't need to complete a marathon everyday to not be fat
And I don't know what your situation is with sleep but if you're on fucking Jow Forums you probably can fit in some more sleep than 3 hours

Attached: 1521616688313.gif (450x402, 1.3M)

>this is what fatties actually believe

You shouldn't have voluntarily eaten so much of your own volition while taking those meds just so you can pretend it was the meds doing it.

How much do you exercise daily, twiggy?

I actually know the perfect way to stop overeating. All I personally did was buy crisps flavours of foods I like (pizza, Doritos, chicken, etc) and start buying veggies. All I did was grind the crisps into a powder and season the veggies with them. That way I ate something I was supposed to with a hint of the taste I liked. After a while I started feeling like shite so I had to force myself, after a week I kicked my urges. It took around two months of doing this for every snack before I finally kinda beat my awful diet.

Attached: 843bd4e83306e002b931a6b5c36eec3b3f6f4f03_hq.gif (425x241, 389K)

I mean pot pies.
Eating out for breakfast and lunch means most of my waging money goes on food.

i mean im not the op but some meds fuck with your body's chemistry and can cause you to metabolize the food you eat incorrectly and make you put on or lose weight more easily

>just do thing u previously stated can't be done, then you can do other thing i said

An hour a day for strength training and an hour of jogging and that's way more than needed to not be a tub of lard

>Eating out for breakfast and lunch means most of my waging money goes on food.
Aye, that's me right there. Sucks being unemployed and unable to satiate such desires.
Thanks for telling me about your day, user.

No, metabolism doesn't have anything to do with it and doesn't vary from one person to another. Just eat less fatty.

>gives no reason as to why while still on Jow Forums at 2 am
okay, lardo

How much do you sleep? You must have plenty of sleep, right?

Is there truth to this? I've been offered the pharma jew, but I've refused it because I heard the rumors about the weight gain.

Two hours of exercise and you think you don't live a luxurious life lmao. There is a wealth of data on this, most Americans simply do not have the time to fit in 30 minutes even when they want to.

Only the richest people I've ever met had two hours to set aside every day for exercise or other leisure activities.

Alrighty senpai, you do you.

There is no such thing as "food addiction". People are not addicted to the experience of eating per se, they are addicted to specific kinds of salty, sugary and fatty foods. No one is addicted to lentils and kale. You have the choice to go cold turkey on soda, sweets, alcohol, fried foods, etc.

>its 2 am everywhere in the world because its 2 am here

the absolute state of retards

how much time have you spent on Jow Forums this week

betcha you could've been doing some situps instead, it might help

God thats repulsive. i honestly wish we could gas fat "people"

Attached: fat toilet.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

Actually, you can be addicted to sugars and alcohol.
Fried foods, soda, and sweets all have sugar.
Food CAN be addicting, and it's quite the epidemic.

>most Americans simply do not have the time to fit in 30 minutes even when they want to

Says the guy posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1455503484689.jpg (528x297, 21K)

And people also have the choice to go cold turkey on sex, video games, movies, tv, friends, and all the other neurochemically enforce things that give them a reason to live.

Why should people who don't want and are not going to live a long time give up unhealthy food? Give me three reasons with this in mind and I'll concede.

Remember, fellow robots, the "skinny people" are here posting in the middle of the night.
They're trolls, not Chads.

>do keto
>lose 30kg
>put 35 back on
>do keto
>lose 15 kg
>put 20 back on
>do keto
>lose 6 kg
>put 10 back on

I was told diets were a meme but my desperate self just didn't want to listen.

Attached: 1504414847982.jpg (626x960, 59K)

Situps burn less than a 10th of a calorie a piece.

God I'd kill for a toilet at that. At the moment I have to shit while in the shower and I stomp what isn't watery down the drain because I outgrew the adult diapers I used to wear.

Attached: 1493919651453[1].jpg (747x754, 71K)

The doesn't detract from my point, you're on Jow Forums instead of fixing yourself
Stop blaming everything else for your own shitty behavior

If you haven't realized you're being baited by now, you never will.

Just hold onto it for a solid two months. Your cravings will go down. Put forth your best effort not to break your diet, and you'll be rewarded.

well you're supposed to do more than one, along with some form of actual regiment to go along with it bud

literally just go on youtube and look up 'quick home workout', there's tons of ways to fit exercise into your free time

>he goes desperate and accuses of doing thing he might do

try harder, and stop projecting

That's what I'm saying. Certain kinds of food are the problem, not all food. The argument was that food addicts can not avoid the subject of their addiction, because you have to eat no matter what. But that's wrong, because they can (theoretically) choose to avoid the foods to which they are actually addicted, and eat other foods instead. It IS possible to go cold turkey on shitty junk food.

Okay fatboy, enjoy an early grave

I'd like you to go to your pantry and find 5 items that aren't vegetables without sugar.
Most items are sweetened with sugar, whether or not you're aware.
People need to be re-trained to cook fresh ingredients, not told to abstain from only certain foods. It sets bad habits and limits their creative options.

Nah, gonna do it properly and change my overall habits piece by piece. I now eat steamed vegetables with dinner and have slightly smaller portions. Got a lot of shit to change yet, but I'm doing it one small change at a time.

The true intention of your posts comes out finally. Your mask is off. The fact that you relish the prospect of death for another person objectively and inarguably means you do not have their health at heart when giving them supposedly "good" advice. Nobody who is giving people advice that they think would improve their lives would harbor this attitude.

>Fatties don't realize the primary reason they're fat is not food but lack of movement

Attached: 1467801572803.jpg (548x425, 28K)

Good for you. It'll teach you valuable skills, as well.

this

calories in, calories out guys. It ain't that complicated

Attached: n8yxmis5xpi01.jpg (640x724, 76K)

No, I say that because you will die earlier because of your shitty health that you refuse to help
I applaud those who change for the better, you're not one of them and you will die for it

>food is not an addiction
>60% of american population is literally incapable of maintaining a healthy weight because of a compulsion to overeat
>food is not an addiction

Since 60% of people compulsively doing it is not enough to call it an addiction, are you suggesting that cocaine and other drugs are actually used by more than 60% of the American population?

Try to replace junk food with healthier alternatives. For example try to eat fresh fruit in place of candy, and crackers in place of potato chips/cookies. Also drink water regularly throughout the day, as it will help you feel fuller and your body needs the hydration anyway. Rice/beans/veggies is a healthy meal, and you can still cheat a bit by putting some hoisin or teriyaki or chili sauce on it.
You should also take up cardio, look up C25K.

No you don't, stop backpedaling. "enjoy an early grave" only and undeniably indicates glee. Nobody communicates in this manner unless they harbor a secret desire to see others come to harm.

>crackers in place of potato chips/cookies
Just fuck my shit up, senpai. Might as well start taking insulin now

>. For example try to eat fresh fruit in place of candy, and crackers in place of potato chips/cookies.

Most fat people can't actually afford to be eating all this shit food all the time. They overeat healthy foods. Lots of fatties eat roast chicken and veggies, or other healthy meals, they just eat too much. This is just an example, but the cartoon idea of people eating tons of cookies or whatever is not reality. They're eating too many calories, not usually eating junk food.

I don't give a shit what you think, I don't care if you live or die but you will die if you keep up your garbage habits and one would assume that's the plan if you don't make any attempts to change
Therefore, Enjoy an early grave

Doing this already and am losing weight. Feels good desu.

Yeah don't eat crackers and only sparingly eat fruit. Fruit is nature's candy, very high in sugar and bad for blood sugar control.

Eat a diet of meat and a variety of veggies.

>pasta
>loaf of bread
>oatmeal
>sardines
>anchovies
>canned clams
>canned beans
>tahini
>olives
>lentils
>rice
>peanut butter

I deliberately avoid added sugar. It's possible if you look at the ingredients before buying something. You won't believe me anyway.

This is light speed backbedaling. Stop reframing the objective non-personal meaning of phrases and pretending they're "what someone else thinks" so you can say things like "I don't care what you think", a phrase which in itself indicates that you're obsessed with what other people think.

cheers m8
original gratitute

I don't know what synthetic hell you live in, but breads and pastas are typically chalk full-of carbohydrates, which are similar to sugar in effect.
No matter, it shows you have to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to avoid added sugar, while the majority of cheaper items are spiked with that deliciously addictive stuff.
If you want people to stop feeling addicted, advocate for less sugary alternatives. That's all I'm saying. Most people don't know any other way, you included, apparently.

I was just going by OP's post, he was talking about eating pizza, wings, cookies and cake. Seems like he has a junk food addiction.

Well you still shouldn't overeat on crackers. It's just that they can sometimes fulfill that urge to snack and you're still better off with those than with a big bag of potato chips. Fruit>>>crackers anyway. Broccoli and carrot sticks are also other good options for snacks.

Fuck you made me hungry you bastard

I love sushi, I eat sushi like 2 times a week.

>tfw cant afford to eat healthy
>tfw family consistantly only buys trashy bad junk food even when i ask them to get healthy stuff
>cant cook
in a pickle