When did the alt-right become more annoying and childish than SJWs?

When did the alt-right become more annoying and childish than SJWs?

Attached: cat computer.jpg (1936x1452, 231K)

organicly post

Attached: 1522774261150.gif (240x270, 245K)

Both are equally annoying tbqh.

Daily original reminder to fight the decay

Attached: dayofthewoodchipperwhen.png (500x520, 132K)

After the 2016 election, pic related it's me.

Attached: 142.png (846x925, 80K)

Yikes.

ognnn

Attached: 1522741190330.png (426x510, 107K)

I don't know, I don't pay attention to politics. I will say that I see a lot more anti-Jow Forums threads than I see Jow Forums threads, so I find anti-Jow Forums more annoying at the moment.

They didn't. The SJWs just jumped the shark so hard that even among normies people at large are starting to tune out and ignore those types which makes them seem less obnoxious. In reality things are the same there though.

Praise KEK brother
Origami

Attached: whitepwr.jpg (236x236, 10K)

pol - r9k alliance 2018

Attached: 1522893876790.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

They always were, we just weren't aware of it because they were easily avoidable, Jow Forums is a containment board, never forget that.

When the movement expanded to include annoying people.
The more popular the movement gets the more likely it will include idiots who give it a bad name.
I dont care how many embarrassing fat larpers the AR attracts Ill always hate SJWism infinitely more.

Attached: 229E1B7B-659A-4034-9B35-209F7B6550C5.jpg (640x749, 123K)

>everyone I disagree with is Jewish.
I am just disagreeing with you! In America, we have freedom of speech! The right to disagree!

fjjjf

Attached: 1522822975445.jpg (821x797, 175K)

>clicked ONE (1) PragerU video accidentally
>YouTube now constantly recommending me "FEMININST GETS BTFO COMPILATION #25" & "Ben Shapiro vs Dumb SJWs Compilation" type videos no matter what I do
LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: angry yoda.jpg (600x584, 24K)

Every moment in politics that is genuinely democratic, and even some that aren't, will include annoying people.

they alway were, they were funny at first but now they are just a joke that lasted too long and ii just anoying now,just like the sjw,both sides sucks

They haven't, but nice try Jow Forums

Yeah, basically. The more fringe and radical the right gets, the cooler they get. On the other hand radical commies are just transgender faggot larpers who would lose any fistfight they got into, nevermind actual combat.

who /100%apolitical/ here?
my only interests include music, args, photography, design (graphic, interior and architectural) and technology.
it's pretty comfy

Attached: comfy.jpg (640x360, 97K)

You have to trade one evil for another and click on a pony or furry video.
It's the only way.

Alt right does not exist you shill faggot

>not understanding the reference
Fucking underage get out, now.

it must be comfy to be a brainlet

They haven't.

pretty much /thread

Just curious: Has anyone here ever actually met an SJW? I keep hearing about the "pink haired tumblr xir" boogieman but I have literally never seen one irl.

Stay butthurt, Jow Forumsbabby.

When Jow Forums started thinking that trump will further the needs of the white race. They spread to reddit, and from there to underages.
Now, alt-right and the SJWs are locked in a neverending war of autism and we the people can only cover in fear.

On top of that a lot of the slogans that once sounded new are getting old and worn out.
Maybe its just me but I roll my eyes a bit every time someone posts something about how the white race is committing suicide or something like that. It has become predictable and a bit boring.
All the arguments and talking points of the alt right are just as valid and true now as they were a year ago but now the thrill of discovering and being part of something new is completely gone.
Now that the initial thrill of being red pilled is over I dont know what comes next.

Attached: 31CBEE40-A606-45EF-8E99-A74DD47C3FD7.jpg (630x400, 685K)

You see them all the time if you go to college

Nothing will ever be more pathetic than SJWs desu.

I have. She proudly proclaimed to be one.

She was a 40 year old "Nasty Woman" who posts on reddit, has pink bob haircut, 4 cats, her apartment smells like cat piss, and she was mildly pleasant outside of her garishly obtuse political opinions.

I used to be one and now I see quite a few at my school.

Attached: 072F233C-6541-4268-8B6C-F9372DD03284.png (1011x750, 236K)

I've seen them IRL. If you're in a blue state and in an 80 percent or more white county they pop up.

other than 14-year-old skeletors wearing a 2009-rage-comics t-shirt who sees you're listening to kanye west on your phone and walks over to school you on what 'real music' is because apparently nobody has ever heard of queen and pink floyd.

If he's into tech and design he is unlikely to be a brainlet.

Unfortunately I'm into history which means my brain gets political on me when I see shit happening around me.

I want the old boring but reasonable conservatives and democrats back.
The nu-sides are just too much.

Attached: sad apu.jpg (716x1024, 59K)

>into tech
>visit Jow Forums
>it's all just shitposting about pajeets and jews
>it's basically just Jow Forums but with the occasional Applel hate thread thrown in every now and then for distinction purposes
kill me :(

Its not so much when it becomes annoying in comparison to SJW but more so individually to oneself. For me i stumbled onto Jow Forums 3 years back so i got to experience the election on Jow Forums. Once the word started to spread about this place, herds of any type of person started joining pol to see what it what all the hype was about.
This pissed off and humored Jow Forums so to combat the shills/normies/SJWs Jow Forums either saged the shills or wrote them off as "Jew" or "nigger" which became a quite funny meme for a short period of time. sadly, the SJW anons never fully went away and the normies stayed and didnt lurk b4 posting.
what ended up happening (as you can see in this thread) is alot of older users said fuck it and left to find a real life and the normies learned, only being introduced with loads of shilling and users combating the shilling, that the culture of Jow Forums is to not debate when an opposing view comes around but to discredit an anonymous's opinion by using "funny" memes with satire assumptions that since the person does not think like them they must be a certain race.

SJWs will always be cringe considering they actually patrol the streets far more frequently and also the altright has some redeeming media characters i like.

They're annoying, but they at least have a point.

"Let's not flood the country with immigrants" might be annoying when you have to hear it a thousand times, but it makes more sense than the garbage SJWs were pushing.

Yeah, they're the reason I'm friendless now.
They completely ruined our entire social group.

this 2bqh for this

The election for Trump made me not give a shit about politics even more than I did already. People can enjoy politics if they want go for it, but im not even from the USA and american politics became a big issue in my country. Granted american politics do influence the world more than most countries, but it just gets so tiresome having to listen to the same shit over and over again. I feel the same as you where I just focus on my hobbies and school and tune out unless its something really major

Attached: 35819.jpg (627x470, 34K)

How old are.most SJWs?

Sjws are trash of the highest order.
Alt right guys are fine.

They all say the same shit anyway.

Attached: 1493498572691.png (1307x848, 75K)

>posting cat memes
>not being a annoying and childish faggot

You don't think it might be because you slowly turned into a nazi and the normies weren't impressed by your 'power level'?

They seem to be all over the place.
The ones I was friends with were about 21 when they started carrying on about SJW shit.
But there are a lot of middle aged women who are into it as well, there's one at work who won't shut up about LE DRUMPF even though we're not even in America.

user...did you just get angry at a cat?

Attached: cat.jpg (236x358, 10K)

No.
They just kept causing arguments and fighting.
They'd complain about us calling each other "faggot", even though we'd done it for years without objection, they'd constantly bitch about almost every piece of media we watched, they'd complain about wanting to go to certain events because of some offensive thing somebody vaguely involved with it said.
They started insisting certain people didn't hang out with us any more.
Of course, both of them being women, none of the men in the group wanted to tell them to shut up or fuck off.
A couple of people did, but then everybody turned on them.

It just started becoming fucking unbearable to be around the whole group.