So how high is the divorce rate?

So how high is the divorce rate?

Attached: Apu Thinking.jpg (741x568, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too high to justify marriage. Dont be a fucking cuck, these thots do not have souls

But how high is it for 1st marriages? 40%, 50%, 60%?

Around 30%, it was at 40% in the 1980s

you should love women and find one to take care of you

Not that user, but I'd never even consider marrying a nonvirgin.

I think that's stupid because there's no real definition of virginity like if a woman is going to be loyal and take care of you not being a virgin isn't going to change that

>there's no real definition of virginity
Innocent of man.

>there's no real definition of virginity
the absolute STATE of women

Attached: 1444876242301.png (235x214, 9K)

There isn't though? lol if there is explain and if you're not a virgin how does that make you less worthy? not bait, genuinely wondering

A woman submits to a man during sex and forfeits her will to him. This engagement ends up leaving a psychological impression on the woman of the man. She will forever want to be with him, even if he leaves. The woman will forever desire him. Her mind and body belong to him. Another man can only borrow her heart, at best.

This is why divorce rates are much higher for nonvirgins.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

yeah, well as lovely as it sounds to only of had sex with one man and be with him forever that's just not how it is in the real world...
I'm autistic and all males that I've been friends with have manipulated me into sex and sending nudes, even though I hate it, I can't say no because I feel like I have to do it out of politeness or I'll upset them
some pedo guy manipulated me into having sex with me when I was 14
Most men don't give a shit

How does it feel being a used up cumbucket?

>I'm autistic
So am I, yet I still have a moral compass.

I'm morally against it I just don't know how to say no or reject someone. You don't understand because you're not a girl

>I just don't know how to say no or reject someone
Too bad you fucked up. You are forever a cumbucket.

Be my girlfriend right now and let me love you forever and also don't ever cheat on me or leave me

Okay so you can't say no right?

Lol, you are probably going to catch something from that skank.

what do you want me to do about it?
well apparently I'm secondhand trash now

>what do you want me to do about it?
Live stream suicide, you airhead whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4

You seem really hateful. I think you're being irrational. I haven't had sex with many men

Did you read, whore? It just takes one. Now you are psychologically whorified by several men.

what makes you want me to do that, user?

You are a used cumbucket. Give us some entertainment so your life won't be a total waste.

jeez, men leave you know? what am I supposed to do about it

>jeez, men leave you know? what am I supposed to do about it
You should have chosen better. Now you are just a fuck doll.

I don't think of myself that way and I don't care to do that. I'm here you want to talk, user

>I don't think of myself that way
Doesn't matter what you pretend to be. You are a used cumbucket.

also I'm only 18 and I was underage with older men when I had those relationships

It's funny, you are psychologically impressioned to seek out abusive men then. You are forever fucked. Your life will be an endless cycle of abusive relationships.

No, I was an autistic, underage girl. I was an easy target. Being born a girl, men will be out to manipulate you, even if you're underage

Doesn't matter. You are now a cumbucket who will forever seek out abusive relationships. No excuse will change that.

Goodnight, whore.

I think you have a very bad outlook on life, user
I hope you find peace

One last thing before I go to bed. If you ever come across a police officer, ask them what the worst call is. Without fail they will always say "domestic abuse." Then ask them why. They will respond "because the woman will end up defending her abuser when we arrive." Welcome to the club, slut.

Sounds like you're similar to those men then lol

You're right though, I do tolerate abuse but I wouldn't call the cops or anything. I would even if I was never in an abusive relationship