I'm menstruating again

>I'm menstruating again
Worst week of the month. It hurts so bad and I hate looking at it it makes me sick.

Attached: 1510207755157[1].jpg (845x555, 110K)

uh...idk what that feels like but good luck
I believe in you

Wouldn't be happening if you had let me impregnate you.

Could you at least whine where people would actually care?
Also, please kys.

-Love, All the bots here, roastie GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE REEE!!

Attached: 1511918933819.jpg (480x480, 18K)

But after they have the babby they get the biggest period of their life.
t. brother of a roastie single mom and she bitched about this after each kid

Attached: EA_customers.gif (400x300, 1.43M)

fuck off, b*ys can't be robots
>just wants to get his dick wet, thinks women should be satisfied from meaningless sex alone because they can get it

Attached: fembt.png (750x500, 475K)

computers too overheated but i would've change the image to say

pumped and dumped robots and fembots who know what it means to suffer.
vs
lazy people parading around as robots and fembots because its easier than trying.

pics or it didn't happen origiinally

i'm menstruating too. been wearing bloody underwear all day because i just dont care anymore.

T.incel faggot

what are you, 12? underage b&

literally no one cares about this female bullshit

You're disgusting and you should kill yourself

Periods sound awful. Have you tried massaging just above your pelvis? It helped my ex and she would nearly pass out from period pain without meds. Also if you haven't checked a diva cup yet, she loved them and said it made cleaning up on the rag way easier without b/c side effects.

tfw you will never menstruate and always will be just a tranny

is menstruation the ultimate price for female priveleges?

Attached: 1522265431162.jpg (683x525, 55K)

>All the bots here
Not me, speak for yourself, I love sweet femanons

>tfw no pumped and dumped fembot gf to teach me the ways of sex

i'll be your bf-who-puts-up-with-your-ungodly-bleeding hole. I'll never leave you and we'll cuddle 90% of the day and i'll never let go of your hand in public. We can make breakfast together and take dance classes, go on nice vacations to european cities and admire the historial sites... it would be magical desu.

How to make girl feel better when she's menstruating?

choke her to deth

Please be my girlfriend. I want to be able to make a woman forget about how they've been used and have a wholesome, pure relationship based on non-sexual physical contact and emotional bonding.

fucking femoids will never give the well meaning men a chance

Stop Larping trap user

>wholesome, pure relationship based on non-sexual physical contact and emotional bonding
You'd like to think that when girls grow up they mature and realize that relationships based on these deeper forms of human contact are more worthwhile and will result in a happier life overall, but they don't. They can't help themselves with their thirst for Chad cock.

That sounds amazing to me, why doesn't it sound amazing to girls? That's what life is all about isn't it? I guess not, I guess just for guys like us.

This is all a fucking sham

I wonder how they dealt with periods back in the day,like in medieval times or even earlier.Deeing such an anomally happen to women I would guess they were instantly accused of witchracft or carrying the antichrist itself in their wombs.

Seeing* originally

Do women get sadistic urges and cuck fetishes when they are PMSing and menstruating?

First off, periods weren't some uncommon or mythical thing. Women had them, people knew women had them and it was natural. Medieval people weren't stupid.

Secondly, there's a reason they call it the rag.

hehe pretty good femanon

Attached: 43646d630fd6101011e1340ff9346504.png (125x179, 27K)

Lol I've had gas before, and it was super bad.

I think u can handle ur little bloody hole crybaby.

Just get a hormonal IUD, it minimises it.

Men can't be robots because 99% of their problems are caused by their own stupidity or other men.

please post period blood or period pussies im interested

I got tricked into having period sex. Was I raped?

Me too, user, I'm very lucky in that I don't get period cramps but it's just so inconvenient.

Oh my god period shits, I forgot, they're the fucking worst.

Why why why is this image used so retardedly? I get triggered whenver I see it because the point of the image is completely missed by anyone sharing this meme. FUCK.