Tell me about your excuses, user. This dude found himself a gf. Why can't you?

Tell me about your excuses, user. This dude found himself a gf. Why can't you?

Attached: 001-1.jpg (640x427, 141K)

looks like a hipster living off of daddy divorce money in new york and he managed to get a quirky gf
i'm not any of that

Attached: 27be33c91babf2f654709b3795124a031be001fadb18fcc6c1cdc10384cc2219.png (500x557, 819K)

Being a beta provider to a used-up whore =/= having a gf

Still more successful than anybody here.

Why not become a hipster?

>Why can't you?
i'm a terrible person

jokes on her
im a terrible provider

getting a girl to merely acknowledge my existence takes monumental effort so how the hell am I supposed to get a gf

if i look at a girl for more than a second they look at me, i guess cus im staring at them, but isnt this normal?

He's significantly more attractive than me.

that's a monumental effort in my book how the hell do you even do it

Im a big scarey ogre

That's not a particularly ugly guy. He's the very definition of average. You should try to go outside some time, you'd be surprised of the kind of guys who have gfs.

You mean an average looking guy with style got a gf...

This.

As long as you are socially compatible with her loser friends and can financially support her worn out, stretched out ass and be her daddy and be her everything whenever she needs it, you too can have a used-up thot gf. At least until she finds someone she thinks is better, and believe me, user, she'll be looking. The entire relationship, she'll be looking. If you get her password, you'll find all the emails and texts of conversations with other guys, because being a whore didn't stop for her just because her looks ran out.

he's not even ugly Tbh.
meanwhile I'm a lazy autistic scrawny 5'5 manlet who rarely ever goes outside and has no other hobbies besides drawing.

Attached: 1522961514528.png (500x400, 196K)

Its about quality ya fuck, not some purple headed degenerate

Some of us have never wanted gf, I've never wanted a gf and basing your existence on getting a gf is just plain stupid. Just try to be happy.

Why not just admit you love cocks in your arse?

He's a bit better looking than me, would be even more so if he sorted out whatever is growing on his face

She'd be the sort of bird who'd tell you how you were fucking her wrong.

he has a clear skin

I have emotional problems that I don't want someone else to be a victim of.

I've been alone for so long that it's difficult to picture a life where I'm not alone and have obligations to other people.

I have zero friends and don't leave my home unless I go to the store to get food.

I hate myself and can't imagine someone else loving me. No one's loved me before so why would they start now.

These are some sour grapes.

I'm pretty sure that not actually a women but okay OP

No need to paint the lilly, user.

If she identifies as a woman, she is a woman.

Implying you do not love'em.

You don't believe you can be happy without a gf?