I want to be a girl so I can be one of those famous Jow Forums cam girls who make stupid videos saying nonsense in a...

I want to be a girl so I can be one of those famous Jow Forums cam girls who make stupid videos saying nonsense in a cute voice and posting closeup pictures of their tongues and having tons of orbiters and guys who would take a bullet for me and buy me free stuff

Attached: 1425970673618.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

I'm an ugly 2/10 flat chested fembot. No one wants me, not even my own parents love me.

>flat chested
Stop pretending this is a bad thing. There are tonnes of guys who like it.

Go to the gym and get yourself a nice ass, that will help.

Make a thread right now and describe yourself and say you're an ugly 2/10 flat chested fembot and you're looking for a guy to love you. Then please post the thread here. We'll see how many responses you get and how many guys ask for your contact information and offer to be your boyfriend. I'm waiting for a link to your thread "fembot"

i hate women. they get to appear interesting in a group of men simply because they have a vagina. meanwhile im trying to "lol just be yourself" and i subconsciously know nobody is buying what im selling. if i had a vagina id have friends. fuck you.

this isn't something you want, it seems fucking horrifying what happens to those girls, being permastalked, hacked, having your nudes leaked with you and your whole family doxxed

You're now my 2/10 flat chested fembot gf. I love you my sweetheart. Never leave me. :')

You are just jealous. Have you tried actually being likeable?

man i wish i was pretty enough to be a camgirl. fuck my stupid asymmetrical face reeee

if you're from europe then you're my gf now.

Oh if only things were that easy user.

But they can be.

Simple 4 word post left me on the brink of tears

Why don't "fembots" understand

I think they do understand but won't admit it. It can be. It can be. It can be that easy. Just do it. I feel love and care so freely and overwhelmingly for them, why don't they feel it for us

>tfw amerimutt
welp. i guess not

You might not fit my age criteria for one, and two, I almost always end up ghosting people I talk to online because of social autism.

fucking hell, why are you people never anywhere near me. Oh well, we'll always have this special little moment between us.

>having an age critera
>claims to be a "_bot"
im an 18 year old turbomanlet who looks like some fujobait boy. are you in or not?

ahaha yeah, hope you find a qt eurobot gf (female) soon dude!! good luck!

How do you define turbomanlet? As long as you're taller than 5'4, then I might consider it. A plus if you live in the US

i'm pretty sure in your first post, your complaint was that nobody wants you

I'm 165cm and live in the UK.

At least I tried.

Yeah nobody wants me for ME. None of the few people I've talked to have ever seen an actual picture of what I look like, that's because I ghost them the second the conversation starts. I've tried, and tried to muster up some courage and have actual talks with people but I can't get over the fear, I'm trapped in my own mental prison, that is, anxiety. No one will ever be able to love me, especially on a personal level because they will never be able to get to talk to me.

go ask your dopeman for some xans

i love you, user. TOO BAD I'M TOO SHORT TO BE CONSIDERED HUMAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let's see those milk duds.