Wagie thread

What are some robot approved jobs? What's your job?

Attached: 1520427197603.png (458x284, 187K)

my mUMMY IS A WORKER!!

Attached: FeelsChromosomeMan.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

I'm starting my first job tomorrow anybody have any tips?

I work dish so I'm paid little and kinda hate it. Everyone keeps screwing my order up like they don't know where to put the used dishes!!!
Training is boring as fuck especially if they get you to do computer training.

she really wants the dick

Don't get a 'robot approved' job. Force yourself to take a social job, gradually build up your hours and pull yourself out of the grave you've dug for yourself.

What job is it? It's different depending.

No. All of my decision in life have to be Jow Forums approved so I can be a true robot.

>Fail to conform to social norms that would increase likelihood of being well-adjusted and successful
>Zealously conform to the strictures of a bunch of shut-in losers
You do you

Software Engineer at a major company

I have my own personal office with a door and a computer facing away from the window so I can browse the internet all day while my code builds, nobody notices. I don't have to talk to anyone except at rare meetings and I make lots of money too

The ultimate robot job

How's the interview for the job? Do I have to act like a normie?

Depends on the company. At Google for instance the interview involves a sort of "make friends" segment where you have to have lunch with someone and they assess your personality. I couldn't do that for obvious reasons so I just sort of ate quietly and stared off into the distance looking visibly nervous. I failed, for technical reasons though because I fucked up bad on a couple questions, but maybe the personality part made me fail also

Other companies are less strict on "personality" bullshit and all they care about is that you can autistically talk in-depth about technical topics when necessary.

im thinking of applying to be a lifeguard. id have to take a course for it, but i used to be on a swim team so i think ill do fine. should i go for it?

I own a formwork supply company in Sydney .

Only been trading 1 month and I am already thinking of hiring some warehouse labour.

>be socially broken
>get a social job
>get fired for:
'being creepy'
underperformance
lying on your resume

Don't underperform or lie on your resume.

You're fucking stupid. Iyxodfoyfocoyt9of

And yet, I have a job and work hard.

The worst meme on r9k are other robots who are never going to go outside that give retarded defenite advice that just makes them seem cool or outgoing.

You are larping.

There is nothing to be done to your brain wiring when it comes to wanting being social.
If you dont want to connect or bond with people (which can be seen from a young age by a proffesional) then you will not do certain things when you are older.

You have to get a job that suits that.
Its another thing though that this fucked up world only care about "connections" i.e wanting to get together to seem friendly for a benefit and profit.
But then actully not caring about people for real and being very psyopathic.

Which is how most "succesful" (meassured in relationships, money and things) people get there.

Robots are people who want to care for people FOR REAL but cant or feel that they dont know how.

Anyone saying anything else is a failed normie and you just have to try harder or read some manipulation book or some shit, shoo shoo.

Yes you can want to ACTULLY care for people but not wanting to "bond". It is possible and its the noble way (nobel in my opinion of noble).

Go for it user. I would advise you practice your swimming again before you apply though. Sounds like you just want to jump into it.

I make and sell essential oil infused bracelets and hair bands on etsy to fat new age midwesterners

I work construction, I'm looking to get a little bit of an office job though. I'm sick of 12 hour shifts.

Just upgraded from retailcuck to professional job. Feels great not having to deal with poor people and minorities.

How can i aquire construction labor job. Seems like a job i would like. Just would kick my ass and i would get home amd be tired. I live in california

What kind of professional job are we talking about? I'm a retailcuck who doesn't care because I have no aspirations in life but I'm curious anyway.

>got suspended from my job and might get fired
Whelp.

Attached: 1518331664626.png (1280x720, 746K)

What the original did you do?

Attached: 1497237676346.png (386x406, 183K)

web developer at a perpetual startup. basically the company or paycheck never grows yet the boss keeps telling we hit another "milestone". fucking liar. I want out

I'm a vinyl designer. I make signs for companies and stickers for cars. Super exciting stuff.

How good at webdev do you need to be to get a job in it? It's just a hobby for me...

Self-unemployed professional NEET

Ask your extended family to help find you a job. Nobody ever got their first job actually filling out applications. If you fail any interviews, figure out what technologies you need to learn to pass them.

Had my phone in my pocket within the office area.

I work in customer service for an online store.

Self-employed home security.

what kind of qualifications am i looking at to get a job like this?

>work at electric motor factory
>lift small heavyish motors on paint blocks to get spray painted. tape off labels that dont need to be covered by paint
>other days im the one spray painting
>3rd shift
>eat snacks and talk to co workers when I can

I posted this on a NEET thread, but not spamming mods. Go fuck yourselves.

I work in a supermarket cutting fish up and packaging them. It's pretty nice, I can usually do everything in 4 hours and spend the rest of the day shitposting and eating free food.

There's a union so it's just about impossible to get fired unless you steal shit or drop off the face of the earth.

Be mexican.

Never had a job where I haven't been busy almost the entire shift, shit sucks.

>mom wakes me up in the middle of the night
>dont you have work???
>i work in the evenings today
>oh
>cant sleep now and will probably be hella tired at work

Attached: 15206347687927.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Then you're just back where you started off. Maybe even got a paycheck, so what is there to lose?

They suspended you for THAT? Wow, really makes me appreciate my job where I browse Jow Forums on my phone all day. Yesterday I showed up an hour and a half late and no one noticed/said anything/cared.

how does one get started doing something like that? idc if i have to make some shitty bracelets together if it gets me paid without having to leave my house.

Sole game developer I guess. Not self-employed yet.

Through still technically a University student

How does one get daylaboring jobs, ie, you work days you feel like without any protracted commitment? Especially something outdoors. Seems like the best scenario for someone who cares more about his free time than having money.

When I used to work at a warehouse, I'd commute past people picking vegetables in a field. One day I left work early and saw then gathered around the backs of their cars on their break, sitting around drinking beers and shooting the shit. Of course, I'd rather not socialize, but it sure beats being confined in a warehouse all day.

You don't want to do migrant work bro. It's backbreaking labor and pay is shit. There is a reason only illegals with no other options do it.

night shift is the robot job
>talk to less people
>work less hard
>excuse to get out of any social interaction "sorry gotta work that night need my sleep"
>barely ever see your manager
>it's sort of expected that you'll be a bit creeper than day shift
Just get in, do your menial shit, get paid, get out.

Given my options, it just might be the most mentally and physically stimulating thing available. Though, anything allowing autonomy regarding when I work is leagues better than anything that's full-time. Part-time could be acceptable if there's not much interaction with other people, though most part-time stuff seems to be retail, and holy cow I've had my fill of retail.

Help robots. Is there anyway I can make some money without leaving my house.

Trade crypto, farm MMO gold, take surverys, dress like a woman on webcam for perverts, swing trading stock (don't listen to Jow Forums), sell pot from your home, etc. Many ways Edboy.

I worked at a hotel and did night audits from time to time and it was hell. I would finish all my work in the first 2 hours then the remaining 6 hours consisted of either me being bored out of my mind or my bitchy manager yapping away about the dumbest shit

Gotta protect that confidential customer information mate.

In all seriousness, they were cracking down on people doing it since a bunch of people were bringing them in, and I was probably the first one honest/dumb enough to own up to it upon them starting their random checks, so they decided to make an example of me. I don't expect to be fired, but the fact it's a possibility means I'm not gonna say "it won't happen".

This isn't doing much for my long term self-esteem problems though since this is the longest I've held a job and with it and my weight loss I was starting to think "Maybe I won't fuck up every notable thing in my life." But whoops, I did.

Attached: 1517678399753.png (536x836, 352K)

That sucks my dude, I haven't had that experience in my two night jobs but I didn't have managers with nothing better to do at the time during the shift.

If everyone is doing it and you were made an example of because you did the right thing that is nothing to feel bad about. Maybe do it differently in the future but understand that you had more respect for yourself than any of your coworkers.

Yeah. I have a meeting next week to discuss it, then they decide what happens to me after that. At the end of the day, the worst that can happen is I get fired, but even then my family is already on my side with this since they think the people at my work are taking it out of proportion. I'm also pretty safe in terms of having somewhere to live as I live with family, so I'd just have to find a new job.

Only thing is this is the second job in two years I could potentially lose. The last one I lost because I was having pretty severe sleep issues and while that I can at least say wasn't really my fault (I apparently had some sort of vitamin deficiency that was causing me to not get proper sleep, got injections for it but they were too late and I was already fired before my sleep normalized).

My self esteem took a nose dive after that, so it's not exactly riding high at the moment either.

Attached: 1378303186628.jpg (280x294, 54K)