Gay long shit ahead, i love you forever if you actually read it, user

sad robot here, currently thinking of how much i genuinely crave a woman's soothing touch. too much of an anxious faggot. i only have options to fuck. all these sluts just want sex. i just want to be cuddled and have a woman tenderly love me. i dream of getting caressed and held, waking up to someone smiling lovingly and genuinely feel happy and lucky to have me. i want to bee deeply loved and appreciated. i want someone to share all this love and emotion i have within, i want her to be as clingy as possible i wont care. i have no romantic life and i only blame myself for not being good enough for anyone. im a chubby fucking spic who has a giant heart but nobody to love. im only seen as comedic relief and i hate myself for not building myself to be better to actually be seen as a choice to any of my romantic interests. feels bad man, just want to be happy. but i know this isnt very important and i can live without anyone, but i can't help but feel this way. i really long for someone, anyone. i feel like a hopeless romantic anons.

thanks for reading. ive wanted to talk about this to a friend, but im too scared and too much of a pussy to be judged by friends. i know here it wont matter but it helps to get this off of my chest. sorry for the faggot rant guys

Attached: IMG_20180307_154524.jpg (960x942, 200K)

I've seen friendly fat dudes with thin gfs and fat gfs. Usually, with fat gfs. Tried getting a rotund bride?

This is me but white.

i really dont give a shit aobout this post but im gonna save that image and use it as a reaction image and theres nothing you can do hahahahahhaa

1) it's not gay to want more out of a relationship than sex. You can trust me when I say this because I'm probably the gayest motherfucker you'll ever meet.

2) It's hard to find someone who loves you if you don't love yourself. Sort out your shit and love will come.

Best of luck to you my guy.

I lost 30kg since laat summer just to be seen as a potential interest but its just getting worse

I'm sorry to break it to you op but I think you might be gay. Take a big fat cock up your ass and see if you like it.

There's nothing gay about having emotional needs. Fuck societal opinions on that. The idea that "men shouldn't feel/express themselves" is a big part of what's wrong in the world. You deserve love too op. Focus on your health for your own self. Being out of shape can severely impact your appeal.
There are plenty of spic loving women as evidenced by the sheer number of your peoples.
You just need to keep reminding yourself that you are worthy so you don't brush of potential opportunities with excuses/rationalizations about why it wouldnt/couldn't work.

You two should catch up for a chat and a lovely fat cock up each other's asses!

Hahaha teehee faggots

R9gay strikes again

I'm a female(female). I just feel like alot of men are emotionally repressed which is probably why so many end up become tranny faggots or hardcore edgelords like yourself

shit. you got me. After my first relationship I got such an edgelord its unbelieveable. I should have just killed myself.

NICU POST.
IS A 10/10.

Attached: ThumbsUp.jpg (272x153, 18K)

I understand, but it gets hard when you try not to take opinions to heart, i may act pretty thick skinned in person , but to myself i feel as if im actually quite sensitive. it gets hard when you find inspiration to better yourself and then get slammed brutally back into the earth from lala-land by some sour dickhead. or even just being so used to being pushed down a lot in my past, as stupid as it sounds, it stuck to me. and i let it define how i would be, and how I would feel and whether i will feel okay or not. i have this problem of not letting go of my past. i tend sulk in my sadness like a faggot and continue to make excuses and doubt myself. believe me. i would love to turn myself around but i guess i just dont have the energy. feeling this way makes me feel so drained. i feel as if (as ridiculous and as unrealistic as it sounds) i always pray and hope that someone just comes into my life, notices how broken of a person i am and attempt to fix me, to help give me a push to better myself. to rid myself of this anxiety and how i feel towards myself and others

glad to see im not the only one who feels this way, i feel understood.

But what can we do? We can't express them because no one wants them, not men and not women. You can't have flaws if you're a guy

>spic
Spics are the true romantic people's and thats why the white women come to us... sometimes

Attached: image.jpg (591x369, 86K)

Switch out the spic part with white and I'm 1,000% the same exact way

I think there is a clear divide between having feelings as a man and having feelings as a man (gay). The step to defining these 2 things is step 2

Awesome how fat are you?

If you really feel like you're not good enough, you need to work out how to fix that. Have a sit down and think about who you want to be, )but remember to think about your own wants, not your potential partner's).