Why will a robot colony never be build?

Why will a robot colony never be build?

Attached: memewojak.jpg (91x94, 3K)

I wanted to but was told to fuck off because my idea for one was thought too impractical.

imo it's the dream, not the logistics you should focus on. Sure it might fail, but we're used to failure.

Because if one was built there would end up being another social hierarchy, where failed normies and such where at the top and wizards were at the bottom, meaning that the ending world be the same , just for a smaller group of people. That and the fact that if there was a colony that was affordable for robots normies would wish to come for cheaper housing

>there are too many different definitions of robot
>we may unite in feels, but actual cohabitation opens up more opportunities for unpleasantness

Institute a no normie policy!

Alas that would not work as because of the first problem the highest end would be considered normies and thus kicked out, however you must understand that the failed normies would most likely be the largest source of income for the colony. There would also still be people trying to get past the screening of normies and eventually some would slip through, further separating the two ends of the social spectrum inside the colony

Nothing would ever be finished or agreed upon

Be honest op
If somebody told you there was a robot colony in another state, would you get a bus ticket and go all the way over there?

The engineers instruct the technicians and tradecucks. The brainlets blow out their backs doing the manual labor. Use their broken bodies to power the furnace.

That's why we need normie inspetors, some designated and confirmed robots who have the skill to hunt out normies.

You know well enough the moment a female stepped into the colony hell would break loose.
>well, don't allow females then
Ok, simple enough. But about fags and traps, then? You are both allowing the same kind of relationship drama to enter the lives of robots, and giving unfair advantages to homos.
>well, don't allow fags and traps, then
or
>well, don't allow straights, then
I think the second is easier to implement. With the first, I'd be too easy for fags to pretend to be straight and then form secret romantic relationships. But no straight man would pretend to be gay and plowed mercilessly just to live in a robot colony.

Being straight myself, I'm not happy with this result, so no colony I say. If it was done, though, I'd work much better if it was a joint effort with Jow Forums, /ck/, /diy/, etc. Actually, Jow Forums robots would be mostly useless compared to the others.

Yeah robots are useless for the most part
You hear that you fucks?
You're useless!

Jow Forums robots have an edge over all others though in how miserable and suicidal they are so would be open to dropping everything and going on some ill-fated trip to a colony, and even atrocious conditions wouldn't bother them much because they want to die.

Also bull fucking shit no females. They're the rape slaves.

But they dont want to drop everything
They want to sit in their computer just like they're doing now

>Also bull fucking shit no females. They're the rape slaves.

That would be illegal.

Depends where the colony is. Also there are IRL like cults and shit who have rape slaves, only illegal if you get caught.

Any time a colony thread is discussed, out comes crawling robots with nothing to lose and nothing to live for who would go for it. If even only 1/10th of them were serious you'd still have enough for a colony.

>Why will a robot colony never be build?
Because the only people who actually think they can do it are the ones who have absolutely no clue as to how to actually do it. Most of the robot colony/house/mansion ideas I've seen are nothing more than a bunch of people fantasizing about an end result with absolutely no idea how much it'll cost, how much work is needed, how well organized it would have to be. Then none of them have money and don't want to get jobs or find some form of income because in their head they just want their forever-NEET fantasy land to magically appear.

It's also pretty funny that every time this idea comes up, a small group of people usually try to take control and organize it all, but in reality they're a group of people that are the most worthless trying to sneakily get in without having to contribute as much. The core groups of these things are always just people with IT skills or fresh out of high school NEETs that can barely wipe their own ass let alone live without someone else their to do half the shit they should be doing for them.

theres already a colony in planning but im not sure if they really mean it seriously
tullosai#6007 ask that guy for an invite if youre interested

How far are they?

this - mostly they have no money

i dont really pay attention to that
rn they are taking applications, seems a bit amateurish

Attached: Colony_Costs.png (1293x406, 35K)

Yeah but I asked earlier in this thread
If there was a colony that was already built would they get a bus ticket
And nobody has replied

Yeah those estimates are horrible.. I wish that a colony would come true so I could follow it on Jow Forums

For one thing this isn't a proper colony thread, certainly wasn't started that way. For second thing, it's like 5am in the morning and earlier for NA.

Why do you (very stupidly) assume that a robot colony would have to go successfully?

It would be worth it alone just to see it tried and crash and burn. And by those standards, it's entirely possible.

Wtf I never seen that before
Do they actually think all that would cost less than 10k?
Whoever made that is a dumbass.

desu they could probably build a shell of a house for 10k

>the fucking stench

Why do you (very stupidly) assume anyone with half a brain and the ability to actually make it be anything more than a fantasy would willingly invest a large amount of money into funding it when the mentality of the project is "lmao who cares if it doesn't work"?

You're retarded, plain and simple. It's not talking about some financially successful endeavor here, it's a bunch of robots goin off into the woods or mountains, banging rocks and sticks for a week maybe before they get sick and die.

Meanwhile you're up here talking about investors when the fine folks here are neets. Stick a sock in it you fucking brainlet, of course it wouldn't be on the level you're imagining.

most of the people on here are already leeches on society, do you actuall believe that we couldform a homogeneous Group?
We would not only need careful thinkers, but also strong and capable workers. Many Bots would just circlejerk around, the trap faggots would take the chance to suck each other off or the fatbots would sit on their asses all day. The skeletons couldn't even lift a couple of branches, and the actual autist could never lead a group of people like us.

A normie or a failed chad would be needed who could lead our cesspool of a group.
-Fatbots would need too much food
-Skeletons can't do anything involving strengh
-Autists can't argue with other people and also are incapable of leading a group
-At least one psycho will probably come with us to kill the slow ones

At least the autistic photo fag from here could take some fancy pics, which will be a part of history at some point. Just to show and prove how people with absolutely no connection whatsoever are able to form a proper little tribe

Attached: image_7.jpg (1024x752, 305K)

>everyone is very obviously talking about an actual, long-term robot community
>"Stick a sock in it you fucking brainlet we're gonna go live in the woods and pretend we're settlers for a week that's a robot colony"
Alright, brainlet.

I'm telling you guys, Navassa Island is where it's at! It's unincorporated by the US so no direct oversight or legal jurisdiction, it already has some old facilities in place that are just abandoned so shelter wouldn't take much work to bring up to date, and Haiti is right nearby like an hour boat ride or less. Which is great because Haiti is a shit hole so goods would be cheap to buy or even tade, because they're so down in the dumps that bartering still works.

The most expensive thing would be a decent boat, and it's not like you'd need some luxury yacht, just something small, fast and able to carry a decent amount of cargo. Beyond the cost of that, you could live like kings on the little island with frequent forays to Haiti for purchases and trade, and hell maybe even could hire some workers cheap to get a little plantation going, or even lure back some women.

The whole situaiton is perfect, because as incompetent and shitty as robots might be at trying to survive, there's no way they could do worse than the fucking Haitians next door. As pathetic as we all may be, I'm certain we could fare better than fucking dirt cookies and cholera.

Attached: CAAC858D-A0F4-41F0-BF80-9C2AFDD385EB.jpg (1280x715, 254K)

Have you even looked at the thread you fucking dunce? 90% of this "idea" is not serious.

Who /unskilledworkforce/ here? Just tell me what to do and I'll get to it boss.

Attached: 1509344946374.jpg (645x773, 118K)

>dies in the next storn

Don't worry, there's an old lighthouse there. Fine shelter!

Are traps allowed?
I can't help unless traps are allowed. They can stay virgin though.

You said yourself that the first situation is impossible. The second situation actually is possible, if ill-fated.

Autistic people are not deaf mute
They're just socially inappropriate
But if you give them something to figure out they'll figure it out

I think the main problem is making it sustainable.

Self-sufficiency would be hard, and most robots (myself included) probably want to retain most of the luxuries they have become used to, such as the internet or warm water.

Do you it would be possible to make enough income by creating a reality show around it? Not sure who would want to watch or advertise, though. Maybe some pharma company that makes autism vaccines.

>rely on autists who are terrible at reading other people at sussing out when someone is faking it.

If you want to catch a normie, you need someone who can think like a normie. A normie that you can control.

Heh. Not in my robot colony it wouldn't.

You can spot a normie from a mile away

Because there isn't even a robot meetup yet, why would there be a colony? Putting the cart before the horse desu.

Go organize something like nuggetfest first, and then you can think about making a colony after all the kinks have been work out. Honestly, I think a robot meetup would be great, it's nice to meet other people that are in the same situation as you and won't judge you the way normies do.

Another benefit of doing the meetup is that it's low commitment, but people can stay as long as they feel like doing.

Not sure about that.
Social meetings sound horrible.
Sharing them with people who are as unfit as meet to be in social meetings doesn't make it sound better.

Is the idea of a robot colony one where robots would continually interact with each other and be social?

Attached: VBW3viW.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

Jesus. If that's a Leddit meeting, imagine how pathetic an Jow Forums one would look like.

Jow Forums meetup

Attached: 3Jss11Q.jpg (1023x811, 211K)

/fa/ meetup

Attached: 1433397866445.jpg (2997x2056, 805K)