My my... aren't YOU up late, wagie? Tick tock tick tock... you best get to bed...

My my... aren't YOU up late, wagie? Tick tock tick tock... you best get to bed, wouldn't want to be wait Friday! Hopefully the boss won't make you come in this weekend... Poor wagie wants his two days off, doesn't he?

Attached: ticktockwagie.jpg (409x409, 42K)

*yawn*
Sure is nice being able to sleep whenever I please. I hope you wagies enjoy the morning commute. I'm hitting the sack.

See you in 40 year

I've never had a wagie job that actually had me working 9-5 5 days a week. it's always random hours at random times of the week and different each week. only Salary jobs are on every weekday.

you've never had a wagie job...have you

Wagie isn't a wagie because he works different hours? Pathetic... little guy tries to defend his working when he could be playing ;)

I'm up early, actually.

>not having a job that ships you like cattle across the planet.

>sitting at work right now
>drinking coffee and eating cake
>do this all day, all week
>get paid good money
>work maybe 10 hours per week
>post this while at work
What should I even do with all my money? Maybe I will spend 6 months in Vietnam, fuck whores and live like a king. I will just find another job after that, just because I know how to lie to get good lazy jobs.

Attached: wtdobnl603gz.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

I work 9-5, Monday-Friday, and am paid hourly. just get a real job kiddo; only retail or other low education jobs work staggered schedules.

i actually wish i had a job. but no these old shits are clinging on and no letting go

You dumb fucks should be thanking us wagies, for without us workers you lot wouldn't get neet payments. Then again, if you're all this stupid then maybe I'd prefer you stinking idiots out of the work force.

Call me a mad wagie all you want, in ten years I'll be the one with my own home instead of renting houses until i die like all you lot.
Peace.

U r a good joblett

I'm 24 and have never had a job

Then perhaps it is time for you to die, faggot.

Only when I'm forced to get job

Hopefully that day comes soon. We all have to put our worth in, faggot. Otherwise everyone loses.

Too right mate. Too right original message and any attachments are believed to be able to feast on your fatass

I work from home so I get up whenever I want

I have a job but society can collapse for all I care, I work for myself. And I'm not trying to be edgy, I just really think humanity should have never gotten big

You are being an edgy, selfish faggot. Do yourself a favour and give me all your money and then kill yourself thanks.

nah, you can starve, shitlord

But i won't, you stupid dickhead. I have more money than you'll ever even dream of.

Where the fuck is your bucket?

Attached: .png (604x608, 8K)

Normies... just get the fuxk outta my blog. GET OUT NOW AND AGAIN IN A FEW WEEKS

tick tock, wagie. don't you hear the clock? better get some sleep now, or else you will be exhausted even when you just woke up.
wait, that became normal for you? guess that is the price for contributing to society or whatever you like to call it.
i enjoy the luxury of starting my day without the sound of a loud alarm clock. maybe you should give that a try too sometime. or do you want those eye circles to be there forever?

it is true. We shouldnt have surpassed 1 billion

wagecucks are the ultimate subhumans

I actually dont mind my job. only thing id change is that I could sit once in a while and be on 1st or second shift instead of 3rd but ill be able to switch eventually

>lift heavy smallish electric motors on paint blocks to get spray painted
>ive gained a lot of muscle doing this
>eat snacks and talk and wistle in between motors

pretty comfy!

My my what are YOU going to be doing tonight? Spend more hours rotting away in isolation? Wondering if your parents still love you? Envy people partying, fucking and having fun?

Attached: received_1384789388311088.jpg (682x574, 36K)

Neetcucks trying to cope with beeing worthless idiots by making threads like these. Stay mad you toddlers.

*sips some water and packs plans I made to check out what they made in the workshop*