Would you date a girl who is low IQ?

strawpoll.me/15444921

Attached: IMG_9926.jpg (657x527, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15444921
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, dating would imply spending at least 10 hours a week with them and talking to stupid people makes me angry most of the time. She could be really kind and sweet but I feel like trying to have a normal conversation would just get harder and harder as time goes on and you'd hit a wall, so there's no point

Posted in your last thread. Yes, I would and have.

Depends how low we're talking? Anything below 95 is probably a no go, you may end up marrying your gf and this will lead to your kids being dumber than you. Although on the other hand women are basically children so their very nature tends to hide low iq somewhat.

How low iq are we talking?

All women have low IQ so yeah, I would.

Someone who can't properly speak well

Yes why would you say no
i would think iq would be pretty unimportant considering how desperate most of us are

nothing too low. Book-smarts aren't necessary, but not retarded is good. I can't stand talking to people who understand nothing.

And write, not to forget

Nope. I don't want idjit kids. Being a brainlet is a fate worse than being ugly or short.

if ur talking about someone with downs then no

>I can't stand talking to people who understand nothing.
lmao

No I'm talking about people who are functionally illiterate (can read but lack in areas that pertain to speaking/writing)

Could just be a speech impediment with abit of dyslexia tho, not necessarily low iq.

I wouldn't date her, I'd keep her as a pet or something though.

Isn't this all women?

True I'd rather being an ugly fat fembot than being an ugly fembot brainlet. It sucks, it's like I've lost the genetic lottery in the worst ways possible

yeah
If she had some sort of clingy personality to it that's my fucking dream dude

>strawpoll.me/15444921
idgaf about IQ, as long as she's not retarded or fucking rainmwoman

Oops wrong person, meant for , must be my low IQ taking over

Bitch u ate the genetic lottery. Calories in < calories out, if you can't master that you are also a brainlet.

Yeah sure. Where do you live?

USA, yourself?

Aw that's unfortunate.
Europe here.

No, it repulses me worse than unattractive looks. I'm an extreme sapiosexual to the point that I might consider going gay for a highly intelligent man. My ideal is to date an ugly smart girl. I'm handsome and Jow Forums myself but not that intelligent.

Upvoted, fellow redditor!