Why are girls attracted to this douche

Why are girls attracted to this douche

Attached: DI5VgJMWsAEo66Q.jpg (640x792, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gis7wvW1cd0
youtube.com/watch?v=dw_10GsPa-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml1BH0hDzNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because girls are fucking stupid

Because hes fit you fat loser.

20/80 rule. For every man, there will be 20% of women who are attracted to him and 80% who are not.

Believe it or not, being dead is quite the pussy magnet.

What is fit about excessive weight loss from drugs

lil peep was actually a sweet guy
not your typical rapper like boonk
pretty sure boonk is a government psy-op to make black people look bad tho

He actually made some pretty dope stuff too, check this: youtube.com/watch?v=Gis7wvW1cd0

Not fat vs fat

Which one gets laid? If he ain't fit, he's a hell of a lot closer than a fatty. Not to mention skellybois have quite a bit of aesthetic appeal, and megahuge magnum dongs

he is sexy and shines bright as fuck

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=dw_10GsPa-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml1BH0hDzNQ

peep was special. the feeling that people got from him is important. he had a pure heart

>pretty sure boonk is a government psy-op to make black people look bad tho
kek

Attached: 1486606288684.gif (286x258, 1.03M)

His lyrics make me want to throw up, probably the biggest poser the entire music industry has ever seen

Pretty sure the 20/80 rule is 20% of the guys get 80% of the women

No, that's retarded. All statistics, not to mention logic, disagree.

>peep was special. the feeling that people got from him is important. he had a pure heart

this is why so many people mourned his passing, he was special.
fuck xanax, he had a whole lot more to give us.

also i cant listen to awful things anymore, shit makes me cry

it was fentanyl that took him

i think drugs were just part of his journey. it was how he dealt with stuff. we could all wish things were different, but i think things are such that the value of shining so brightly even for a short time is so overwhelming that it is worth it. kind of like how you look back at your life and wouldn't want anything to be different, even if it's fucked up. i'm just glad it came into being. living a normal life is shit, but peep followed that prompting

I don't like artists romanticizing depression
His music was very uninspired and I can see the appeal but I absolutely hate people worshipping him for his music or personality
He was good looking and I would have liked his music if it had substance

thats a better way of looking at it i suppose
i feel like sometimes an artist is too great for this world, and they end up self destructing pretty early. kinda surprised yung lean managed to hang in there this long for that reason.
i do feel bad for his mom tho, they were super close. kinda reminded me of me and my own.

Hes qt its literally that simple
His look
The way he acts
His music is good too

Attached: F2611EE2-738B-480A-8438-67411AFB4A82.jpg (736x736, 98K)

it's just something from my experience to be true. but the way you view it is legitimate as well. food for thought.
yung lean got so great, it was great to see that guy develop. his stuff before was awesome but warlords blew me away.
i think his mom is ok. she gets that peep was important in the way. did you watch the funeral stream

he was aesthetic, and he simultaneously activated the area responsible for sexual attraction and nurturing in femoids. in the end, there is nothing hotter than dying for your cause, even if ur cause wasn't even real and you were just using depression as part of your aesthetic.

first post best answer