My Chad cousin rejected a suicidal girl at his work

This story was recently relayed in text by my chad hipster cousin, when I use " " I'm quoting directly he is really this big of fag some times.

>Be my chad urbanite hipster cousin
>Start new job
>One of his coworkers is a 22 year old girl that was "really pretty in a pale, english way, a bit willowy, red hair."
>At work she is very "mothering and gentle" to all of the employees
>She takes a special interest in my cousin because he's like an 8.5/10.
>At bar with coworkers after work several weeks into the job
>willowy girl is clearly infatuated with him in a "charming way, not like a stalker."
>"We were both drunk and she asked me if I wanted to get dinner with her on friday, I agreed."

>FRIDAY NIGHT

Attached: GM.png (687x417, 388K)

>"She hugs me and for the first time I notice two big scars on the inside of her fore arms, from the elbow to the wrist. They were pretty pink and faded but I could see the marks from the stitches and stuff."
>"She notices me noticing them and says she usually covers them up at work with makeup because she doesn't want to distract clients, but doesn't hide them on weekends because they're a part of her."
>"I kinda laugh it off and we go on with dinner. She's super nice the whole time like I'm a client or something."
>"But for the first time I notice her eyes, she has a far-away look that never really settles, she's always looking past people and there are these bags under her eyes like she never really sleeps - I can see them through the makeup now that I look."
>"That's when I realize why she is so nice, she's like, compensating for whatever's wrong with her."
>"Once I realized that she stopped being cute and started giving me the creeps."
>"I payed for the dinner and ended it quickly. She's been texting me a lot and I blocked her. We don't talk at work anymore. She's missed a few days of work now and might get fired."
>"The guy in the next cube over, Darren, said she has had this experience with a couple of the new guys including an intern, one dinner and then something goes wrong. With the intern she actually tried to hang herself and ended up spending a few days in like a facility."

If she doesn't come into work today she will probably be fired, my cousin thinks if he calls her she might come in, but otherwise she won't and will be fucked because she will lose her health insurance too. Should he try to save her now? Was he right to ghost her in the first place?

Pic unrelated except his description reminded me of her.

You can't save her from herself. Doesn't matter how much love you give her and how much you care for her. You can NOT save these people. Had a friend who was together with a borderline girl who cut herself. It ended in pain for both of them, despite him being a great bf. It might sound hard, but it's better for your cousin to cut contact with her.

You don't know that she's borderline. She could be really depressed or struggling with childhood trauma. Normalfags are really weirded out by mental illness, it probably sucks for her to be rejected for it over and over when she's just trying to be honest and open about it. It doesn't sound like she did anything wrong, seems like a nice girl.

Yeah I want to tell him he is over-reacting. Aren't most borderlines kind of slutty?

She is apparently very modest and kind, again, "motherly"

The gf from my friend cut her wrists and sent a picture to her bf, while he was in Malta with me and other friends. He called her every day for at least 2 hours and texted all the time with her, but that wasn't enough. She wanted his attention and affection and that was her way to get it. Sure, these people aren't "evil" and they want to be loved too, but do you want to risk your mental health for someone else? Everyone who had a relationship with depressed or mentally ill people will tell you the same: You can NOT save them from themself.

You are concerned about her job but you don't seem concerned about the possibility that she killed herself, hence why she hasn't been at work lately.

He shouldn't have ghosted her, it's not nice... but she is overreacting due to her own mental issues, any self harm actions she takes are not the fault of your cousin.

If calling her will help, then why not try? He's got nothing to lose. That said, it's not his responsibility to care for her so he shouldn't feel bad about wanting to avoid the crazy

>she killed herself, hence why she hasn't been at work lately.
According to Chad, she is alive as of thursday morning when her boss called to yell at her for not coming in for the second day in a row

Tell your chad cousin to tell her that he hates her and wants her to go away.

They're unpredictable, that's kind of their whole thing. They act a certain way sometimes, and then their personality could suddenly flip.
But there's no reason to assume she's borderline just because she's attempted suicide.

Wouldn't that probably push her over the edge?

Based Chad-cousin. Funny to see a roastie reacting to what men have to go through and accept multiple times.

It's for her own good. Your cousin doesn't like her. She's one of us. She's a robot. And she must get assisted suicide. That's the only cute

>The gf from my friend
Irrelevant, she's borderline and we don't know what the deal with OP's girl is. Everyone already knows borderlines are garbage, that's old news.

good. hope she kills herself. one less roastie in the world.

must be nice to have a choice with what to do with female play friends

Attached: 1521120840956.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>roastie

I see no evidence she is a roastie unless roastie has gone from meaning mean, slutty women who reject us to meaning anything without a Y chromosome.

She wasn't officially borderline as far as I know, but I read a lot regarding these topics and she fulfilled a lot of criterias. Of course I am not a psychologist, but if someone cuts himselves and/or tried to kill himself you should be careful with this person. When you go into a relationship with them, you start to share their problems and unfortunately you can't solve these issues for them.

roastie= all females.
No (((((fembots)))))) are not your friends, they are roasties too.

>Be cute girl
>Chad didn't liked me once so I started to cutting myself
>"Reee I wan a Chad
>Only go for chads
>Get rejected again
>Get suicidal

Why doesn't she go for ugly guys or something?

>you can't solve these issues for them.
Maybe she's depressed because she is lonely? A relationship would unironically solve her issues for her.

Let's say she sliced her arms at like 17 because of some hormonal bullshit, now she is horribly disfigured (by female standards at least) and has to live in fear of all her intimate partners discovering it when they get close. This feeds her depression and suicidal desire, but if somebody accepted her, she would improve.

Attached: babylon-berlin-charlotte-1117460.jpg (590x390, 36K)

Because she has a vagina and that entitles her to only Chad and nothing less! How dare you even ask such a question you disgusting virgin neckbeard basement dweller. Show some respect when talking about such a divine being as a female!

>so I started to cutting myself
maybe it wasn't clear in the OP but there were only two cuts and they were down the road, not across.

That is sincere suicide territory, not attention seeking. Cutting herself implies habitual superficial self harm

Attached: 2b53c95b7afa42e39a5ea4b31d02e0af.jpg (625x624, 62K)

Of course rejection feeds her depression and suicidal desire, but a partner won't help them with their depression on the long term. Ask any person who is/was together with someone who is depressed. A relationship won't cure your depression, if it's a real depression, and cutting your wrists from your elbow to your hand is a good indicator for real issues.

>Was he right to ghost her in the first place?
No doubt in my mind.
It looks like the least potentially dangerous option

Unless it kills her

It sounds like his perception of her changed when he learned of her suicide attempt. This 'far away' look wasn't there until after this. I feel sorry for her.

Ghosting never killed anyone.
In 100% of voluntary suicides, the perpetrator and the victim were the same person

Or she was visibly reacting to his fixating on her scars like the other dudes probably did.

On the other hand maybe she should keep hiding that shit for the first few dates.

Attached: AF7E2AD6-A60D-47A2-AF2E-725B6131B11F.jpg (601x508, 94K)

women do not perceive ugly males as males
there are only chads on their radars

Didnt some girl get charged for telling her boyfriend to go through with his suicide plan?

Attached: 1B1E3F39-D992-4B3B-9E07-78448EE0E0A7.jpg (1768x2672, 824K)

>On the other hand maybe she should keep hiding that shit for the first few dates.
Probably. That's some heavy shit to level on the first date if we're honest.

He did the right thing. I know from experience that it's never a good idea to fall for these girls and want to do anything with them. I did it once and it ended very predictably. I wanted to save her and she eventually felt better and moved on to someone else. And the cycle repeats.

I still love her and she doesn't love me.

I'm never fucking falling for that again. Those girls are mentally ill and deserve to be alone unfortunately.

Yes but she was telling him to kill himself when he was clearly having second thoughts. Not talking to someone is fundamentally different from that.

Yes, but if they fuck that night as chad likely expects he will find out. If she hides it with makeoff the sweat and movement of sex will expose them and obviously hiding the scars with clothes wont work.

Pathetic. These people shall be left to kill themselves.
Dead weights trying to fuck other's lives.
Your cousin is smarter than you OP

pic related nice girls.

Attached: images-36.jpg (320x206, 13K)

hol up homie

Attached: whoa.jpg (643x820, 78K)

>They act a certain way sometimes, and then their personality could suddenly flip.
I've experienced this. Those girls are definitely not worth it. They can make you feel like a king of the world but then just drop you in a blink of an eye for someone else because they suddenly start to hate you.

Nobody is officially borderline.

All girls are roasties. AWALT.

Fucking this. I've talked to this one girl who claimed no guy wants her and I asked her what about the ugly guys. It took me some drilling into her for her to admit that there were actually males that were interested in her. Aside from that she kept claiming there were no men interested in her.

Meaning those girls don't even see the ugly guys. They're literally invisible to girls.

So...don't fuck on the first date? Like people list all of these supposed issues and just being more conservative in dating seems to be a consistent answer.

>reading two paragraphs in 2018

oMG what a BORE LOL xD

Not him but it can go any way. You could fuck on the first date and have a wonderful relationship or not fuck for 10 dates and eventually realize you'e been wasting your time on her. I've been through both.

>One of his coworkers is a 22 year old girl that was "really pretty in a pale, english way, a bit willowy, red hair."
nobody talks like this irl

>This story was recently relayed in text by my chad hipster cousin
Read the text mate

My cousin does when drunk texting me. He was an English major and like I said a hipster fag

Know that feel. I dated a bipolar for close to a year on and off and she was hell on earth for me during that time. I don't exactly know what kind of person can possibly have the emotional and mental strenght to keep up with people like that and be the pillar in the relationship because I am very patient, understanding and ressourceful and I simply couldn't keep up with all the crazy shit. She could just leave 10 states over for a week on a whim and fuck strangers, then come back, cold as a block of ice to me, treat me like shit for a month, refusing any physical contact, then we'd have wild sex and she'd be all over me again for a while, then dissapear without a word again, rinse and repeat. The only reason why I tried to keep up is because my dad is bipolar too and it's a big part of the reason why me and him are on edge and dating this girl seemed to me like it could help me understand him better and make me strong enough to handle mentally ill people. To think I actually ended up having genuine feelings for her and that I wanted us to stop being in open dating and be exclusive still boggles my mind.
Turns out she fucked off for good in another country and broke my heart. She did everything to just ignore me and avoid all responsibility when I felt the worst I ever felt, but today, nearly one year later, she constantly harrass me, telling me she tried to kill herself and sge just wanna talk with me cuz I used to listen to her. I've been totally ignoring her for the past 8 months and she keeps going. In the end, this whole experience has made me grow intolerant of mental illnesses. I no longer care that they can't help it. People like that are pieces of shit who deserve loneliness.

You did the right thing fellow user.

For the person he describes certainly he did but what of the damaged but decent souls, both men and women, who are tarred by the same avoid crazy brush and are condemned to lonely despair?

I guess their lives are hollow, like ours..

>clearly damaged female
>still goes for th 8.5/10 chad
>gets rejected
fucking women are dumb as fuck, why not go for a less good looking guy that won't reject you?
no instead she goes for the alpha chads EVERY TIME and then wonders why she keeps getting rejected

Attached: ca096695d15f4d08817248f78a0028c5119d3b3b34b1fb6d0e7d15c3b1f8648b.jpg (480x360, 13K)

My case is different.

We met to be just fwb but we were both lonely as hell. She started pushing this into a regular relationship. I was relatively resistant but she gave me the good old "oh user I was raped and depressed" treatment which seems to always work me into caring too much where I wanted to be there for her and support her. At the same time she'd treat me wonderfully and would trust me so much and basically immediately treat me like a boyfriend. Along with all the "Oh user I love talking to you so much :)".

Then all of the sudden she fucked some other guy, and it all ended because she realized she still loves her ex boyfriend and that's why she wants to remain single to fuck around (wtf?). She told me I remind her too much of him but i'm a different man actually. We ended it, but that's where I felt the love the hardest because me being a lonely robot all my life I finally felt real happiness and all, even if it wasn't meant for me.

Either way I eventually came back but whatever was between us wasn't a relationship anymore. It was weird because she'd fuck other guys, not me, but she'd always ask me for cuddles, compliment me a lot and smile and be happy around me. Eventually at some point she started claiming shit like "I really like you a lot, user :)", "we always get back together somehow" and "why did I even friendzone you?". Then a week later she'd tell me she's with this other guy, twice her fucking age. Obviously that thing with him didn't last but when she told me that I fucking snapped and ended it.

...only to reach out to her two months later because I'm a fucking moron who just can't let go. Truth is that aside from all those mental issues she has and the ones I have she was a wonderful girl in so many ways. Different and better than all the other ones I met in my life.

Anyway, she's mad as fuck at me now and most likely has someone else already (probably that exbf she used to take me for).

>the cousin mentions that girl in question has gone after almost half a dozen "new guys"
>not a roastie whore
haha, ok.

>no instead she goes for the alpha chads EVERY TIME and then wonders why she keeps getting rejected

You gleamed all of that from the post.

Hey, that doesn't exactly make her a whore if those guys rejected her.

I went after like hundreds of girls now. All rejections without anything between us. Does that make me a manslut?

She went out to dinner with them. She wasn't initially rejected.

Im in the complete opposite situation.

>be me, single
>guy is really into me and wants a relationship
>nope, im mentally fucked
>guy convinces me that hed be there for me
>i can actually see the future of him being tired of my panicking behaviour
>he keeps asking me to date eachother
>writes the most beautiful letter ever
>o shit i feel special
>decide to be in a relationship
>first he helps me very well and is always there for me
1 year later
>doesnt care about my feelings at all
>ignores me when i try to talk to him
>when i have a problem he says hes not my care taker
>mfw
>im happier without you
>i love you but i dont see us in a relationship anymore
>breaks up with me

And now im the one that ended up being heartbroken while i warned him about my anxiety which was the reason that i really didnt want to be in a relationship. I still love him very much but his love for me ran out.

Attached: B19D3364-E213-4471-B1C4-4665FDFB5FDD.jpg (527x612, 59K)

>payed

The fuck is wrong with Australians?

Does it matter really? A dinner doesn't really change much here. If they went for more than one date then yeah, but just one still counts for rejection in my eyes.

I don't know what to tell you. I can only wonder what the fuck did you do to drive him so far away even though he wanted to help you.

I know I wouldn't drop the girl because I'm the type of guy who has issues myself so I'd be too attached to her. In the end it'd be two broken people making something good together. Two negatives forming a positive. My oneitis that was so depressed also once said it too. How us both being negative somehow worked for us being positive together. And she was right because every time we met we were both smiling and joking around. Separately we were sad. I know I was.

thats like too much to read in #currentyear
lmao got em

Thats beautiful and also exactly what i told my bf, but he didnt want to be happy together.

The problem is that when something bad happens, like when i project my insecurities onto him, he gets very avoidant and doesnt want to do anything with me. I should leave him alone and i can, till a certain point. If the avoidant behaviour takes too long, i instantly panic. My behaviour is seriously pathetic; i keep asking questions like do you still love me? Did i ruin it? Cant we start over? Do you want to break up with me now? Stuff like that. Im very dependent on him and he cant handle that anymore.

Because of that behaviour i hate myself even more and will act more intense while he gets to a point that he just wants me out of his life. I just need a hug in those moments, hear that everything is ok but he doesnt want to do that because i should be able to calm myself down. I have punched myself a couple of times because i couldnt stand myself and i deserved to be punished. That also changed his perspective on me. Im just too insecure to be in a relationship.

Attached: BB27FE1C-A794-4665-B731-127795CBAC5B.jpg (500x454, 95K)

Her personality reminds me of a girl in new when I was inpatient. Cuts all on her arms and legs, even on her face, but extremely gentle and sweet to everyone, like a kindergarten teacher or something. Very pretty too if you overlooked the wounds.

Somebody asked her why she was so nice and she said it was a way of controlling her mood. If she got positive reactions from people it made her depression a little less painful.

>why do we exist
I dunno mate. Maybe to find the answer, maybe to ask this question, maybe to create reason in meaningless.

Cant we all be alone together?

>My behaviour is seriously pathetic; i keep asking questions like do you still love me? Did i ruin it? Cant we start over? Do you want to break up with me now?
I know this feel. My behaviour is also pathetic and I did similar shit too. The problem I have with her (and I assume you with your bf) is that she just doesn't fucking want to talk things through. I really want to fix my shit and be better for her. So many problems between us could've been avoided if we just fucking talked like two adult human beings. Instead the last time we've talked she said "You know, user I hated x behaviour in you and I was considering to tell you that but instead I just decided to stop talking to you". And that x behaviour was her just misinterpreting me and fucking not letting me fix myself. Jesus christ it made me mad. I was always willing to even swallow my own fucking pride and put myself on the line for her to just work things out between us.

>Because of that behaviour i hate myself even more and will act more intense while he gets to a point that he just wants me out of his life. I just need a hug in those moments, hear that everything is ok but he doesnt want to do that because i should be able to calm myself down. I have punched myself a couple of times because i couldnt stand myself and i deserved to be punished. That also changed his perspective on me. Im just too insecure to be in a relationship.
I've been there too. We mutually used each other to calm each other down. Only difference being that I was totally okay with calming her down and being there for her whereas while she seemed to also be okay with calming me down she secretly hated me. I fixed my shit though and no longer want to drain anyone else emotionally but she's not having it anymore.

You might want to try becoming better too, because I get a vibe from you that you didn't want to work things through but instead just wanted to use him as a hugbox.

Don't give up fren. Keep on going.

Attached: 1511142939500.png (746x512, 99K)

My ex gf years ago sent me a pics of her cutting herself because I was hanging out with a friend doing coke. Wasn't my gf at the time. Apparently, her ex, dad or some shit we're dumbasses and got hooked on it. Sent her on this spiral of ptsd that led her to cut herself.

>not attention seeking
>is still alive

Attached: 1522692433967.gif (500x283, 171K)

and this is why i'll never tell people to their face, "just kill yourself". Don't get me wrong, i want to, i really do, but it's just not worth the 7 years in prison.

These people know exactly how to manipulate you and use your affection against you. Don't fall for it and don't pity them.

Poor, poor girl.

I think your cousin could've rejected her a bit more gently, but it's not like he's done anything really wrong. Whatever's made her this way is at fault, and you can't do anything about it. It'll just drain you. Let her fight her own fight, even if it may kill her. Any attempt to help a person like that will only make it worse - for her, and for you. Some people will commit suicide in the end, that's life.

Women are entitled. Always.

>trusting other people
Big mistake. That's where you went wrong. Even writing a contract has its risks. Just say "okay but if either of us betrays the other that person has to kill the other." And actually mean it. That's the only way.

Took me awhile to realize it. Before that though even I was becoming depressed and shit. Toxic.

jesus christ

you can at the very least give her a pointer what went wrong

leaving someone suicidal like that wondering what they keep doing wrong is not a very good approach unless you want them to reach the worst conclusion.

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13K)

>tfw no qt redhead suicidal gf

Who cares about some dumb suicidal bitch? Good riddance, women will do anything to be spoiled attention whores.

>Sure, these people aren't "evil"
Wrong. The way to fix them is with your fist.

How did you get over it? We seem to be quite the same but i literally cant stop thinking about him as if im addicted.

And how did you get better?

Im working on myself and started seeing a therapist so i could make the relationship work. I use him as a hugbox indeed, you made me realize that. But thats not our whole relationship, i did everything for him. Like you, i swallowed my pride to make him happy, I was like his pet doggy and was ok with that. He could use me in all kinds of ways and i have absolutely no problem with that but sometimes i just want him to be emotionally supportive of me and that he would not get angry with me because i suffer from that kind of negativity. He was always there for me though, maybe not in the ways that i wanted but in the end he still wanted to be with me. That has changed now and its my fault.

Attached: 2DD0CE72-71D0-4A96-B499-DC5DD4943ABC.jpg (460x288, 35K)

You can't get thrown in jail for saying "kill yourself"
You get thrown in jail for being the person who had the intent on driving them to kill themselves.
Idiot

You don't fucking want that, user. You do not want that. I had one. Right down to her being a redhead. It's a nightmare. She made my life a fucking nightmare.

How can you love someone without trust?

I never got over her. I still love her and am obsessed about her. For all I know she has someone else and they mutually love each other and are happy together. I tried talking to her but she was mad as fuck at me for some reason. She actually wants to meet me but I'm 100% sure it's only to finally tell me that she doesn't want shit to do with me and wants me to leave her life forever. When we recently talked she said "there was never anything between us and never will be, user" and how she doesn't see me in her future.

I fucked up a lot too in all of this. I should've been more understanding and shouldn't have flipped shit and just tried leaving. If I remained stable and just pushed through, I may have had her now. Or not. Fuck knows. We both changed so much since we first met.

Which is why my biggest wish is that we could just start over.

It was less that she told him but more that she pressured him to despite his second thoughts

Was this the girl who later organized a fundraiser in his name?

>pale willowy redhead with scars

bien

>Not talking to someone is fundamentally different from that.
Ghosting can be a much more powerful weapon against someone than talking. Inaction can sometimes be an action on it's own.

I'm not sure, but the investigation did say she apparently did it to gain the mourning widow image

It's fucking terrifying what high school kids do to be pitied, from coming up with false genders and sexualities.... to murdering their boyfriends

Thats painful as fuck... Seems like you need to get better from her so you can finally move on with your life. Waiting for someone who isnt available is literally torture. I dont know how you get over it but try to accept the fact that she wont be with you. If something happens, that would be nice, if not so be it. Not having any form of hope/expectations will help you for sure.

Idk how you do that though but you deserve happiness like she does. Open your mind for other people instead of her. Youll find someone eventually, you just gotta find the light in yourself.

Dunno mate. Never tried it.

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 32K)

pale willowy redheads can always rebound off of asian dudes. they want chad because hes the most handsome.

i had a chick who would hit me up when things got sour with her man. then disappear.

>Waiting for someone who isnt available is literally torture. I dont know how you get over it but try to accept the fact that she wont be with you.
I just can't. My dumb fucking brain will just keep looking for a way. The doors are closed but there's always a window that I may try. And that's how shit goes all the time. One day she'll say something that seems like the end of it and I make my peace with it but then I wake up the next day and come up with another way to approach it.

>Not having any form of hope/expectations will help you for sure
The problem is that she never did end it fully because whenever I'd lose hope she'd actually do something vague that gives me a very small ray of hope. I even straight up asked her to block me forever once. Her answer? "I don't feel the need to do this, user".

>you deserve happiness like she does
She fucking doesn't. Yet she always makes it somehow. She's happy right now and I'm posting about my sadness on a chinese cartoon imageboard.

>Open your mind for other people instead of her. Youll find someone eventually, you just gotta find the light in yourself.
I'll be honest with you, for the 23 years of my life I haven't met a single person like her. I've met LOTS of girls in my life and had a few "gfs" but none were even remotely as interesting or good as she was. Even after her I tried meeting girls and none are interesting. There's a girl who is interested in me and chats me up every day and cares for me and shit... Technically it's all great because it's a great replacement right? No. She's fucking boring as hell. I could settle for her but what's the point in that? Only to break up later? She doesn't give me the same energy or chemistry.

Yep the justice system is fucked
If I got jailtime for every faggot I told to khs...

It's different to tell someone something and actively pushing them to kill themselves

>How can you love someone without trust?
Ye--you know, the--one thing I should...Excuse me for one second.

Well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped.

Goodnight Moon a cute

No, I believe it is not
Words can't kill

Regardless of what you think, the situation was very different than just her telling him to kys.

If the person would veritably be alive without one's intentional actions, they were murdered. Simple as that.

>If the person would veritably be alive without one's intentional actions, they were murdered. Simple as that.
That's...
Ugh
KYS

I bet you had sex with him you roastie whore. Just kys because you're worthless as a female now.

>Poor, poor girl.
I know, god, this makes me sad.

Imagine her every weekday taking the time to put makeup over her scars - an act which is probably traumatic because it forces her to focus on them - and then put on a brave face at work, being kind to everyone. She looks in the mirror before she heads out the door, does she recognize herself?

When you're depressed they tell you to have a routine and put yourself out there socially. She's doing that and it get her shit.

She seems like she gives a lot and gets nothing back.

Ehh whatever if this bitch lowered her standards she wouldnt be getting ghosted.

theres no reason for her to, she has the looks just deal with her issues brah.