/fat/ general

No one under 220lbs is allowed. This thread is a safe space and a no bully zone for fat robots.

Attached: 1493919651453.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=heart-shaped_breast_challenge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you managed to lose any weight recently?

Attached: 98278F18-3412-4A8A-AD5A-FCE6410B4F56.jpg (1500x1920, 1.66M)

*swats candy bar outta your hand*
..heh... nothing personal kid

Attached: DA2E61CF-7A7C-495E-8B86-EE5E9337BFF9.jpg (800x450, 53K)

This year so far
>Lost 30lbs
>Gained 10lbs back
>Lost 10lbs (back to original 30 down)
>Gained 5 lbs

HAHA FATTY! ADOPTED FATTY! FATTY FATTY NO PARENTS!

Attached: wheatley.jpg (210x240, 19K)

There are no safe spaces for pigbots, the floors cannot be reinforced.

Go live in a barn with the other snimals you disgusting eatbeast.

That's pretty good really, especially since it's only April.
I've managed to lose 89 pounds since October 2016.

Attached: 36CD320B-1623-4FB0-854F-84D5FB4D74C1.png (2000x1400, 1.75M)

Wow nice! Where did you start at and what are you at now? I started at 320lbs and I am at 295lbs right now. My weight swings around constantly because I am constantly switching between CICO for a few weeks and then binge eating. What method are you using? Just CICO?

I seriously think any overweight child under 10 years should be taken from their negligent piece of shit parents, and the parents should get 10 years in jail or even more for bringing a human being into this world and ruining it's life before it has even hit puberty. Absolutely disgusting abhorrant motherfuckers.
>t. borderline obese at 14, now normal range bmi

Attached: wtfDidUjustSay.png (436x425, 84K)

Well. As a morbidly obese adult, who was also obese as a child, part of me agrees with you. Being raised with fat food by fat parents absolutely contributed to my obesity even as an adult.

At the same time I would have probably been dead or homeless by now if I was a ward of the state.

>5'3
>160lbs and some change

Bigger is not always better

user is there a tag on boorus for the boob-heart thing?

Okay, then where is the child going to go? A foster home and quite possibly be raped, pimped out, neglected, etc even further?

304 pounds was my starting weight and now i'm at 215.
I usually walk 5 miles every weekday and rest at weekends. I've also reduced my carbohydrate intake and cut out all sugary food and drinks.
To stop myself from getting hungry I eat more protein-rich food like tuna, chicken and yogurt.

Attached: 23A0A9B7-AF03-4ADD-8646-CA5FB8D68C88.jpg (2480x3507, 499K)

Yea really. Seems like the kind of opinion that isn't well thought out, just an emotional reaction.

Yes, here you are:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=heart-shaped_breast_challenge

Attached: 06FBE5F6-9F0E-4B90-869A-6A7B09CA563C.jpg (615x1024, 110K)

Fix foster homes then. I don't see how it can be worse than living with parents that give their children food addictions comparable to drug addictions.

Put em to work in the coal mine let em sweat off the excess.

Cheers user. You're chill. Pertaining to the thread though, currently cutting out soft drinks and walking for wagie hours, feeling good since been overweight most of my adult life.

Is 209 enough?

Far more realistic to tackle the obesity epidemic with measures such as regulating fast food chains ability to market to children (think toys in meals, play areas, etc). What you're proposing isn't going to happen, frankly it just sounds like an emotional reaction.

I don't own a set of scales, but even though I don't really look thinner, my skin has this saggy look to it now and it's like the fat has gone from holding the skin taught and firm-ish to really squishy fat. There's a few areas that are visibly smaller though, like the area under my man titties and the lower area of my stomach.

I think I've lost fat from my back as well which is giving me lower back pain while sitting in my chair due to uneven fat distribution because I've never had this pain in the three years I've spent in this chair before.

I'm 95 lbs but I understand you OP. It's a struggle being at an undesirable weight, but all we can do for now is strive for the better and reach that certain goal. I wish you the best! :)

Good luck user. Your struggle with food is just as valid as mine

It's much more well thought out than you give it credit for, basically it's as bad as heroin addiction, therefore consequences should be the same for parents who give their kids heroin addiction.

Pretty much anyone who's been morbidly obese has been obese or overweight since prepuberty, tackle the problem there instead of fucking fast food chains.

Do you really think federal agents could go around in the poorest areas of Mississippi taking children away from hardcore gun nuts?

>We shouldn't take children away from drug addict parents who give them addictions because it might be dangerous to CPS employees
You should've just said you don't give a shit about the children in the first place, user.

I'm talking logistics here. How the fuck do you remove millions of children from millions of parents and expect that to work? Answer logistically.

last night
>4 tacos and a ramen
>2 servings of rice
>ice cream
>bowl of cheetohs
>bowl of cereal
>fiber 1 bar
just washing the laundry made me swear

>fat
>under 220 lbs

I'm fucking fat and bloated piece of shit at 170 lbs
at 220+ you are a fucking obese pig, not a fat person

220 is pretty normal for an adult American male over 6ft.

Well it obviously should've been done sooner, the would be workload is massive right now.
But it's never too late, it could be done over decades and still be a net positive.

>170
>fat

t. manlet

6 foot 170lbs with no muscle is pudgy at best, stop deluding yourself user.

Children who grow up in foster care have a higher probability of being obese than children who are raised by their biological parents. All you'd do is make the problem worse. Again, "take fat kids away and put them into foster care" only seems like a good thing to do if you're an emotional idiot who doesn't look at things objectively

That's why I said fix the foster homes, can you read user?

You literally have to be 5'3 for 170lbs to put you at the very lowest overweight BMI,

nice get btw

Attached: manlet.png (540x442, 30K)

Why not use whatever magical mechanism you have for fixing foster homes to just fix regular homes instead? Can you think user?

I'm speaking from personal experience, I'm 6' 165.
I feel like I should be 150-155 with my current muscle level.

>That's why I said fix the foster homes, can you read user?
>Why not use whatever magical mechanism you have for fixing foster homes to just fix regular homes instead? Can you think user?

Oof

Attached: 1518740960874.jpg (480x474, 66K)

I know most of what I said is useless bullshit and has no basis in reality, I'm not that retarded user.
It just feels like the parent aspect is something that's never acknowledged or looked at.
It fucking pains me walking around public places and I see obese or overweight kids and nobody gives a shit or sees it as disgusting and immoral as I see it.
Why is there so little public outrage at parents of obese children?

TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY
Accepting gf applications

Attached: 1501579707393[1].jpg (203x241, 6K)

>tfw around 400lbs (i think)
>tfw in february alone i ate 10lbs of sour gummy worms in just a few days
>tfw i eat candy a lot
>december was particularly bad holy shit
>fast forward to a few weeks ago
>go to doctor for physical
>blood work comes back
>no diabetes

How the fuck is this even possible

I dropped down from 315 to 270, but I've stagnated. Even with weight lifting, walks, and another 300 calories worth of deficit (already at a 1000 calorie deficit), I haven't dropped anything in the past two weeks.

Planning on going on hikes, but I'm going to have to get some gear for that. Can't afford it at the moment though, so it's going to be a summer goal.

>tfw goal weight is 170
>tfw it seems attainable for the first time in ten years

you americans must have some weird body types
I have thin bones and at 5'11 I'm noticeably fat at 170 lbs

>Why is there so little public outrage at parents of obese children?

Because 40% of the adults in this country are medically obese themselves. If this was a few isolated cases the abuse would be far more obvious. But it's too normalized now

Fuck you fat people's! I hope you all die! I'm going to fucking kill every last fat bastard alive! Why the fuck should I get a fat fuck?! I don't deserve some someone who can change their weight but refuses too just because I'm someonw who is short and I don't have a god damn choice! Fucking fat acceptance bullshit! The only fat people allowed are old fucks because they literally can't do much about it, other than that fuck fat people!

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 90K)

Would you accept a Minotaur gf?

Attached: 80B62EC1-173C-499F-9867-10E4DB1DBA89.jpg (841x595, 101K)

The human brain is wired to avoid starvation, for some people it might as well be something they can't change.

>t. went from obese to normal weight 10 years ago and still normal weight

so

>430lbs
>400
>410
>400
>405

good for you

180 lbs at low body fat is an upper border for a young, big boned male

for average guys it is better to stay lean between 150-170 lbs

Attached: incelchad.jpg (793x432, 153K)

Yes. I started at 320 though

374.786 pounds
170 kilograms

>morbidly obese
>manlet
>shoulders are average width
It hurts knowing I'm going to have to pay for surgery to fix loose skin because I can't go bearmode or else I'll look fucking retarded.

The dude on the right would probably look 9/10 with short hair, instead he looks like a 15 year old from 2010

Nevern indeed I somehow gained 5lbs. How?? I have been so meticulous in my daily planning and weighing. Can't be the whoosh effect, because it doesn't make you gain... Does it?

am I allowed?
was 280 lbs and managed to went down to barely 220

Fatbros are our true allies, they enjoy the good things in life and are shamed for it, even if normies are hypocritical with their "omg love food" greedy mentality and will shower a fat girl with compliments for getting herself in that position herself

Attached: 1522951974609.jpg (480x640, 81K)

>tfw fast metabolism is a bliss except for the part where I can't gain a healthy weight

Girls still prefer the traditional type of body over mine and it's becoming more pronounced as I am aging and girls of my age category are all going for men with ''adult'' bodies while I haven't change since my high school years, I was always okay with my looks until I found out that my high school crush went for a bald guy with a dadbod, that's when I got enough and made the decision to hit the gym, after a mere month or so I couldn't take it anymore and gave up, I researched a bit if there were more efficient ways to gain weight and found out about Bony to Beastly, the results were promising but it didn't last long as I lacked the willpower to continue exercising, now I'm back at zero and look morbidly skinny despite my breakfast consisting of McDonald's, Pringles, Mars and Red Bull, landwhales consult me pls

I'm 6'0 61kg

Attached: IMG_20180219_141319.jpg (964x964, 86K)

>out drinking with coworkers
>one guy asks if I'm dating anyone
>tell him I'm not gonna bother until I spend a few more months at the gym
>roastie chimes in "oh don't be like that you can find someone"
>shoot her a dirty look

Why do women lie to themselves? Even this girls boyfriends have all been abusive Chads. How can there be such a disconnect between their thoughts and actions?