Are Jow Forumsfags the ultimate normies?

Are Jow Forumsfags the ultimate normies?
>most went to college
>most have a well paying/stable job
>therefore most are financially self sufficient
>most have a group of friends they can rely on
>most are probably average to good looking
>probs avg weight as well
>most have gf's/wives
>most shitpost on Jow Forums in their free time
>most complain about external problems, indicating they have no internal problems of their own
>so most are mentally stable besides the few schizo's lurking around there somewhere

Attached: IMG_0165.png (320x303, 102K)

Of course they are. It doesn't make sense for a loser on welfare like r9kcels to be right wing because otherwise they'd be killed by firing squad by the nazis after their welfare is cut off and they're set on the street. Reminder that Jow Forums are not your friends. They're extra tough on weaker people like the ones on the board. Do not let them be your friends. Traps are your friends though.

The average Jow Forumstard is like 16 and shapes his worldview with memes.

>are Jow Forumsfags the ultimate normies?

>posts on Jow Forums from his apple phone
>frog post
>normie
how ironic

My mommy's paying the phone bills.

Attached: IMG_9941.jpg (409x409, 121K)

Doesn't mean shit stupid normalfaggot. Go away.

>most went to college
>most have gf's/wives
>most complain about external problems, indicating they have no internal problems of their own
>so most are mentally stable besides the few schizo's lurking around there somewhere
lol no
just no to every single part of that

/pol is the most diverse board. The faggots he's talking about (the balanced, successful, chads, not the "7' tall 257.2 IQ viking ubermensch" LARPers mind you) could not care less about /r9k losers, unless they can sell them something, use them as slave labor or cut their welfare.

Most neonazis are /r9k material I believe

The core alt-right beliefs are enslaving or killing the weak. The average neonazi might be a NEET but they're hostile to robots.

Most people who browse Jow Forums are just larping, notice how you only see edgy teenagers in public gatherings.

>Traps are your friends
kys already faggot if you're that jealous of successful people

Attached: file.png (1440x1080, 133K)

Nah I am still the very jaded, rage filled individual I was before job and college. Thank God I have gym, alcohol and most importantly MLP to keep me sane.

It is very tiresome to keep up your normie mask 8h a day and not yell and salute Il Duce.

Hey do you know where you are?
This board is for people dead inside.

>Traps are your friends though.
kys

I believe the core beliefs are "White=good. Everything else=bad except based Iranians Syrians and Palestinians ofc praise Putin kill the Jews"

I'm a Jow Forumsfag and other than shitposting in my free time I'm none of those things

Attached: danssi =DD.gif (120x120, 52K)

>traps are your friends
Fuck off

>The core alt-right beliefs are enslaving or killing the weak.
The only core alt-right tenant is white nationalism

Jow Forums and Jow Forums are brothers-in-arms

We both seek the truth, we both seek the red pill.

Jow Forums are far from normie tier. Many of them are basement-dwelling manchildren virgins that also post here. Lots of overlap on the two boards.

Jow Forumsfag who arranges meet-ups here, I can kind of tell you from my experience what I've seen:

>most went to college
Yes, by roughly 90%
A little less likely, but still highly likely. When we have NEETs among our ranks we like to get together and try to get them employed.
Again, largely yes.
Not as much, it's one of the reasons we've started seeking eachother out. Highschool friend we may have made would fucking crucify us for our edgy opinions. Commonly we've spent the last few years becoming more Jow Forums and more socially isolated.
We're OKAY, not total neckbeard but you wouldn't see us showing up on a poster promoting the Hitler youth
for 'murricans, sure. We need to lose a few pounds still, myself included.
>most have gf's/wives
About half.
That's how they're defined as Jow Forumsfags.
Many internal problems, especially those bemoaned by r9k, are results of external problems. We definitely have our demons.
We have plenty of depression and autism, We might be less likely to worsen our states by wallowing.

Don't realise the reason for white nationalism?
Because the other races are perceived as weak. It's the reason whites want a race war.
Also white nationalism requires loving the white race which means loving your pale skin which means loving yourself and the people you are of.
A robot hates themselves and the world they live in. A robot who is actually (((nationalistic))) is not a real robot because it means he loves himself amd the normies around him.
Normies are the ones who love themselves not robots.
Jow Forums are NORMIES