I am 27 years old and i had only 1 gf.I am good looking and fit

i am 27 years old and i had only 1 gf.I am good looking and fit

What am i doing wrong?

Attached: 463634743.jpg (800x800, 65K)

Probably a shit personality mate.

Also how do you dress?

ALSO. being skinny is not fit.

I too would like a bullet point list of self improvement.

do you ask women out on a regular basis?

Does anybody really do that?

It's you mentality. Girls aren't just going to come up to you and ask you out. Grow a pair and ask them yourself.

i gave up doing it after 4 failed attempts 10 years ago, im told you have to do it way more, i guess i dont really want it

>asking while still in high school then giving up
you're such a fucking wuss by the sounds of it, grow some fucking balls, go to a bar and talk to some random chick, you fucking retarded autistic cunt

You should prob become the girl you sound like you are attracted to males if you cant get a gf

Not really.I can't ask a girl who i just met or saw in the bar to go on a date.And i have no friends to meet new people

or how about just chat with people in a bar and see if you can connect with them and because friends or something, you dont have to try and put your dick into every woman that moves

become*
like legit, you're either baiting or just dont want to interact with people unless you have a woman come up to you and ask to fuck

normie problems the thread

no its just a retard that refuses to talk to people, you shouldnt put a person down for not wanting to be a depressed robot like you and actually wanting to get somewhere

What's stopping you from finding some

he's a fucking wuss that cant acknowledge people unless they out right say that they want to ride his dick or thats what i've gathered at least

Is it hard for you to accept that these days, even good looking men cannot get a gf.

Pretty much this.I can't become friends with someone if don't know he/she likes me first

>27 years old
>1 gf

lol... I had 3 gfs before my voice even broke

yeah if they dont try to acknowledge people or befriend them at first
you also sound so socially inept that if a person did show you any interest that you wouldnt be able to pick it up, you're not going to just have one come up to you and say "hey cunt i like you, let me sit on your face", no you need to go through the effort of hanging out with them and letting them be comfortable with you
no one gives a shit about anything before 10th grade, if thats all you can add maybe get off this board and grow up a bit then come back when you have something of merit to say

So when you were like... 10? Gtfo

Yeah well I had childhood gf's too but I don't even count those as legit. The only relationship of mine that I recognize as real was the 4 year one I had with my high school sweetheart.

My situation is like OP's, I'm 28 and have only had the one real gf, and that ended 9 years ago. All my friends from high school moved on as well and I don't really have anyone I'd consider a friend right now.

Ive done that
When a couple of them reject you then the other women are turned off and you have to leave in shame

yeah then you try again another day or go get a hobby and meet people through that

>go to a bar and talk to some random chick
Why the fuck do normies always give out this advice like it's some cure-all for loneliness?

>BRAH just go to the bar and score some hot sliz! Just be yourself and you'll get laid brah!

I wouldn't even want to associate with any female who goes to bars anyway, the stigma is that she gets railed by a different drunk chad each week.

Obviously I've had Gfs after that you fucking losers

I'm had 4 gfs since I left high school and Im 21 now.

Good for you. Now leave you stupid faggot normie.

>Why the fuck do normies always give out this advice like it's some cure-all for loneliness?

Actually this.How and why would you even talk to a total stranger?

You must be pooooooes ugly? Why not pay for sex sirrrr

Just think of it as quality over quantity, believe me when I say you dont want to bagsy every girl you meet into being your gf, if you have the option or want to just pump and dump then go ahead. If you really want a gf? Dont fix your whole being into it, desperation shows and its not pretty, just play it calm.

Attached: 1522302477604.jpg (1200x724, 151K)

Why are you assuming we only want sex and not a fulfilling relationship with a female?
I want a relationship, I want to start a family. Sex is a bonus.
Women are the ones looking for mindless sex even moreso than men are nowadays.

you're very impressive, talking a big game on an anonymous board
and you probably thinking of a club, bars are far more chill and have a friendlier atmosphere, if you practice talking you shouldnt have a problem meeting literally anyone

>complains about being lonely and wants to talk to people
>doesnt understand talking to a total stranger to become friends with them or hopefully more

you're a deluded fool

My man I've been dragged to bars and clubs by normie acquaintances, each time was absolutely miserable. It's just not the right scene for a socially retarded person (aka autist)

then go get a hobby that suits you, go to a lan or some autistic shit, you'll meet plenty of people their that follow same interests and you wont be as miserable
also you only feel miserable if thats the only thing you want to feel, you seem to just want to be upset when going out

Go back to 9gag and laugh at college humor memes you normie piece of shit

Attached: 1474978111909.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Not him but I feel the same way and I fully acknowledge the cognitive dissonance. It's not about "not understanding", it's more of a deep rooted fear of other people and their potential rejection of you. Probably from a history of bullying and social ostracization.
When your experiences with people are mostly negative you're naturally going to start avoiding them.

clubs are the perfect place for spergs you retard

you do hardly any talking. The only thing you need to do is appear to be having a good time and people will flock to you

dont get upsetti spaghetti cause im right and you just want to live as a depressed robot that thinks they're better cause they laugh at newest hot memes on r/meirl

Attached: 6aa.jpg (600x451, 36K)

>fear? bro YOU HAVE NOTHING 2 LOOSE ABOUT APPROACHING GIRLS DOOD JUST BE URSELF!!!!!!!! THAT'S ALL THE ADVICE U NEED. Rejection? Man that shit is gay. Just MOVE ON AND KEEP APPROACHING COLD APPROACHING IS A NUMBERS GAME BRO! TRUST ME IM A FUCKIN EXPERT

my man, i get that you have a fear of these things and i have the exact same ones but if you continue to live with that fear, it'll only control you and you'll never achieve any happiness

You're not right, your advice is the same shit normie's spew out on a daily basis. Can't do anything? Just grow some balls! Why aren't you a millionaire? Grow some balls. Why aren't you fucking 30 women at once? Grow some balls! Why aren't you traveling the world, what you don't have any money? Grow some balls!

also if you can spin it right chicks love the whole "im really hurt due to years of bullying and social rejection i felt by my peers" but that takes a bit into any friendship or relationship

i am, you just want to live in the same deluded world view for the rest of your life, you've listed off things that have no correlation to "growing balls" and instead of just learning the very basic skill of talking to people, no not getting a random chicks number off the street, talking to people, you'd rather sit on your computer, complaining that about that fact no woman wants you after you put in no effort to meet them

>i'm good looking
>you must be ugly

>i'm fit
>you must be lazy

>i try
>you must never asked a girl out

>i did something
>i must assert it was wrong because cognitive dissonance

these millions of threads are all identical to each other.

Not trying enough. It's really that simple.

Lol firstly I'm not OP, and I personally don't really care about finding a gf irl, but when I used to, I cold approached quite often, got a few numbers, and it's not enough to just have balls. You have to be someone worth investing their time into and that's the problem, people like me can't ""market"" themselves. So maybe you could get a number out of sheer politeness, getting a number is nothing special. I've had girls give me their number only for some bullshit excuse to not go on a date with me afterwards. Cold approaching pretty much never works unless you're naturally extroverted. A robot is better off going on Tinder to be honest, or making mutual connections or talking to a classmate.

because you're gay but for some reason you don't give other guys a chance.

girls don't care about looks, and a guy will love you more anyway.

it is about it, social ineptitude can be beaten if they just talk to people enough, you really think some robot could do well on tindr? they might be decent on the phone but in person they'll fall flat on their face and spaghetti will be everywhere and yeah its a good idea to talk to classmates or mutual friends i agree with that 100% but we both know they wont and the majority will just continue to whine

Why would he want to be a filthy faggot-bot with aids user?

I am 26 years old and never had a girlfriend. I had a strict religious upbringing that prevented me from flirting with girls. I'll admit I'm a virgin because it was instilled in my mind that premarital sex is wrong.

I am ugly because of the acne scars left during highschool and college. I am boring too because I am gloomy, never talked much and has weird hobby. I also easily get exhausted in social gatherings and parties.

To tell you frankly, I have confidence issues.

I want to turn my life around but I clueless where to start. Any tips?

Here's a pic of a dog because I don't know what to upload.

Attached: dog.jpg (600x400, 174K)

if you're actually good looking theres no way don't get laid. hint: 6/10 is not enough, to be considered good looking to women you need to be at least 8/10.

Are you a Jehovah's Witness by chance?

Weightlifting is generally the best place to start. If you have preconceptions against it then you need it more than anyone.

>>I'm good looking.

Your mom telling you you're cute doesn't mean you are faggot.

Hey. Atleast you had a gf and went on dates. I still didnt even kiss a girl. A 24 years old boy.