I have $50,000 in my bank account. What should I spend it on? Btw I'm a neet so I wont need wagie stuff like new car etc

I have $50,000 in my bank account. What should I spend it on? Btw I'm a neet so I wont need wagie stuff like new car etc

Attached: comfypepe.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Is that all neetbux?

Money from my parents. This year i recieved a pre-inheritance gift of $200,000 (in another currency but that was the value)

just save it
if you want the NEET life you need savings

why is a billionaire posting on Jow Forums?

you could give me $1000 and change my life but you have no reason to so i understand.

Because he is full of shit you gullible idiot.

Y-you could give me $250 to help me pay for a certification I need. Or you could invest it...

50k is nothing. probably just buy a gun and off yourself

Give me a good reason and a paypal account

I'm not
Thats my cash lol

Would you lend a fellow NEET some monies?

i need it to start construction on a small workshop building so i can finally stop being a severe povertyfag. not posting my paypal, no matter what i say i know this won't happen. thanks for letting me vent about it though, have fun with your thread user.
t.

>50k wow such a big number woooo i don't even know just HOW to SPEND this HUGE amount of money
>50k
what are you actually asking here? put a down payment on a house and then rent it out. if you like traveling, you might get 2-3 months of fun out of it.

you should give it all to me because my hard-earned tax dollars are subsidizing your lazy ass. if not that's okay, I'll just wait for the government to cut off your bux completely.

dont worry im not american

no problem user

Yeah but tell me why

I already own an apartment

>no problem user
thanks
back to trying to sell shit on ebay to get the funds for the building

>Yeah but tell me why
I don't even have a sob story. I'm just bored and want a bit of money.

Without a large salary you can't get a mortgage to pay a downpayment on.

2-3 months? $1000 is enough for that. You'd have to consider visiting las vegas and california as a vacation to spend 50k in that time.

lend me some money to buy a gun

put it all into a trans girl and have your perfect wife

i said travel, not camping.

Did I fucking stutter, cunt?

If you're not using it, invest it.

become friends with me and we can do comfy visit and have a rly comfy time doing neet things together

A great pair of Lewis jeans.

I would ask for $1000 so I could finally buy a car and get a job so I'm not a disappointment to my family anymore :^((

I wanted to do that but the market is going down now that trump is making a trade-war

good idea - I only have cheap asos jeans atm

add a paypal and a good story - then i might send you something

>the market is going down now
Which is exactly when you buy. You don't buy at all-time high.

can i post my situation and maybe get a bit of money for foods? ;;

buy a neetvan

Attached: neetvan.jpg (850x638, 131K)

>buying on the way down

I would rather wait some time and get a higher discount

cars are too expensive where I live - cant do it when I dont have a monthly wage

yeah sure

expensive how?
gas or insurance?

>currently kind of neet
>ending soon working on getting neet bux
>have been having to sleep in a car lately and its been really cold ;;
>only allowed inside when mother is outtie
>no money for foods or anything or medication
pretty icky im sure lots of robos have it way worst

I'm just saying, timing the bottom is difficult and rather unlikely especially if you have no background in trading. Over ten years most people fare much better just buying and holding than trying to time tops or bottoms.

youre begging so obviously its pathetic. are you indian?

yeah true but I feel like its better to wait a bit for a better deal

send me some info and ill send you some $$$
yeah cars are expensive where i live

It's your money, but I'd really recommend investing. Not necessarily today but eventually.

p2p lending
You'll get high returns

oki do you have a discord? could post one of those thank you so much user!!

obviously not telling you to buy a new car
buy an old RV with a shit smelling interior, tear it out and make it your project
or buy something like an old chevrolet astro
you're a neet, you have the time. Maybe you'll make someone proud looking at your work

I already have around 80,0000 in different stocks so its not all sitting at 0% interest
just get the paypal page or what the new thing is called

Go to the rock island auction house and buy a NFA registered machine gun

Attached: 1501769437773.jpg (1016x568, 54K)

Crypto is cheap rn

i dont really want to post it in the thread but i guess i coulld ;;

email its linked too is [email protected] i thinks thats what you need to send??

Wanna send me some money? OP, college kid here and I could use better food. Currently living off noodles. $100 would be perfect

just delete it. I will send you some money when I get into my paypal (need to make a paypal.me link for some reason)

these thread is always a disappointment

oki thank you so much!

>good story
not much of a story but here goes
>live as a neet for a few years after graduating
>parents give me ultimatum
>"user get a job or we're kicking you out on the streets"
>in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>can't get to job without a car
also, how can i be sure you won't chargeback?
i'm already hesitant enough as is to put my email out there

In public right now and posting email is sketch af but if anyone wants to donate [email protected]

Hi, I've reading your post and you said reasons and why, I been on a metal band for almost 3 years and in every gig I use a borrowed bass because I can't afford to buy a good bass guitar, so if you want to help me buy one, that's cool and I will never forget, if not, thank you for reading and go on

paypal.me/neonfirit

Attached: Me right now.jpg (480x480, 23K)

A broad market ETF, or what are you invested in? Just curious.

spend ~$5000 on stuff u want and lock the rest away.

Raelace all of your teeth with teeth made of gold. It will improve your looks and tell poorfags, "hey poorfags, look at me and my wealth"