Hey guys. Today I found some highly corrosive acid and mutilated myself with it...

Hey guys. Today I found some highly corrosive acid and mutilated myself with it. I'll do my other hand and record it for you guys if one of your niggers get trips.

I'm not self-harming for any mental illness-related reasons, it's just an interesting and exciting thing to do.

Attached: IMG_20180406_121419.jpg (2372x3162, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!GcVnGIaS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the culprit.

Attached: IMG_20180406_122333.jpg (2444x3258, 1.93M)

Good job, retard. Origo

>I'm not self-harming for any mental illness-related reasons, it's just an interesting and exciting thing to do
>I'm not self-harming for any mental illness-related reasons

Attached: bill_clinton.jpg (596x283, 28K)

Also if anyone could identify the pale white marks I'd be appreciative. I assume it's a deeper layer of skin, but which one?

For any curious how it feels to be subject to caustic liquid, at first there is no pain. Then comes a tingling sensation, then definitely sparks of mild pain. It escalates quickly afterwards until it feels like your hand is on fire. My hand still hurts really badly and all the acid is long gone.

Record it you fucking cuck

but... but why? what the fuck is wrong with you?

How do you even get your hands on acid?

Rolling for trips. Also, drink some or use it as an enema

>I'm not self-harming for any mental illness-related reasons, it's just an interesting and exciting thing to do.

Hmm.....

HMMM.....

Well done.

Definitely no mental health issues at play here

Attached: 1461269274036.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Well maybe you have to be somewhat insane to mutilate yourself just to see what it feels like, but it didn't provide me any pleasure or distraction or whatever the reasons are people self-harm. I just like doing strange and unusual things. If it causes pain I see it was a chance to grow in character.

I was curious. I've never experienced my own flesh melting. It was a unique experience.

that shits used for tattoo removal. well done OP. At least that Jow Forumsommando that melted himself didn't mean to.

Attached: 1521624614272.png (466x525, 324K)

tr-tr-triples

that looks like you smeared cum on your hand

I found it in a drawer in my mother's bathroom. I presume it's something to do with her work. Presumably legal. I hope so.

rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllrdt

Your mother has been doing acid. Put some on your tongue and experience some nice trips.

Stop baiting with this "Not mentally ill but i'll irreversibly ruin my hands" bullsht. I suggest taking a look at yourself, a long look, because there is something wrong with you even if you don't want to admit it.

Attached: 1522749748284.jpg (2953x3508, 544K)

get a stencil so you can make a burn pattern

That's pretty cool. Can you post another picture but with your hand fully in the light?

Attached: 1522260450411.png (481x586, 602K)

>that Jow Forumsommando
He's the one who made chlorine gas or something like that right? The one with the flesh on his arm boiling and bubbling?

if this is real, record yourself doing it.

may as well roll for some origano trips

Make sure to wash your hands in baking soda unless you want to wake up tonight with your face half molten you faggot

/natural selection general/

yeah that's the one. part of me hopes that we get trips. this thead has potential.

I actually did taste a little. No damage. I think damage to the tongue would be substantially less significant than to the skin due to the liquids in the mouth. It doesn't taste good.

Again, really surprised me how for about 30 seconds I felt nothing, but 30 seconds later I was in agony watching my shit turn an unhealthy red or a ghostly white.

Update on the hand. I doubt there'll be any permanent damage.

Attached: IMG_20180406_124120.jpg (2437x3249, 1.82M)

If I get quads then you will dip your balls in the acid

>I doubt there'll be any permanent damage
Probably not but I had a trace of 15M ammonia on my glove once and scratched my face, had a mark for about 3 months. I recon that it will take some time to go.

It is no different to whose who practice scarification or even though who get tattoos. If I am mentally ill, very well. I have never been diagnosed and it doesn't seem to negatively impact on my life

If trips, dispose of the acid and do something with your life that your ancestors would be proud of.

People who get tatoos so it because they want some "art" on them forever, i think it's still dumb but melting your skin is brain damaged shit. I have no idea what scarification is but that sounds dumb too.

Just do it op, spill it all over your other hand.

trips and you drink it, faggot :D

Attached: 1520352582415.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

From me to you. Now show the vid!

Attached: llol.jpg (350x377, 6K)

Too early for trips, just in time for dubs. Such is the state of my life.

Ayy lmao the spirit bomb did it

nigga you gon get cancer if not lobster

WINRAR
POST THE VID FAGGOT

Well of course it worked. Did you seriously doubt the power of the spirit bomb.

Attached: download (1).jpg (332x152, 8K)

oh shits brehs

Attached: 1521791227148 (1).jpg (480x454, 100K)

gogogogogogog

PLEASE make this the end of your exploration of acid and skin damage. Take what you've learned and accomplished and call it a day. Please just move on to another exploration in a totally different area of life.

I have numerous burn patterns from cigarettes and lights further up my arms.
Sure. Here you go.
Get trips and I shall oblige. I showed you the acid; you can do a quick Google search to confirm it is indeed corrosive.
When our world is reduced to barely hospitable conditions I will survive and it will be those who don't mutilate themselves who die out.
I agree to the deal.

Attached: IMG_20180406_125657.jpg (2336x3128, 1.41M)

here we go OP give the goodies

I inflict pain upon myself to prove that I am. I injure myself - superficially of course - to build discipline. I am not afraid of pain or injury. It is something which should be embraced.

Who says I can't do something productive AND corrode myself?
OHHHHHHHHH SHIT

okay, i haven't recorded it yet so i'll set things up and do it now.

Discipline for what, exactly?

>Just do it op, spill it all over your other hand.

If he were a really bad dude he'd spill it on his dick

Attached: Another+comp+of+aesthetically+cute+asian+grills_51b88b_6261528.jpg (500x607, 62K)

roll for quads, acid deep on the table

Attached: download_20171214_184832.jpg.png (720x403, 206K)

if this is quads, dip your balls.

dip that sack Jow Forumsobot autist

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

this shit is wart remover you dunderheads. i put it on a skin tag and it dissolved it and left a red mark

>I injure myself - superficially of course - to build discipline.
>>>not mentally ill
seems legit

rolling for caustic castration

Op you are either dumb or attention whoe The acid is sucking all the water out of your first skin layer, thats why it becomes white
Either leave it on and re apply till you see blood or fuck off
Currently you wont even keep a scar dumb nigger

apply it to your ass

guys, we must work together to get the almighty quads so he'll dip the sack
he has to take a picture too, of course

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 142K)

>literally larping fight club
>not mentally ill

Attached: 642x999_7276303.jpg (442x363, 44K)

i mean asshole if quads

It just won't happen

roastie detected. Also triple ds

Check em sorry

Attached: 1522654804691.jpg (700x512, 84K)

Swallow it and of course record it for your bros on r9k to see.

QUADS getamali

qqqquuuuaaaaddddssss

You have been muted for 2 seconds

I was so close but at least its also sequential!

dip the sack
rolling for quads

>trying for quads without realizing what quads are
fucking normies get off my board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1505869862209.gif (400x204, 44K)

OP said trips you mong.

OP needs to hurry so i can see delicious video

>have never been diagnosed
Abd how often do you get evaluated by a mental health professional? Perhaps you should discuss your new hobby of chemically burning yourself with your health care provider.

lol OP is kill

It's uploading now. Be patient. The video isn't as exciting as you might expect. It is just a man pouring a liquid on his hand then screeching and washing it off with water at the end of the day.

just what=i like

Have some faith

You should definitely try that in your eyes or penis.
You're doing this for science may as well log the results about a broader testing.

Do you fucking put out cigs on your arm or some shit? What the hell is that spot on your wrist.

quads and he said he'll put it on his balls.

mega.nz/#!GcVnGIaS
Here you go boys.

I also have some videos of me stun-gunning myself if anyone is interested in those.

but we'll have to wait a while for that and OP might be dead by then

>decription key
what the fug

Try it in your asshole

>To access this folder/file, you will need its Decryption key.

you sound cute as frick

post the key faggot

>decryption key required
Nigga

ok queer

this better not be cp

rolling oregano 123

Most people here are naturally too inferior to be selected

another trips and op sends decription key

OP time to deliver, also if I get quads blind yourself with it

>decription key
This better not be walk the dinosaur.

Decryption key. Do you have it?

The bottle says its for podiatry use. Its probably used for burning out plantar warts or something

>decryption key
why have you done this

have we been bombazled