How do the fuck do I gain big milkers? Do I have to stuff myself with fast food junk all day long. Or what...

How do the fuck do I gain big milkers? Do I have to stuff myself with fast food junk all day long. Or what? What's the secret? How do girls get their boobs to the size of water balloons without looking like a fucking landwhale? I don't understand

Attached: IMG_0455.jpg (248x203, 20K)

small boobs arnt nearly as big of a problem as having a small dick
consider yourself lucky you werent born a dude

I used to be like you but slowly i started accepting my small a cups.
Now im happy what i got.

Be my girlfriend please.
Be my girlfriend please.

this, ALL of womens problems are first world problems

we need to stop spoiling them and bring back the burnings

ill accept any size because boobs dont make up your personality which is the real thing us guys wants
that goes for u too

Attached: 412323223214.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

>he wants two gfs
normie get out

I agree with you, i realized it was dumb to be feel pity for myself because of my flat chest. There are people who have it worse

fuck how I wish I could be that guy right now

Attached: 1209039-t7.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

tits are disgusting, the only difference between a girl and pic, is the hair, which women do have, just that they shave their hairy tits

its all a lie

Attached: sacramento-gynecomastia-before-1.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Ass is more important. Begin sqautting.

you will always be a chestlet sweetie

Attached: 20180402_135219.jpg (2576x1932, 1.3M)

a girl with big tits will probably be like

>i want small tits
>i hate men just looking at them
>i feel like a cow

Aw that made me smile :)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 64K)

I would kill for her body. No joke

Fuck off, worrying about having a small dick or tfw no gf is a first world problem too.

Originally who is this titcow?
Try taking birth control pills or getting pregnant
A isn't that small because at least you have something instead of being completely flat.

men are being literally persecuted, specially young boys at their most vulnerable, all by crazy feminist teachers

not having gf is just a side effect of society being so fucked, in large part due to womens poor choices

Her body was made for sex

>hhhhnnnnggg

Attached: 1522602034871.jpg (2576x1932, 1.26M)

What are you talking about? Care to explain?

So is society and women's fault that you can't get laid? It has nothing to do with your looks/personality?

Having a small dick would be hell
If I had a small dick on top of all the bullshit I would kill myself

>tfw you have a body of a child

Feelsbadman

It does and this should really be the least of my problems but it's clouding my brain for some reason

Induce lactation maybe. It made my size increase by a few.

Yeah guys dont approach me because they think im 12
Im also very short and have a baby face
Im too shy to approach guys myself rip

how does it feel being fetish material for pedos?
How does it feel that any man that approaches you could be simply going after a fetish?

Attached: 1522606325976.jpg (2576x1932, 1.32M)

you want to talk about it on discord ?

Attached: 5245422245235.jpg (500x382, 18K)

Pls stop
I think about this everyday

Are you Asian, hispanic, white? Because only one of those gives you reason to complain about looking young.

I dont have one :( im sorry

How does it feel being autistically oribiting this e-thot who will never acknowledge your existence?

It feels horrible

Aren't there a lot of guys out there who would have that kind of fetish. Idk my ex was a small girl who was barely 45kg and it was kinda hot.

Im white

Originalthnx

Try taking estrogen supplements

How do you feel knowing that actual 12 year olds have a more womanly body than even you do?

Attached: 1517340603073.png (644x732, 972K)

At least i dont look like a thot like the girl in that pic

20 years ago men didn't have to compete with the dopamine rush that 500 instagram likes on your new photo brings.

You are implying I care.

I merely want to bully the chestlets.

Attached: 1522594414601.jpg (2576x1932, 1.6M)

What do you look like? You may very well be a thot in disguise.

Not all women are instagram whores.

Ive given up on my looks

That doesn't narrow it down though. Hair? Eyes? Just because you don't put on makeup doesn't mean you're completely featureless.

>how does it feel being fetish material for pedos?

i almost got kidnapped by pedos too, it actually does feel pretty bad

>>>>/LGBT/
Here's a fresh example.

What have we ever done to you? Why do we deserve verbal harassment over things we can't control? Do you want to drive one of us to the brink of suicide?

How does one even go in a state that bad?Did he fucking INJECT LITERS of soy in his body?

How does an adult even get kidnapped by pedos?

It does not compute. Storytime, chestlet.

Attached: 20180402_021128.jpg (2576x1932, 1.28M)

I wear hoodies and jeans, my hair is brown, not that long. I only wear make up foundation. My style is very bland

Alright, very funny. Stop messing with me with fake descriptions. I'm sorry I made fun of you, ok?

This is now a princess mini thread

What do you want me to say? Lol

It's fun and endearing.
Maybe if you rub them they will grow bigger!

HAHA!

Attached: 1521424291374.jpg (2592x1936, 1M)

Literally cried over
>tfw chestlet
last night

It just feels a little tiny bit like I'm being fucked with because the last girl I genuinely was in love with looked and dressed exactly as you describe yourself, complete with being flat and unhappy about her boobs.
I hope you're not like fucking with me or anything.

Stop tormenting me, youre evil

Attached: IMG_9876.jpg (793x786, 63K)

Awwww you poor babies :(

Attached: 1522887896556.webm (480x360, 894K)

Im a loser and even i wouldnt date an a cup
What would be the point?
Theres no way an a cup can feed a baby
If it wasnt for baby formula a cups would go extinct

Well fuck....
I this is weird

Not really mad to be honest, I'm pleased not everyone feels these feels. Just wish I didn't either.
They can feed a baby just fine honestly, I'm not just seething that I can't into boobs

>have thin 4 inch dick that's only 1 inch flaccid
>been rejected hundreds of times on different sites solely because of my dick size

yeah, you have it rough

Yeah, I go from teasing you a little bit so that you can understand that it's not the end of the world that you look the way you do, only for the tables to turn because you supposedly look exactly like the girl I loved in both style, body and appearance.
Well, there's your proof that people can be interested in you without it being a fetish thing. I mean, not that I'm saying that I'm necessarily interested in you over her but I'm not saying that I"m not interested in you either but, whatever.

I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm looking for suggestions to grow my chest

Explain to me how these things are supposed to feed a baby
Ive seen multiple men with moobs bigger than that

Attached: 01.jpg (666x1000, 72K)

They just do. The stuff that makes up most of a boob is largely fat, its not like it stores more milk for being bigger. Again not even fucking you about, there's nothing that shows bigger boobs leads to increased milk production

Just accept your place in life is to be pedobait, OP.

Attached: 18-04-02-20-22-13-793.jpg (1280x921, 651K)

Her rack isn't even 32 A, that's just sad.

This whole situation is a bit much to take in. I kind of want to talk with you about this somewhere else. Want to swap contact info?

>all the fat virgins in this thread who bully the chestlet female (male)

Jesus christ small tits are nice too and they will grow bigger as soon as she (he) gets prego

Yes user - kun i'm the girl of your dreams and you've come across me on the eternal Virgin Board. Please let us exchange our contact info

I do and I hope you're the same one too

Yes!

>wow this is so weird

Just share your contact info already and stop spamming up my thread, thanks

Its not that weird we met on another board haha

Yeah, don't larp as me if you don't even know how to use greentext.
Nope, and in that case I guess you're not living in New Jersey. That's too bad

Oh well this is depressing

induced lactation

ndjsbxudbd

Absolutely. I haven't heard from the girl I loved in over a week and it seems like whatever happened on your side didn't go well either. My name starts with an I, yours? Also, want to still talk about how strange it is that we both thought the other was the one we were looking for?

No way to get bigger tits unless you gain weight or get implants.
[spoilers]Accept that you have cute perky titties.

God fucking damnit i keep messing that up

Give me you insta acc
Lets talk there more

Oh yeah mine starts with M

>I only wear make up foundation
LOL
Man roasties just can't stop making me laugh. Thanks for being you, roastie. I'm loving life.

But you won't work out for it. Roasties gonna roast.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-113241.jpg (1332x1281, 576K)

>inb4 bots start to spam her acc

Okay? What was so amusing about that

Ok Monica if this is really you fucking with me then I don't even know what I'm going to do to you. Let me make a quick one since I don't want my regular one on here

Thats why i asked him
i wont post it here

No im not monica, im not even american

Look at these two posts:
The irony is palpable. Roasties just can't help it. I wonder if there ever was a single one in the world who wasn't like this.

I used to put a lot more make up because i was so insecure
Maybe i havent given up completely but but mostly i have

I'm not really sure about what's ironic here, or even really what you're implying.

Work out? I'm 95 lbs, dipshit

There's nothing wrong with tasteful makeup.

Huh, it's really crazy to think that continents away two sets of people are going through basically mirror images of each other's lives.
Anyway, here's my instagram. Add me on there and I'll talk to you on my main one. instagram. com/temptemptempname/

why do you lie

why

stop it please

why

i'm in new jersey. mount laurel, nj. my kik is ExtraChromozone#7312.

in process of getting my life together because i had health problems

Your kik or your discord? Mount Laurel isn't Edison and the girl I knew never had a discord or a kik.

shit i just looked while making my matcha. thought you were OP.