People paid a girl to blow me, I pussied out

>Be me, friendless autist in uni
>Walking home from wagecuck grocery store job
>Pass by a house party that seems free flowing, people just walking all about the yard, in and out, probably no formal invitation.
>Looks like people just stumbled over there after bars closed.
>Decide to go in. I'd never been to a normie party before, and I want to see what all the fuss is about.
>I was wrong about it being a just show up and walk in thing, I was instantly pegged as someone nobody there knew.
>I start apologizing and get ready to leave, then a Chad I see in my chemistry class recognizes me and tells me I can stick around if I want, offers me a beer.
>I hate the taste of beer but thank him and start drinking it anyway.
>They "talk" to me, and by that I mean more like interrogate me about personal shit. I can tell that I'm like a spectacle or ironic pet to them at this point.
>Ask me point blank if I'm a virgin.
>Guy from class tells me they're going to help me out.
>Just fucking yells aloud that he'll pay any girl there $30 to suck my cock.
>Initially, no offers, but he singles out one roastie that was a pretty brunette, but looked like she's been through miles of Chad cock. She's sloppy drunk.
>She looks at me disgusted and I just want to leave. I tell him "look man I'm just going to go"
>He tells me to hold on, he's got this. Starts mindfucking the roastie and implicitly disparaging me.
>"Come on Ashley, it's not like you haven't already sucked 100 cocks. He's never been with a girl before so it's not even like it will take long. What do you even make an hour at work? That's like $30 for maybe 5 minutes."

Attached: 5028bf4154a8de90b2f3c0eba8f91014.jpg (570x421, 43K)

you have good friends op
keep em

how fucking strange is that scenario, id never in my wildest dreams walk in to a party i was invited to let alone not invited to

Above average LARP. I'll give it 7/10

Attached: 1452385351079.png (800x600, 35K)

Would've done the same, user. Shame that Chad and other ones will probably make fun of you now.

>Other Chads start sniggering seeing this and join in, offering more money.
>They pool $71.26, and she says yes.
>Note that she didn't even look at me during the negotiation.
>She looks at me again, disgusted at first, then when she sees how anxious and embarrassed I look she softens a bit.
>She says "come on", takes my hand, and leads me to a bathroom then locks the door.
>"What's your name?"
>I tell her my name.
>"So, you've never been with a girl before user?"
>I tell her no.
>She smiles and asks me if I'm nervous.
>I tell her yes.
>She smiles and says "that's alright, don't be nervous. You're going to like this"
>She reaches down and rubs her hand over my soft dick.
>There's no other way to say it, so I'll just say it: My dick is small. It's maybe 4.5" hard, and soft it's like a fucking thumb.
>I recoil back out of nervousness.
>She looks at me again, puts a finger to her lips, then says "shush." Rubs her hand on my thigh instead.
>"Relax user, I'm going to make you feel good"
>She takes my hand, holds it and brings it to her face, then she puts my index finger in her mouth, all the way to the knuckle, and sucks down it slow.
>God her mouth feels slow warm and wet.
>I'm still soft and feel like I'm going to make cummies in my pants.

>I shiver a bit from how good that felt and she giggles.
>She's got me pressed up against a wall, kneeling in front of me, sucking on my finger and making like a cute dumb/confused/silly girl face.
>I switch to feeling blinding hot rage for a second. This is what every fucking Chad has been getting regularly since puberty and what I've been denied. In that moment, I understand Elliot Rodger.
>That fades away. She reaches one hand up and unbuttons, unzips my pants.
>She pulls down my pants and boxers. My dick is now out in maybe a 3" semi chub.
>You can see the disappointment in her face, but she doesn't say anything. The look changes to pity.

So who's who and what's going on? I assume the next two green texts after OP are from other people

>she blows me and I come in 30 seconds, still embarrassed about my micropenis
>still with a look of pity on her face, she asks me to dance
>I say I don't know how to dance but she says, don't worry user, i'll show you, grabs my hand and drags me to the dance floor
>she teaches me a move she called "walking the dinosaur"
>everybody joined in, everybody walked the dinosaur

lol, if fake, then you are pretty fucked up to make that shit up

>I say "look, you really don't have to do this", but she isn't listening.
>She's got her other hand grabbing my ass and pulls my dick toward her face.
>Tucks her fucking head like looking up under my balls.
>Sticks her tongue out really long, licks from the bottom of my nutsack to the tip of my dick. Her tongue is like weirdly barely moist in a way where it stuck or created traction.
>While she was doing this, she had a hand holding the top of my flaccid dick.
>Imagine like if somebody was holding an icecream bar with their hand and licking it at the same time.
>it felt incredible and I could feel my balls starting to tingle like I was already going to cum.
>Then I started thinking about how fucking embarrassing that would be. Which yeah I know is dumb because the embarrassment ship had already sailed.
>I'd already been made a spectacle while people paid a girl to touch me, everybody there already knows im a virgin, she's already seen me sperg out, and she knows I have a tiny dick.
>Meanwhile, she just put my entire soft dick, balls and all in to her mouth and is like actively trying to swallow the whole package.
>Her lips are wrapped around my taint and base of my top dick.
>I can feel her throat muscles convulsing trying to swallow my dick whole.
>My dick is twitching. My heart is racing. She intends to pretty much... like swallowfuck me off?
>I sperg again and push her away
>She asks we whats wrong and if it didn't feel good.
>Jesus, the way she looked when she asked it. She looked wounded and disappointed. Pouty faced. Like she really wanted my cum as a treat and had done something wrong and was being punished by not getting to suck on my pathetic cock.

>I tell her that I can't do it and that I don't want the first time I cum with another person to be like this.
>Tell her just to tell everybody that she did it and I came so she can get paid.
>Beg her not to tell anybody that I have a little dick. I know she probably still will.
>Then I sperged out of there, said "thanks, but I've got to go. Got an emergency at home"
>Because that's believable.
>I run all the way home and beat off furiously thinking about what happened. Came in under a minute.
>I may not have nutted with her due to illogical autism, but I now have fapfuel for a lifetime.

So protagonist-kun came and left to go dance but scene cuts back to him getting sucked off again?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 49K)

I'm OP. These are my posts.

Gave me a bit of a semi so I give it a nod of approval, OP

Attached: 1522951974609.jpg (480x640, 81K)

Oddly enough I believe the story, not too outlandish, got a semi reading it as it was honestly well written. All in all, not bad

Post pics of her/her body type/girls looking like her

fake post this is true ending
>then all the chads come in and start channeling their chad power into my small pathetic cock
>it starts growing
>6 inches, 7 inches, then 8, now its 1 foot
>she starts screaming and spouting blood as the chad chants power up my cock, ripping her mouth open
>I cant believe how big my cock is getting, at this point it's about the size of my leg
>girl explodes as the chad continue to power me up while simultaneously losing muscles, height and dick size
>My attitude suddenly changes the no longer chads shrivel up becoming corpses
>I now know I am king of the chads
>I start walking out of the bathroom not using my legs but the power of my new person sized cock
>all the roasties see it in all its glory and come rushing over begging to be fucked
>as i ponder how to fit it into all the roasties it starts to split into multiple cocks almost like tentacles
>i now know it is my duty to fuck all these bitches simultaneously
>and so i do
>I start fucking each of their holes (around 100 roasties, so 300 holes)
>but it wasn't enough
>im still producing more and more dick tentacles whilst I ran out of holes a while ago
>I need more
>I starting fucking the dried up assholes of the old chads
>still need more
>I attack each roastie in their eyes giving 2 new holes per bitch
>still need more
>this continues for some time until I'm fucking every available hole in the world all at the same time
>I realise I must stop this so I form all my cock testicles into one
>I stab my huge now planet sized cock into the sun
>damn its so hot
>I fuck the sun into submission and am finally able to satisfy my thirst
Best organism ever you guys really should give it a try.

She looked like a bargain bin Kristina Rose. About 5'0, small tits, compact body.

Attached: 162822_02big.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

Do you live in a college town? I've been to numerous parties where I waltzed in without knowing anyone, drank their alcohol and left with a girl. A lot of parties around me have a cover charge, then you get a cup and all you can drink beer.

Actually, this is closer looking in the face only she didn't clean up as good with makeup.

Attached: amber1.jpg (650x349, 48K)

I bet you're maniacally jerking it 5 times a day to kristina rose

Yes, I'm in uni. The general set up here is that there's like a whole neighborhood of college rental houses near campus bars where people just kind of wander up after leaving bars. This is the only time I've participated in anything like that, but I think it's a pretty common arrangement.

WHAT THE FUG user WHAT THE FUG, I'VE LOST THE ABILITY TO DREAM ABOUT GIRLS BEING NEXT TO MY DICK AND YOU JUST SPERGED OUT LIKE THAT.

why man... why... i'm sad now this shit aint fair

Attached: 1522818106924.jpg (728x546, 130K)